dolan twins imagines

By sunshinekth

in which ya girl writes a bunch of imagines about her favorite goofy twins. © More

introduction
moonlight |g|
clumsy |e|
ice ice baby |g|
too high |e|
you know me better |g| pt. 1
you know me better |g| pt. 2
twin games |both| pt. 1
royal pain |g|
surprise |e|
twin games |both| pt. 2
thankful |g|
sick |e|
twin games |both| pt. 3
my girl |g|
cruisin |e| pt. 1
twin games |both| pt. 4
cruisin |e| pt. 2
tangled |g|
cutest pose |e|
superficial love |g|
surprise |e| 7 years later
perfect |g|
more than friends |g|
bonnie and clyde |e|
protecter |e|
i don't know you |e| pt. 1
hurtful words |g|
shut up and dance |g|
i dont know you |e| pt. 2
best fort maker |e|
it was always you |g|
lesson one |g|
thick thighs |g|
that's awkward |e|
its just a prank |g|
are you jealous ? |g|
stone wall |e| pt. 1
stone wall |e| pt. 2
someone to stay |g| pt. 1
someone to stay |g| pt. 2
slipped my mind |g|
ride or die |e|
the other woman |e| pt. 1
just a number |g|
the other woman |e| pt. 2
cupid's hunt |g|
scars |e| pt. 1
little do you know |g|
scars |e| pt. 2
get to know me tag
not in that way |g|
sweater weather |e|
lazy day |g|
persistent |e| pt. 1
i need u |e|
always be there |g|
persistent |e| pt. 2
full moon |g|
i got it |g|
new customer |e|
a long time |g|
trust |e| pt. 1
trust |e| pt. 2
trust |e| pt. 3
get your own |both|
hey sisters |g|
wrong number |e|
THEY'RE BACK (A/N)
space |g|
see the light |e|
i'm there |g|
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 1
dumb decision |e|
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 2
romeo and juliet |g| pt. 3
grown |e|
get to know my gf tag |g|
see what I see |g|
riptides |e|
reality |g|
fork knife |e|
how does it feel? |g|
the kissing booth |e|
prom mix & match |g|
scared to be lonely |e|
skateland |g|
Ethan no! |e|
watch out |g|
perfectly wrong |e|
not on the menu |g|
6 months in 24 hours |e|
wrong turn |g|
prank calls |g|
chemistry |e|
prank calls |g| pt. 2
resentment |e|
red carpet danger |g| pt. 1
red carpet danger |g| pt. 2
red carpet danger |g| pt. 3
5 hours |e| pt. 1
5 hours |e| pt. 2
ruin |g| pt. 1
ruin |g| pt. 2
ruin |g| pt. 3
road trip |e| pt. 1
road trip |e| pt. 2
birthday surprise |g|
nothing holding me back |e|
god is a woman |g|
sex ed |e|
give me attention |g|
amnesia |e|
met gala |g|
even like this |e|
grease |g| pt. 1
grease |g| pt. 2
to all the boys i've loved before |e| pt. 1
to all the boys i've loved before |e| pt. 2

adventure |e|

5.9K 60 9
By sunshinekth

requested by alaina007

summary : in which Ethan takes you kayaking. what an adventure.

It was 7:25 a.m and your eyes were still adjusting to the light shining through the blinds.

You heard noise coming from the kitchen. Looking to the left side you noticed Ethan was gone. He must've been in the kitchen.

You sat up on the bed and stretched out.

"Ethan" you call out from the bed.

"Yea Babe?" He replied. Soon the follow the smell of pancakes began to fill the bedroom.

"What are you cooking?" You climbed out of bed rubbing your tired eyes walking to the kitchen.

"Pancakes" He smiles happily at you. Pancakes were not only his favorite breakfast food but just his favorite food in general.

"Yummm" you hugged Ethan from behind planting a kiss on his cheek.

He attempted to flip the pancake just to have it land on the floor.

"Oh Ethan" you laughed. You looked at his plate and saw that he managed to make one pancake that was definitely not thoroughly cooked.

"Babe do you want me to make the pancakes?" You giggled.

He nodded in disappointment of his pancakes.

You took the pan and dumped out the failed mess. Ethan began to clean up the goop of pancake mix that was on the floor.

You made two stacks of perfect pancakes and set them on the table. Ethan got a bunch of toppings from the fridge and cabinets, including, fruits, whipped cream and of course, sprinkles.

You both began to eat your beautifully designed pancakes before Ethan started talking.

"You ready to go kayaking today?" His mouth was full.

"Oh my god chew with your mouth closed" you made a disgusting face while laughing. "Yea, I can't wait it's gonna be a lot of fun" you took a bite of your pancake.

"How far is it again?" You asked.

"About an hour" he replied taking another mouth full.

You both finished your pancakes and started getting ready. You were both dressed ready to kayak and you headed on your way.

Ethan plugged his phone into the aux cable as you backed out of the driveway. He began to play chance the rapper.

"Oooo this is my song" you cheered while driving.

You and Ethan began to dance like goofs to chance, the windshield camera catching all of your moves.

You turned onto the freeway as Ethan continued munching on his chips.

"Babe" you said not taking your eyes off the road.

"Hmm?" He answered. You opened your mouth indicating that you were hungry.

He rolled his eyes with a smile and he placed a chip in your mouth.

You gave him a cheesy smile and mumbled a thank you with your mouth full.

"Oh my god chew with your mouth closed" he mocked you from this morning.

"Shut up" you hit his shoulder laughing.

After almost an hour of eating, singing and dancing on the road you finally arrived at the place.

The sign read 'Santa Fe Dam Reservoir'. Ethan was filming a video on Snapchat. He filmed the sign and then turned to you.

"What are we doing today babe?" He asked.

"Kayaking" you said excitedly driving down the road.

You pulled up into the parking lot and parked the car.

"We should have a kayak race" Ethan said grabbing his bag.

"Oh so you want to lose? Cause you know I would win" you said sarcastically.

"Sure sure whatever helps you sleep at night" he said stepping out of the car.

You and Ethan walked hand in hand to the small little house looking building. It looked like a log cabin you would find in the middle of the woods.

Walking in you saw a bunch of photos of kayaking and outdoor activities that the place must've done.

You approached the girl that was working behind the counter.

"Hi can I help you?" She smiled.

"Hi we're here for kayaking with Oliver? We're scheduled for 11:00 a.m?" You checked your watch, it was currently 10:45 a.m.

She began to type on the small computer in front of her.

"Yes you both are scheduled for 11 a.m. Oliver just stepped out to go pick up something he should be back in 5 minutes, so if you want you can have a seat and I will call you when he arrives" she smiled pointing you both in the direction of a few chairs.

You and Ethan smiled at her to thank her.

You both sat down on the chairs. You laid your head on his shoulder as he pulled out his phone.

You both began messing around with Snapchat filters cause you were that kind of couple.

"Ethan! (Y/N)!" A male's voice sounded fro the counter.

You both looked up to see a shaggy haired fella who was suit up for kayaking.

"I'm Oliver" he smiled walking over to you both. "Now lets get our kayak on!"

He took you guys outside where the kayaks were and gave you both life vests.

"So first I'm gonna help train you guys really quickly and then we'll head into the water" Oliver said handing you and Ethan paddles.

Oliver proceeded to teach you both the basics of how to paddle and what to do in certain situations. And with that you both headed into the water.

You, Ethan and Oliver had your own kayaks so that you could race Ethan later.

You began to paddle out into the beautiful reservoir, Ethan to your right.

Oliver began to ask you and Ethan questions like where you both were from, how long you two had been dating and so on.

You and Ethan laughed about how Ethan was struggling to paddle while you were like a pro.

"And you said you want to race" you mocked causing the instructor to laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha" Ethan laughed sarcastically. He tried to turn his kayak to fast causing him to flip into the water.

You burst out laughing as Ethan popped out of the water now soaking wet.

He gave you a playful smirk before swimming over to your kayak flipping you over.

It's a good thing you and Ethan left your phones and valuables in the locker.

You popped out of the water gasping.

"Ethan!" You began to splash water at him.

"You had it coming Babe" he laughed while failing to splash you back.

"You're lucky I love you" you rolled your eyes playfully before swimming back to your kayak.

"You guys are adorable" Oliver commented.

You all finished your route and we're starting to head back to the shore.

"Ready for that race?" You asked Ethan, quirking up an eyebrow.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he said getting his paddle ready.

"3,2,1" Oliver announced and with that you and Ethan were off. You began to paddle at a faster pace but still with control, whereas Ethan just started throwing his paddle around.

It wasn't much of a surprise that you won the race.

You did a little happy dance cheering as Ethan got out of his kayak.

"What do I get for winning?" You put your hands on your waist.

"This" Ethan leaned in and kissed you.

"Now we both win" he smirked.

What an adventure you both had.

And that's that. This imagine was meant to be like a first date but here's more like just an adventurous date.

Oh my god so I'm gonna go see Thor tomorrow with this cute guy oh my god pray ya girl doesn't make a fool of herself. 💖💖 I'm probably gonna post another imagine tonight tbh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
71.5K 688 19
stories about two cute goofs. ©️eliseyas, 2018/2019
261K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((: