The Gamertag ➸ m.c.

By olivers-sykes

Gamer boy and gamer girl falling in love. More

The Gamertag ➸ Michael Clifford
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Goodbye...
I'm Back?

Chapter 43

5.9K 236 101
By olivers-sykes

Chapter 43

I sat there, laying in bed next to Michael, staring at his face. He was sleeping, and all that could be heard was his gentle breathing, the other boys hadn't come home in over an hour, so I figured that they would be out until later tonight. They were probably enjoying the little amount of time they had left in LA.

I smiled, Michael, instead of going out with his friends, was spending his little time in this city with me. I couldn't really ask for a better boyfriend. He was my first ever boyfriend, but I had a feeling that if we ever broke up and I got another, he would always be the best.

My stomach grumbled, making me realize how hungry I was. I didn't want to wake Michael up, so I scooted closer to him, and kissed his forehead. I got out of the bed, still in only Michael's big t-shirt. I found my underwear on the floor, and slipped it on before leaving the room.

I went to the kitchen, and found some milk and cereal. The cereal was almost gone, but I figured that at least one bowl would be enough to hold off my hunger for a little bit.

As I started pouring milk in a bowl full of Cocoa Puffs, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hi Michael." I said without turning around, trying to find a spoon.

"I'm not Michael." The person answered, and I flipped around quickly, my heart skipping a beat. My body was held tightly against the counter, holding on for dear life.

As soon as I saw that it was only Calum, I let out a long sigh, "It's only you. I thought it was some murderer."

"You don't know what my voice sounds like?" He asked, walking over next to me.

"I do, I just, nevermind." I mumbled, and Calum gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked, and Calum pointed down at my legs.

My eyes traveled down my body, and I realized that I was wearing barely any clothes. Usually, if this happened to any regular two people, the half naked person would run away and get dressed, but me, - being me - I just shrugged.

"I don't care, it's not like I'm naked. Just keep your horny teenage eyes to yourself." I warned, and Calum nodded.

Finally finding a spoon, I took my bowl full of cereal to the guest room where Michael was sleeping. When I made it there, he was still sleeping, but his position was changed.

I didn't want to wake Michael up right now, I'd give him until I finish my bowl of cereal.

As I continued eating, I thought about how Michael would be leaving in a couple of days. Would we still be able to date?

I mentally slapped myself, of course we would still date! Michael would just be far away, and will have a different timezone than me. It can't be that hard to keep a long-distance relationship, can it?

I debated upon it some more, before I decided that Michael and I would try the long-distance relationship. We couldn't just break up because he was leaving, that would mean we spent all this time here together for nothing.

I finished my bowl of cereal, then laid it on the bedside table. I went over to Michael and shook his body, his eyes cracked open, and when he saw my face, he broke out into a smile.

"I love looking at your face." Michael said, and I blushed, rolling my eyes.

"Shut it and get up!" I laughed as Michael stuck out his tongue.

"No." He mumbled, pulling the white covers over his head.

"C'mon Michael!" I whined, pulling on the blankets. They only gave way a little bit, but not much.

"No! Just leave me alone, I want to sleep! Don't you know how tired I am!" He yelled from inside the blankets.

"Tired from what? All you do is lay around all day." I rolled my eyes, still pulling on the blankets.

"Tired from sex!" Michael called out loudly, making my face heat up.

"Shut up Michael, Calum is home!" I hissed.

"I don't care, let's let him know!" Michael said, and I squealed, "We had sex!" He screamed, and I giggled, then hit him through the sheets.

"Michael! I'll break off this relationship if you don't wake up." I threatened, still laughing like a maniac.

"Good, do it, I dare you to." Michael replied. I couldn't take him seriously, it was like I was talking to a wrinkled marshmallow.

"You know I would never be able to do that." I sighed, and I could hear Michael giggle from inside the blankets.

Getting tired of his childish ways, I took a deep breath, and with all my might, I yanked on the blankets. Surprisingly, I didn't just get all the blankets to the floor, but Michael also came down with them.

Michael screamed as he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"I'm not decent!" He screeched, trying to cover himself up with the blankets. Meanwhile, I was clenching my stomach, dying of laughter. Michael was still naked from when we had sex, and the blankets had been pulled away from his body when I had yanked on them.

"I don't care if you're decent or not, get up!"

"Kiss me, then I'll get up." Michael said, looking up at me from the floor.

I rolled my eyes, sighing, "I guess I could kiss you."

I got down, and straddled Michael's waist. I stared down at him, green eyes shining, and his mouth was in the widest smile I've ever seen. He looked the happiest he's ever been.

"I love you so much, you dumb, dumb idiot." I smiled, shaking my head.

"I'm your dumb, dumb idiot." Michael said, his smile didn't falter for a second.

I reached down, and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't heated, it was jam-packed with nothing more than love. Just love, only love.

Call me stupid, but I believe that I am actually truly, in love with Michael Clifford.

-

"Michael, you're leaving tomorrow." I frowned, and he nodded.

"Hey, let's not be sad about it. I know it'll be difficult, but I'll call and Skype you. We'll be fine, I promise." Michael said, rubbing his thumb gently over my shoulder.

It was Friday night, and my mom let me sleep over the LA house, for the last time.

"I know we'll Skype, but it won't be anything like actually kissing you, or hugging you." I mumbled, feeling my eyes water up. It's not that I wanted to cry, it's just that whenever something sad happened, I did.

"Hey, I won't let you cry, we're going to spend our last hours together being happy. Forget I'm leaving, pretend that you'll have me here forever." Michael said, making us sit up from our cuddling position on the bed.

I looked at him, and he had a hopeful smile on his face. He was still rubbing my shoulder.

"Okay, I'll try." I mumbled.

"I don't think you understand, you still seem sad. Listen to me, you'll be fine, okay?"

"Okay."

-

3rd Person View

And that night was full of Michael making Stephanie laugh and smile. Michael did cry, but he didn't let Stephanie to see. He was terribly sad about leaving, but he had to act strong, for her. Stephanie loved Michael more than anything, even more than her Xbox, and that was a lot of love. Michael loved Stephanie more than she would ever love him though. She didn't know that, but Michael did.

They spent their last night together well. They did exactly what they did the first time they made communication with each other.

They played Xbox.

-

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE I LOVED IT I SWEAR TO GOD

this fanfic is ending and only has one more chapter left i'm sorry guys omg.

but i won't be completely gone from your lives, i have other fanfics out that you should read, and you can keep up with me there hahaha

i love you guys so much this whole book has been an experience, i never expected to get so many reads. my goal for this book in the beginning was 500 reads, so for me to get nearly 300k reads, is an utter shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 0 99
A continuation of Falling In Love In The 21st Century but it's four years later and Katerina and Michael have made some choices.
653K 24.3K 47
In which two teenagers find love in the warm summer days, and cool sweater weather nights.
34.9K 964 27
One needs the love, one needs the sex, but in the end they both need him.