Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 53 -

14.5K 1.1K 1.3K
By pumpkinofmyeye

"Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook uttered, and all six eyes focused on him.

"Yeah?"

Jungkook blinked. "You're smart, right?"

"Uh...yeah?" Namjoon answered uncertainly.

"Can you possibly explain why it's just so awkward every time we gather for a meeti-"

"Jeon Jungkook," Suga cut him off before the boy got to continue whatever he's planning to say. He sighed. "Firstly, this will not be awkward because I'm the one who arranged this meeting. Secondly, Jin is the one who feeds you so please stop this slander towards him."

Jin, of course, nodded solemnly at this.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Suga, probably disagreeing at him for reprimanding Jungkook. Well, Suga was about to tell them something very important right now and he just didn't need any of those stupid awkward shit that everybody seemed to talk about every time they had a meeting inside this cramped van that Hoseok called Vanny. He was trying to create a serious atmosphere here for shit's sake.

And really, it's not helping at all that everybody was also giving him and Jimin curious glances since apparently, they were secretly watching the whole time he and Jimin were kissing yesterday. Hotly. In the middle of the van.

So, okay. Maybe it's their fault.

Jungkook licked his lips as his wide eyes avoided Suga's gaze. He looked properly reprimanded. Oh, well. He'd just give him a lot of carrots later. The boy would want that.

"So," Hoseok broke the silence, leaning forward a little bit to look at Suga. "Why are we gathered here, hyung?"

Suga blinked.

Then he slowly smirked.

"Min Yoongi."

-+-+-+-

Jimin's head had never whipped around that fast in his entire life. He heard a slight cracking sound and he felt like his head would fall at how fast he turned it the moment those words escaped his hyung's mouth.

Did he just say Min Yoongi?

Jimin swallowed hard. He stared, waiting for what his Suga-hyung might say about this Min Yoongi that he had just mentioned. Did Suga know this person? Did this person has something to do with the mission or with the enemies? Was this the same Min Yoongi?

His Min Yoongi?

Jimin held his breath. His heart pounded so loudly as he waited for what Suga would say next. Staring expectantly, Jimin couldn't help but lick his lip nervously. Heck, it had been so long since he last heard that name!

Min Yoongi

"Min Yoongi?" Namjoon echoed with a frown, clearly just as confused as Jimin with what the heck was going on.

Suga continued to smirk, still not saying anything. Jimin was about to lose his mind here trying to act like he was moderately confused and not that interested. Was he even planning to say anything at all? What's taking him long to speak?

"What do you mean by Min Yoongi?" Hoseok spoke when Suga still did not say anything and remained smirking at them. For a second there, Suga's smirk wavered a bit as if he's suddenly losing his confidence, but Jimin thought he had just imagined it.

"Min Yoongi," he spoke again, voice cocky as everyone around him frowned and gave him confused looks. "That's my name."

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"That's my name."

Jimin blinked once.

Then twice.

Then thrice.

Suga's, Yoongi's, voice kept on repeating again and again those words in his mind. He had been locked up inside the bathroom for what felt like hours already and yet he still couldn't fathom what the heck was happening.

The moment Suga finished with his explanation, Jimin all but sprinted to the bathroom and locked himself inside. There were a lot of knocks from the people he had left outside, shouting and asking him what was wrong. The most remarkable was Taehyung's threat to kick down the door, in which Hobi quickly inserted with a subtle reprimand not to hurt Vanny. Suga also shouted, but it was a soft "Chim Chim, are you okay?" that made Jimin squeeze his eyes shut.

His heart yearned to just open the door and throw himself at his hyung's waiting arms, forgetting all of his questions and confusions. But he couldn't do that. His head was aching and his mind felt like it's gonna explode with all the questions.

How was it possible that his Suga-hyung and his first love slash hero Min Yoongi have the same name?

Did it mean anything?

Was it pure coincidence?

Or was the Min Yoongi he knew and his Suga-hyung the same person...?

"That's ridiculous," Jimin muttered under his breath. That's really impossible. There's a lot of people in the world. There were probably a lot of Min Yoongi in South Korea. It couldn't happen. It just couldn't...

His eyes glanced at the closed door of the bathroom. They have stoppped knocking and disturbing him half an hour ago. They probably decided to stop since Jimin did not even once answered the questions they were trying to ask him despite the door blocking their voices. Jimin should also thank Hobi since he's pretty sure that the agent has a key to this bathroom, but still chose to leave Jimin be.

Well, Jimin really needed to be left alone.

Everything was too much.

He sighed heavily, his rear aching a little at how long he had been sitting on the toilet cover. Funny how he was having an existential crisis inside a very small bathroom.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Suga's words flashed back in his mind. His explanations to the group after announcing that Min Yoongi was his real name came flooding just as water would rush from an open dam.

"That's my name."

Various gasps was heard as everyone stared at the agent dumbly. Least to say, everyone was surprised at the sudden announcement.

"Stop shitting with us, hyung!" Hoseok complained, still couldn't make himself believe what Suga was saying.

"I'm not. My name is really Min Yoongi, born on March 9, 1993. An agent, handsome guy and known genius," Yoongi continued as his smirk deepened. Jin was flashing a knowing smile while Hoseok only gaped like a fish.

"Wow," Jungkook whispered, just as Taehyung commented "Your name sounds so gay, hyung."

Suga already had his eyes narrowed at Taehyung, but whatever scolding he had at the tip of his tongue was lost because Namjoon had started speaking.

"But hyung, why did you suddenly decide to tell us? Jin told me you and H knew each other for a long time now but you never once revealed your true identity."

Hoseok nodded vehemently. "Out of the blue, hyung? Seriously?!"

The agent in question only sighed and rolled his eyes. "Well..." he started. He turned to Jimin and flashed him a warm smile, but Jimin was too shocked to smile back. Yoongi didn't really notice. "I just realizes that it doesn't really matter. I grew up in an orphanage. My mom died when I was young and my dad was more than happy to pass the responsibility of taking care of me to an orphanage who only wants money. I ran away and lived in the streets since then, until Y found me. So really, I've got nothing to lose here. I've got no family who's in danger and the only friends I have are the people inside this van. Keeping my name a secret was dumb, to be honest. But I guess... I guess everyone is a coward when it comes to their pasts. That's what I've learned from you guys. You all had your share of shitful pasts but you still chose to share them, to let others know that vulnerable side of you. And maybe you're right in doing that. There's nothing wrong with revealing the darkest part of you to those who you trust and care. After all... After all, we're together in this fight. Nobody is alone."

When Yoongi finished talking, no one dared to talk. If they were shocked before when Yoongi announced his name, they were even more shocked now at hearing what the boy had just said. Everybody knew that Yoongi was not a sentimental and emotional person, and that he would never utter such words of caring, love, and gratitude. That was why everybody was left with disbelieving faces and gaping mouths.

When nobody still spoke after a few more minutes, Yoongi began to scowl. "What?"

"So..." Hoseok spoke, closing his mouth and swallowing hard. "You're...Min Yoongi?"

And that was the time when Jimin stood up rudely and ran to the bathroom.

Now thinking about it, his action really seemed rude and well, funny. Why the heck did he do that? He could have at least excused himself or something. Now his hyung would be worrying.

Aish, Jiminie pabo.

His hyung's words, though, were indeed touching. He remembered Suga, Yoongi, telling him that he'd reveal his name when he's ready. Jimin kind of felt that he was the reason why Yoongi finally decided to open that part of him. Mmm, why was he having butterflies in his stomach just by thinking of that?

Yah, he should be settling his crisis right now. Not thinking about these things. Tsk tsk, just how whipped were you exactly, Park Jimin?

Now that he had spent an awful lot of time inside the bathroom, he realized that maybe it was just a coincident that his boyfriend now and his first love from years before when he was still a kid had the same name.

But what a huge coincident was that?

Jimin pursed his lips. He didn't really wanna think about it but his traitorous mind kept putting it in the forefront of his thoughts.

What if...

What if Agent Suga and Hero Min Yoongi was the same person?

Jimin didn't really know who Min Yoongi was and where he's from, but he did look like he was living in the streets. And Suga just said...

"Aaaaaish! Aish! Aish!" Jimin shouted in frustration, not even caring if the others could hear him.

Really, what was he doing? There's no problem at all! There was no issue in the first place! He was just making a mess of everything. Suga's name was Min Yoongi and that's it. He might have the same name as Jimin's first love and it might confuse Jimin so much to the point that he'd lock himself in a cramped bathroom for hours, but he was honestly happy that his hyung finally decided to let go of his past and reveal his name to the people that cared for him.

That was what's important.

And with that thought in mind, Jimin inhaled deeply, then unlocked the door.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Uh, are you busy, hyung?"

Yoongi looked up and saw Taehyung standing awkwardly in front of him. He raised one scrutinizing eyebrow at the kid.

He only received a box-smile. As usual.

"Jimin looks so happy," Taehyung commented after doing nothing but smiling at Yoongi for five whole seconds.

Yoongi snorted. "Well, he now looks happy after locking himself up inside the bathroom without any explanation at all." At this, both boys turned to the sleeping Jimin who had a serene smile plastered on his face. He looked so peaceful and content. "He did say that it was because he was too shocked with me just suddenly revealing my name, but I have a feeling there's something more to it."

"What's important is that he's happy. He's happy with you, hyung. You made him like this," Taehyung said, and Min Yoongi's cold heart melted for a second there. "Jiminie had always been the smiling type, but you can really see the hint of sadness. There's always something missing, but when he's with you..."

The younger boy trailed off, making Yoongi a bit impatient. And wow, he could now easily call himself as Yoongi in his mind. The boy wanted to snort because he just remembered the cliche line 'the truth will set you free'.

It kinda summarized his life.

Very funny.

"But when he's with me?" Yoongi inquired when nothing more came out of Taehyung's lips.

Then the younger boy suddenly sniffed, making Yoongi a bit surprised and confused at the same time. It took him a few seconds to realize that Taehyung was actually crying. And no, it's not a childish cry, but an honest legit cry that made Yoongi swallow hard.

The younger boy breathed in deeply before looking at Yoongi straight in the eyes. Taehyung smiled. "Thank you for making Jimin happy, hyung. Something had always been missing but you managed to fill that hollow inside him."

Yoongi, despite his cold heart, felt his own eyes go watery. He smiled back at the younger.

"A-and," Taehyung spoke again, his smile now turning into a serious frown. "And I trust you, hyung. I know that you would always keep Jimin safe." Taehyung's tears continued to flow as he sobbed hard. Breathing deeply, he continued, "J-just...please. Please make sure he's not gonna get hurt. Please keep him safe. P-please make everything okay. You're the only one who can do that, hyung. You're the only one I can trust to do that."

Yoongi moved forward and tapped the younger boy's shoulder. He was really not sure if he should hug the boy or not. He just settled with a reassuring smile and a gentle squeeze on the shoulder.

Everyone was already asleep and no one else was witnessing this rare side of Taehyung. He had been to many missions that almost killed him, but somehow, looking at Taehyung right now was harder than any of those.

It's all too much.

Yoongi swallowed hard again,

"I promise."

He promised. He knew he should have not, but he still did. Suga, Yoongi, promised.

And he would not break that promise.

======
Too much drama. We're almost at the end now. Will someone die? Idk. Will anyone live at all? Idk. Will I be writing smut? Nope. 😛

Please be reminded that Seasons Greeting ship Yoonmin because in their inclusions, it include 3 pencils with their signatures and some quirky words. One of the pencils was in collaboration of Namjoon and Hoseok, the other one was collaborated by Tae, Kook and Jin. And of course, we have what I call as the Yoonmin pencil. The handwriting was Yoongi's, so I guess the flower was drawn by Jimin, lol. Anyway, so yeah, you can get a Yoonmin pencil if you buy Seasons Greetings. 

Legit.

God bless ya'll~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 31.9K 55
We're straight, we swear! Yoongi and Jimin are rising BL actors and to increase their popularity they decide to provide Fan Service 24/7. How hard ca...
864K 32.7K 64
❝I hate you.❞ ❝Really? Because the stuff you comment on my feed says otherwise.❞ INSTAGRAM! AU Jimin really likes Yoongi's visuals. Maybe he likes hi...
129K 7.5K 11
Park Jimin got accepted as an employee of the biggest and most successful company in Korea and he should be happy. He knows he should be. But when yo...
10.5K 463 12
"I'm nuts, baby I'm mad" "So what if I'm crazy, the best people are"