| Babies in the Garden | Namj...

Oleh x_SugaTae_x

seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one. Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26: part 1
chapter 26: part 2
chapter 26: part 3
!!IMPORTANT!!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
hello
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
BTS GIVEAWAY
chapter 41
the end
thank you!!!
hewwo uwu

chapter 33

7.8K 268 28
Oleh x_SugaTae_x

Since the twins birthday was coming up seokjin was busy thinking of birthday ideas. They were turning one and he was so excited. School had started for yoongi again so luckily it was only the babies and hoseok in the house. Yoongi started second grade and he was very very excited to see his friends again. Yoongi had been talking about inviting them over all the time. Luckily seokjin and namjoon met their parents at open house, they were very kind and seokjin knew they'd get along just fine.

Seokjin decided to go over to jinyoung's since they haven't hung out in a while. He was pretty excited about that, he'd been so focused on his family that he hasn't contacted jinyoung as much as before. Of course jinyoung reassured him that he wasn't angry at him or anything.

"Alright let's go see uncle jinyoung," seokjin locked the door. He had the babies in a stroller and hoseok was happily walking beside him holding onto his shirt hem.

"Finally you visit me," jinyoung said as soon as he opened the door. Seokjin rolled his eyes but gave him a big hug anyways. He pulled back suddenly though.

"Umm... are you-"

"Expecting? Yes, now hurry up and come inside," he picked up hoseok and carried him inside while seokjin gathered himself.

"What?! When? How? Why didn't you tell me?" seokjin questioned while getting the twins out of the stroller.

"Are we here to talk about me or yours kids birthday?"

"Jinyoung!" seokjin huffed.

"Okay fine, its jaebum's obviously, i don't know when exactly but i'm already 2 months along, and i kinda forgot and i also didn't find out until like a week ago," he finished. Seokjin sat there shocked for a moment, though he really shouldn't be. Jaebum and jinyoung seemed quite serious already so he's not that surprised thinking of it now. He was just a little taken aback, jinyoung had talked about wanting to take the next step. He's just happy for his friend.

"Wow, my baby is growing up," seokjin fake cried.

"Oh shut up, come on lets starts planning."

"Wait so does jaebum know?" seokjin asked as he carefully took the twins out of the stroller. Jimin made grabby hands at seokjin as soon as he was set on the floor. Taehyung just decided to crawl somewhere to play.

"Of course he knows, do you see this stomach?" he lifted up his shirt and showed his little belly off. Seokjin cooed and gave his best friend a big hug.

"And the kids? How did they take it?" seokjin finally picked up a whiney jimin and placed him in his lap.

"Yeah we told them, i think they're alright with it. The boys are super excited and youngjae seems okay," he trailed off.

"You sure?" seokjin asked.

"Well i don't know... he doesn't really talk to me about stuff sometimes. He's still warming up to jaebum and i probably shouldn't have gotten pregnant so soon but i swear we were not trying, it just happened," jinyoung stressed. Seokjin rubbed his back in a comforting manner.

"It's not your fault, like you said it'll take time but he will warm up to jaebum and the baby. Just talk to him okay, hes very shy and soft spoken . your his dad and he loves you so much, don't ever doubt that," seokjin knew jinyoung had a bit of a hard time with youngjae. Bambam and yugyeom were loud and full of energy, youngjae was very shy and not very energetic. Jinyoung felt bad because he felt like he wasn't the best dad to him. Of course that wasn't true and seokjin tried his best to remind his friend of that.

"Your right, i'm so glad we decided to hang out again."

-

they planned for a while but mainly just talked. he missed talking to his bestfriend so much. he hadn't realized that he went so long without talking to him until that moment. it was nice to just sit and talk openly with him. youngjae had decided he wanted to start public school again. because he didnt online classes he got to skip a grade so if he decided to continue with public school he'd only have 2 years to go. jinyoung had confessed to seokjin that he was actually really anxious about him going back. kids are kids but highschool can be brutal. not to mention youngjae's situation wasn't exactly kept secret. people talk and when that happened to youngjae everyone pretty much knew what happened by the end of the week. seokjin understood, he felt anxious for youngjae too. he wanted youngjae to have a good high school experience. seokjin assured jinyoung as much as he could though, he made sure to calm him as much as he could and it worked for the most part. 

"so anyways how's life been for you?" jinyoung asked. 

"alright i guess, yoongi and hoseok are doing great i'm just worried about the twins," he sighed. he tried not to talk about it too much because then he'd overthink and worry himself. 

"what do you mean?"

"it's just... jimin's hearing isn't getting any better, it's practically all gone at this point," he took a deep breath, "and taehyung's eyesight seems to be getting worse too, his eyes are sensitive and we went to the beach this summer and i feel like maybe it's my fault or something-"

"of course not!" jinyoung cut him off and handed him a tissue.

"i dont know its just hard. i mean taehyung will be able to see but jimin is just... its not looking good, the specialists said we could try a hearing aid but the odds are not in our favor. i'm just scared to try it and get my hopes up and then it doesn't work and we just made him go through all this poking and testing for nothing," seokjin cried. this was such a difficult situation for him, he just didn't know what to do. does he try it? will jimin resent him in the future if he doesn't?

"You never know unless you try. I can't imagine what your going through, i just want you to know that i'm always here for you. look, no matter what happens i will always be here to help you and i know that you and namjoon will do anything in your power to help these kids," jinyoung hugged him tightly.

"i know it's just what if jimin hates me for not trying or taehyung blames me for not taking care of him good enough," seokjin cried.

"none of that, the twins would never ever hate you. you've been doing everything to help them," jinyoung soothed.

"im probably just overreacting, i just don't want to get my hopes up with jimin only for them to get crushed," he wiped his tears and looked over to the playing twins.

"we're all here for you seokjin, we can help you. matter of fact i'm going to help you with this, let me take care of this," jinyoung smiled. seokjin didn't really know what he meant with that but he trusted jinyoung.

"okay let's eat because i'm hungry," seokjin laughed.

"Ugh we are so dramatic it's almost like were both pregnant or something," jinyoung laughed as they wiped their watery eyes. Seokjin stilled for a moment before awkwardly laughing.

"I know right," seokjin walked over to the twins and hoseok. It was their nap time so seokjin was going to feed them and then put them down for a nap. When he turned around with both twins in his arms jinyoung was giving him a stern look with his arms crossed.

"How could you not tell me! I thought we were friends," jinyoung went over and got taehyung from seokjin's arms. Taehyung cuddled close to his uncle and closed his eyes.

"I'm still not even sure... well actually i'm pretty sure i am-but i haven't even taken a test!" seokjin walked into the kitchen with his sleepy baby in his arms. He grabbed a baby spoon from a drawer and sat down to feed the twins some baby food.

"We're taking one as soon as the kids fall asleep!"

-

Truthfully they had not been party planning at all. They just gossiped and talked and cried most of the time while the kids played. Seokjin was probably being dramatic but it really felt like it's been so long since they hung out. He apologized for not talking to him for a while, of course jinyoung waved him off saying that he understood. They both were going through different things but hopefully things would be good from now on.

"Now let's take this test," jinyoung drags him to the bathroom excitedly, he looks under the sink for a test and hands it to seokjin. Of course they've both had kids already so they just know when they're pregnant or not. Seokjin is definitely pregnant, but sometimes it's nice to just confirm it.

"Do you have to be in here," seokjin whines. Jinyoung rolls his eyes and nods his head vigorously. He does end up turning around though as soon as seokjin had the pregnancy test in his hand. He taps his foot impatiently while seokjin does his business, he can hear him giggle and he cant help but smile in excitement.

"Okay i'm done," seokjin says. Jinyoung sets a timer on his phone and they both wait.

"Are you excited?" jinyoung asks. Clearly he is by the big smile on his face. Seokjin laughs a little and nods. He really was, this would be his 5th child and he was just so excited. Maybe it was too soon but what's done is done and he couldn't be happier. He just knew namjoon was going to be even more excited.

"I'm excited too! We're gonna have babies together!" they both squealed at the thought. Truly the ultimate best friend experience. They sat for a few more minutes before the timer finally went off.

"Oh god you look at it i'm too scared," seokjin asked. He closed his eyes tightly as jinyoung reached over to reveal the answer. After a few seconds of silence seokjin opened his eyes to see jinyoung silently crying. His heart dropped but he tried not to show it. He felt his eyes sting a little but he walked over to jinyoung.

"We're gonna have babies together!" jinyoung sobbed.

"What!? You asshole i thought it was negative," seokjin cried. Soon they were both crying on the bathroom floor. They were happy tears of course, jinyoung hugged him tightly before reaching over for some toilet paper. He wiped his friends face before doing the same to his own.

"Lets celebrate with ice cream, if you want i can watch the kids one day so you can tell namjoon," jinyoung offered. Seokjin nodded with a big smile on his face. He really did have the bestest friend ever. Luckily the kids were very much asleep so they had some time to just talk.

"I'm so excited," seokjin smiled. Jinyoung really hoped they both would have smooth pregnancies. Truthfully he was more worried about seokjin than himself. He had so many things going on at this point jinyoung just wanted his friend to be healthy and stress free for once. He just really wants things to go alright, it's an indescribable feeling.

"Will you be my baby's godparent," jinyoung suddenly asks. Seokjin looks up at him with wide eyes.

"R-really?"

"Of course, you're my best friend," jinyoung laughs.

"Of course i will! Will you be my baby's godparent, actually can you be the godparent of all my babies," seokjin asks. They're smiling so big and jinyoung can see the unshed tears in his bestfriends eyes. It seems like the day has just been spent crying over nothing and the day isn't even over yet.

"We are such cry babies," jinyoung laughs as tears finally fall.

"I know!" seokjin laughs. And just like that they go from crying to laughing.

"What would i do without my jinyoungie," seokjin hugged him close.

"What would i do without my seokjinie," jinyoung kissed his cheek. 

---------

i already know how im gonna end this story, probably a few more chapters! this chapter was more dialog heavy but the next few might be more like the other ones, meaning more descriptive.. i guess? anyways are you guys excited for christmas?! i am!

let me know what you think of this chapter, also if any of you want to talk to me or give me fic ideas follow me on twitter @softerkara bc i only really use twitter these days. if anyone just needs to talk im always, always here for you. love you all!

also thank you all so much for helping me with the ages of the kids, i suck i know lol

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 8.5K 25
in which their marriage is arranged.
146K 6.2K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...
6K 32 50
Jimin,taehyung,jungkook,seokjin,namjoon,hoseok,yoongi,BTS go to your orphanage to adopt a baby sister (aka you) what will happen once you meet them
345 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers