His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

Od LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... Více

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Kazekage
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Why the hell am I here?
Oh Come On
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns

1.8K 46 0
Od LightWolf46

I dont own Naruto i just own Kayla Kiki and Haru maybe some later on characters I also don't own the song its Naruto battle music so of course it belongs to the Naruto series
-Author

________________________________________________________________________________

-The Next Morning-

3rd Persons POV

A few birds chirp as a boy gathers herbs and a bird leads the boy to a girl with fire colored hair and a blond boy they both have a type of whiskers on their face. The boy looks shocked and reaches toward the kids.

Sakura's POV

I yawn and i head towards the table and i sit down. "Good Morning."

"Here you go." Tsunami puts a plate of food infront of me.

"Thank you." I say to her.

"Naruto and Kayla's not here, looks like they were out all night again." Tazuna says

"They've gone completely crazy, they've been training in the dark they could be dead by now. You know by using up to much of his chakra." I say to them.

"Well I certainly hope their ok, a child spending the night alone." Tsunami says.

"Theres nothing to worry about they may be goofy kids but their full fledge ninja they can handle them selves." Kakashi-Sensei says sitting by the door.

"Sakura's right Naruto and Kayla are such losers their probably lying out there dead somewhere. I'm gonna go take a walk." Sasuke says then leaves.

"Sasuke?" I ask. "We just started eating." I look at his plate. "That was fast."

Kayla's POV

Someone shakes me and i slap their hand away. Wait someone shakes me. "Who's waking me up now." I mutter sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"You'll catch cold if you sleep out here." Some boy says.

"Yeah yeah I know." i mutter looking at the boy. "Besides me and Naruto are out here training and I suppose your gathering herbs right?" I ask and he nods. 

"What are you training for? Is it something dangerous?" He asks me and Naruto.

Me and Naruto grin. "We are training to get stronger and to prove a point to a certain little brat kid." We say in unison

"So are you doing it for this certain person?" He asks. "Or are you doing all this training for yourself?" 

I scratch my head and Naruto sits there dumbfounded. "Look I just woke up questions aren't my style when i wake up." I mutter yawning.

The boys giggle/chuckles.

"Hey what are you laughing at." Naruto says.

"Is there someone who's precious to you?" The boys asks.

"Someone who." Naruto pauses. "What are you saying?" Naruto asks him.

My vision clears and I look at the boy shocked. "Seriously I should have known." I mutter under my breath and Haku looks at me knowing I know its him.

Some other stuff happens Sasuke comes and Haku leaves and i get up. 

"Idiocy I swear." I mutter. "They should have left." I mutter.

Me and Naruto get hit on the head. "Hey what was that for." We say in unison.

"Did you losers just forget about breakfast." Sasuke says.

I open a scroll, I pull out an apple and I put the the scroll back and I start eating. "Well I didnt i packed food in a scroll before I left for the mission." I say and I finish my apple throwing the core far into the forest and we start training again.

"Naruto Kayla?" Sakura yells for us with Kakashi next to her.

Naruto throws a stick or something down infront of them and they look up to see me next to Naruto and Sasuke.

Some other stuff happens and me and Naruto continue training with Sasuke and we come back at dinner exhausted. We eat dinner and then Tazuna asks a question and Kakashi answers and something else happens that make me and Naruto mad.

"Just speak for your self it wont be like that for me got that." Naruto says.

"Why dont you be quiet, just looking at you makes me sick, you dont know anything about this country your just budding in, always laughing and playing around you know nothing about what its like to suffer and be treated like dirt." Inari says crying

"Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victem." Naruto says to Inari and Inari gasps.

"You can wimper all day for all i care, your nothing but a coward." Me and Naruto say angry.

"Naruto Kayla, you went to far." Sakura says to us.

"Shut up." I mutter to her and me and Naruto leave grumbling.

"Naruto Kayla." Sakura says and we ignore her.

3rd persons POV

Inari starts sobbing and Kakashi looks at him. Inari leaves to look out at the ocean, Kakashi walks toward him.

"Can I talk to you?" Kakashi ask Inari.

"Naruto and Kayla can be a little, harsh sometimes but he doesnt hate you." Kakashi pauses. "Your Grandfather told us what happened to your father. You probably dont know this but Kayla and Naruto are scorned by the village only their parents and the other rookie's dont hate them they get bullied and Naruto he gets it the worst he keeps getting put down but Kayla picks him up and together they are unstoppable they get bad mouthed by almost everyone in the village and when they were kids they got bullied Kayla stood up for Naruto and him for her and they took whatever came their way with brave faces. I have never seen them cry, sulk, or give up. They probably told you what they told them themselves a thousand times.

-The Next Morning-

Kayla's POV

Other stuff happens and then Me and Naruto get up to a loud banging and I rush down stairs. And I see Tsunami get dragged off. "OH NO YOU DONT." I yell grabbing my sword that I got from Zabuza and I rush after them still in my pajama's.

One of them stops and blockes my attack and we start fighting and I beat him and I go after the other one who drops Tsunami and we fight and I beat him and I help Tsunami who hugs Inari and I smile then I frown.

"Are you ok Inari they didnt hurt you right?" Tsunami asks him and he nods and looks at me and Naruto.

"Naruto I'm gonna get dressed wait outside for me." I say to him and he nods and I go back inside and I rush up to my room and I grab dad's old jacket and my usual clothes consisting of a black short sleeve shirt and black shorts and I change andi put my weapons pouch on my right leg and I put on Dad's jacket and i rush outside grabing my ninja sandals as I go and I put them on as we run to the bridge.

Naruto makes an entance and I appear next to Kakashi. "Zabuza I thought I told you to leave." I said to him frowning.

"I have to finish my mission now hand over the old man." Zabuza says to me.

"Haru go guard Tazuna with Sakura Kiki come over here and guard my back while we fight." I say to them and they nod.

"Kayla what are you doing." Kakashi asks me.

"What I need to do." I say and me and Kiki stand back to back with her using a kunai and me using a sword that looks just like Zabuza. 

"Kayla your and your team have no reason to stop me." Zabuza says to me.

"Sorry Zabuza I need to finish my mission just like you and I wont let you get Tazuna." I say to him and he smirks.

"Then I guess we go down fighting and only one of us finishes our mission" Zabuza say to me and I grin

"Only one of us comes out of this alive." I grin and he surrounds me and Kiki with water clones. "Kiki." I say and we nod and we start destroying them.

"Kayla there's to many." Kiki says getting over powered by the clones.

"I'm not using my jutsu yet." I say. "Kiki when I say now you duck." I say and and she nods and i start spinning "Now" i say and she ducks as my sword pierces through all the clones and i stand straight and I help Kiki up. "Kiki go take Haru's place and Haru go help Naruto and Sasuke." I tell them and they nod and they do as I say. "NARUTO SASUKE HARU DONT DIE YOU HERE ME." I yell towards them.

"I HEAR YA AND I WONT DIE BELIEVE IT." Naruto yells at the other two hmfp in agreement.

"YOU BETTER MAKE ME BELIEVE IT BY STAYING ALIVE." I yell at him and he grins. "Now Zabuza which will it me surrender or die?" I ask with a serious face.

"I should be saying that to you." Zabuza says smirking.

"Kakashi in this battle we are equals dont treat me like a student and I wont treat you like how your students do." I say to him.

"Kayla I am repsonsible-" 

"Kakashi dont give me that crap you arent responsible for my life no matter what my Dad tells you I act solely on my own and right now you are at a disadvantage you already let Zabuza see a glimps of your sharigan when he got there I saw you move your leaf village head protector up and you opened your eye he may not have gone against your sharigan yet but he has seen it and I have the advantge against him I have new jutsu's you dont." I say to him and his visible eye widens at what I said. "I'm more perceptive than you think Kakashi." I say to him.

"Are you done blabbing your mouth Kayla?" Zabuza says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Fine but don't die." Kakashi says to me.

"Wasnt planning on it I still have to have to help Naruto become Hokage he's my brother after all." I say to him and we get in position.

"Kayla since you spend some of your time in the Nara compound do you have a plan?" Kakashi asks me.

"No its either fly or die so we just stay on defence for a while then when he gets worm out we go into offense with him having to me on defence." I say to Kakashi and he nods. "Dont use your Sharigan yet I'm not using my new jutsu's yet its better to keep them a secret until we go into offense." I say to him.

"Alright I hope your right." Kakashi says to me.

"Me and my team got the bells in less than half an hour on the bell test because of my plan this time I dont have one so I dont know the outcome like I did before this time I'm relying on my instincts." I say to him.

"Wait you got the bells first try?" Kakashi asks.

"Not the time or place Kakashi." I say to him and he nods.

"So can we start fighting now?" Zabuza asks.

"Yes." I say getting in a defensive position.

Zabuza comes at me with his sword and Kakashi blocks it with a kunai and Zabuza appears behind me and I kick him and he backs up a bit and I use my sword as a shield and me and Kakashi fight on defense for a bit then Zabuza gets tired and i strike him with a chakra empowered punch and he flys back and i hear a few cracks in his bones.

"SUMMONING JUTSU." Me and Kakashi yell and his dogs appear and my wolves appear.

"Well well looks like Kayla has a new jutsu." Zabuza says with a smirk and my wolves bite him along with Kakashi's dogs.

"Adimantine chains." I mutter and my chains come from my back and they break the ice mirrors and i see Sasuke on the ground and Sakura runs toward him and Naruto goes after Haku. 

"Another new jutsu nice." Zabuza says as he look at my retracting chains.

"Kakashi your turn." I say to him creating a barrier around the three of us with my chains so no one can get in or out. "I'm sorry Zabuza." I mutter and he looks at me shocked.

"Why are you sorry Kid?" He asks me.

"Because you dont deserve to die but you got in the way of my mission and there's consiquences to that." I say as Kakashi form the Lightning Blade: Chidori.

"CHIDORI." Kakashi yells and he runs toward Zabuza and then Haku appears in front of Zabuza taking the hit.

"Haku you served well." Zabuza says and he cuts down on air where Kakashi and Haku used to be.

My chains retract and Kakashi puts Haku next to me

Some other stuff happens then a short dwarf man comes and kicks Haku.

"You dont kick the dead they are supposed to rest in piece." I mutter getting angrier by the second from his stupid grin.

"Kayla don't." Kakashi says to me.

I walk towards the dwarf man and I punch him a few times. "Your turn Zabuza." I say to him and Gato hides behind his thugs and I clear some of the thugs out cause they came after me.

Zabuza runs towards Gato while killing some people in his path and he keeps getting struck by spears and swords and other stuff then he kills Gato and Gato falls off the bridge and Zabuza tries to get to Haku but falls half way there. "Kakashi can you get me to Haku." He asks.

"Sure." Kakashi says and takes out the weapons fron Zabuza's back and cary's him towards Haku and places him next to Haku and I walk over. "Kayla?" He asks me.

"I'm proud of you Haku." Zabuza says facing Haku.

"Zabuza you will meet Haku again." I say bending down next to them.

"I dont think I will where I'm going is where all demons belong." Zabuza says facing me.

"You arent a demon your a ninja of the mist you are going to the place in the sky I know you will." I say to him smiling sadly and Naruto walks over to me.

"Kid follow your dreams and don't end up like me." Zabuza says to me and Naruto and the light fades from his eyes.

I look at everyone while standing up. "Haru, Kiki you guys ok?" i ask them and they nod. "Sasuke Naruto Sakura what about you." I ask them and Sasuke looks at me like I'm stupid.

"I just got impaled by thousands of needles the same with Naruto and your asking if we are ok your dumber than Sakura." Sasuke says to me sitting up.

I walk over to him and I hit him on the head making him fall back down. "Take that back you duckass chicken." I say to him and he chuckles.

"Loser." He says to me.

"Duckass." I say back grinning and i turn to everyone. "Tazuna is everyone here safe?" I ask him.

"Yes they are they were just knocked out." Tazuna says to me.

"Kakashi you and Naruto take care of those thugs." I say to him and he nods and they summon some shadow clones and then an arrow appears in front of the thugs and they run for their lives after they see the entire village there. "Good." I say and Naruto comes and hugs me to him.

"I told you I wasn't gonna die believe it." Naruto says to me.

"Yeah I believe it alright and one day I believe you will become Hokage." I say to him and he grins.

"You bet I will." He says to me

"I think i used to much chakra with my chains and my summonings not to mention being on defense for a good portion of the fight Zabuza." I say and Kakashi nods and we sit down exhausted.

"Kayla you fought well." Kakashi says to me.

"You did to especially with out your Sharigan." I say to him. "Now Sasuke don't sacrifice your life like that again and Naruto be careful of the orange chakra that surrounded you and Sakura good job Haru next time pull them out of the way so they dont get hurt and Kiki thanks for having my back and next time dont take on to many clones just take what you can handle." I say to them and everyone but Sasuke me and Kakashi smile.

"Now I think we should head back to rest up." Kakashi says and i nod in agreement and i stand up with some help from Naruto. "Lets head back and can a few of you villagers dig two graves for these two somewhere?" Kakashi asks.

"Yeah." A few villagers say.

Kiki and Haru walk in front of me and Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura walk behind us and Tazuna and Kakashi walk in front of Kiki and Haru while Tsunami and Inari walk behind everyone. We get to the house a little while after and Naruto takes me to our room and I sit down. "Thanks Naruto." I say and Kakashi comes in and sits next to the wall where his futon is.

"We should get some rest everyone should we used a lot of chakra in that battle." Kakashi says and I nod and Sasuke comes in with Kiki and Haru and Sakura and me Kakashi and Sasuke and Haru lay down in our futons.

I fall asleep shortly after and so does everyone else.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

186K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...
72.6K 1.1K 30
this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the first born child of minato namikaze and kus...
24.6K 1.4K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
99.7K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...