I Want You

Lindsey sighed, his eyes rolling towards the ceiling, glancing down at the blonde hair bobbing up and down his lap. He sighed defeated. "Carol, honey I'm sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind."

  She sighed, pulling his limp member from her mouth, wiping the corner of her lips. "Is everything all right?"

     "Everything's fine. I'm just not feeling it." Carol Ann sighed, getting up from the floor.

        "Are you sure everything's alright? You've been acting weird these past couple days. You're not getting cold feet are you?"

      Lindsey shook his head. "Not a chance. I've just had a lot of thoughts."

     "Ok." She smiled at him, kissing him.

     "I'm gonna go out for a drive, clear my head."

     "Alright, don't be out too late."

     "I won't." He kissed her good bye, grabbing his jacket on his way out.

     Half an hour later he was declaring himself mentally insane, his nerves rising as he pulled into the parking lot of the strip club. He turned his engine off, wiping his sweat off his palms onto his jeans.

      He discreetly made his way into the club, showing the bouncer his id.

      He stepped into the shadowed hall, emerging into the purple and blue lights. The speakers bumped loudly next to him, his eyes scanning over the small crowd of people.

     He instantly saw her, sprawled across an older man's lap. He felt a twinge of jealously, shaking it off. He saw the man put a series of folded dollar bills in the band of her panties, her squeezing his shoulders  as she slithered off him, moving the money to her bra as she walked away. She looked up, her eyes meeting his as a smile toyed on the corner of her lips.  "Hey handsome, keep coming here and you're going to become a regular." She approached him, smirking.

     "You never let me buy you a drink."

     Stevie tilted her head, pursing her lips. "Why not? We're slow." She winked at him, following as he lead her to the bar.

     "What are you drinking?"

      "Surprise me."

      Lindsey turned towards the bartender, pulling his wallet out. "I'll take an old fashioned and a whiskey sour."

     Stevie grinned at his choice, sinking down into one of the bar stools, crossing one leg over the other. She smiled at her fellow employee as he slid them their drinks, delicately taking the straw between her lips. "So?" She questioned. "Why so instant on an over priced glass of whiskey?"

     Lindsey shrugged, smiling down at her. "I think you're beautiful." He raised his voice over their loud surroundings, searching for her eyes through the dim lighting. 

     "I'm flattered." Stevie held back an eye roll. "And what about your wife? Isn't she beautiful."

      Lindsey shrugged. "She's not my wife yet, and she's alright."

          She shook her head in disbelief. "You don't seem too enthusiastic about the person you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with."

      "I don't want to talk about her right now."

      "Ok, what would you like to talk about?"

       Lindsey had a hard time focusing, swallowing the lump in his throat as he tried to strain together his words and pay no attention to her foot gliding up and down his leg.  "You."