temptation | min yoongi (EDIT...

By JinsKylieLips

I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst... More

h a n a - m y b l o o d
d u l - p a i n
s e t - t r o u b l e
n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m
d a s o t - t h e w o o d s
y a s o t - m o u n t a i n
e l g o b - a n g e r
y a d o l - b a c k h o m e
a h o p - o t h e r h a l f
y o l - d o u b I e t r o u b l e
y o l h a n n a - e m o t i o n
y o l d u l - r e g r e t
y o l s e t - g i v i n g u p
y o l n e t - c u r i o u s i t y
y o l d a s o t - s i t u a t i o n s
y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e
y o l e g l o b - Y o u o w e m e
y o l y a d o l - n e w f e e l i n g s
y o l a h o p - v a m p i r e's b l o o d
s e u m u l - l a s t

E p i l o g u e

399 21 6
By JinsKylieLips

~Jungkook POV~

I ran quickly into the flower shop, grabbing my gift and leaving in a hurry.

As I ran, I bumped into Misoo who was walking with her boyfriend Taehyung. They were eating ice cream and I think they were on a date.

She playfully pushed me. And I smiled.

Misoo: Yah Jungkook-ah, What are you rushing for?

Jungkook: As you know, It's Valentine's Day and my girlfriend is waiting for me. But I'm really late so can I talk to you later?

Misoo: Um Sure, have a good Valentine's Day.

I nodded and waved at them before leaving them.

Taehyung didn't even notice me so I guessed he was too immersed in his ice cream that he didn't even know I was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly opened her front door and went inside to surprise her, hoping she would forgive me for being late. I looked around and then I finally found her, writing something.

~Y/n POV~

It's been exactly six months since I've last seen him and at this point, I really missed his presence but, I could do nothing about it.

Nothing...but wait....

He was slowly killing me inside without seeing him.

You were slowly killing me inside...

Yoongi....

I suddenly felt a kiss on my neck and arms being wrapped around me.

He was holding my favorite type of flowers in a bouquet. Roses

They were beautiful...

Seoyeon: K-Kookie....

Then he started kissing the other side of my neck.

Jungkook: I'm sorry for being late...

I dropped my pen onto my notebook, closing it and turned around to face him.

Seoyeon: It's okay, I needed to get something done anyway...

He handed me the bouquet and smiled childishly, which caused me to smile a bit.

Jungkook: Happy Valentines Day beautiful.....

He presented me the bouquet and I smelt it feverishly, taking in the beautiful aroma.

Jungkook: I love you Seoyeon....

I stood up and looked at his eyes which held so much feelings that I couldn't do anything but smile and respond.

Seoyeon: I love you too Kookie...

But maybe...just maybe...

He then kissed me, my smile fading away....

But I kept telling myself, Seoyeon smile.....please smile.....make him happy....he gave up being a vampire so you could live...

then I pulled away....

Seoyeon: Thanks Kookie....

Jungkook: For what beautiful? The flowers?

I walked over to a cupboard, grabbing a vase and filling it with water.

I went back to the table I was writing at and put it on the table, adding the flowers to it. Then I answered.

Seoyeon: For, everything.....

A tear fell down my eye.

I didn't know why but it just did.

I wanted to add ".......but where is Yoongi?" But I had no courage, no confidence to even dare to say a word...

Jungkook promised me....that I'll see him soon....but, when was "soon"?

I know he lied But I won't tell him that....if it meant making him sad again....

Jungkook: What's wrong?

His expression. He looked so sad I pulled him into a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Next thing I knew, I started kissing his neck.

Then I started unbuttoning his shirt. Then he moaned.

Jungkook: S-Seoyeon....why are you doing this to me?

Another tear fell down my eye.

Seoyeon: It's my Valentines Day present, for you....please don't reject it....

He looked at me in the eyes and cupped my cheek, wiping my tears with his thumb. He then held my hand that was unbuttoning his shirt.

Jungkook: You shouldn't do this....

Tears.....more tears began to fall.

Seoyeon: P-Please don't reject it....

He sighed. Then gulped knowing what he was going to start would make her more upset.

Jungkook: Yoongi. He also misses you....he doesn't want you to be sad because of him. So don't do this to yourself.

I was confused. Why Yoongi?

Seoyeon: How do you know?

That's when he said things I never knew he would say.....

Jungkook: Seoyeon, I'm still a vampire....Yoongi was the one that gave up being a vampire for you, he hurt himself for you to live....

My mouth was left agape.

Seoyeon: But the ritual.....you saved me...

He caressed your cheek and neck before speaking.

Jungkook: The ritual didn't work and when Yoongi found that out, he used all his power to save you....

Tears unknowingly fell down my cheeks and I, I didn't know what to say. But then I couldn't take it anymore.

Seoyeon: Y-You lied to me Jungkook....you said I would see him soon....w-where is Yoongi?

I was so naive and oblivious to what he was trying to tell me. All I wanted was to see Yoongi.

~Jungkook POV~

Then I told her....

Jungkook: He's gone Seoyeon.....
forever....

You cried so much that day, I felt so guilty....

I know I'm a liar Seoyeon, but it's so you can forget about him and not be in this state because of him.

You know he hurt you due to his temptation towards you....but, you were still in love with him.....

And I don't want you to be hurt by him again...

So I'm also lying to you because,

Yoongi is not dead.....he's alive....

The end

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Helo guys!

This is an epilogue to clear up some things that were not making sense and I hoped you enjoyed it since this is the end of "Temptation" but I'm also going to start a new book soon so I hope you like it too.

Thanks for supporting me all the way and getting me to 2k reads.
I love you guys very much.

❤️

Strong power thank you.

-Jinskylielips

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.7K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
6.5K 386 30
"Im sorry, please don't be dead" Yoongi said with watery eyes, while trying to put the nice ladies arm back in place. Yoongi is a teenager with blac...
69.7K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...