'Ex' Of The Billionaire

By rutuhaste

Sophiana or Sophie for short was married to the one and only heir of 'Black Co.' the leading computer hardwar... More

Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice
Notice

Chapter 27

12.3K 401 33
By rutuhaste

Sophiana POV
Its been 5 days we have been here at Max family home. Everything is really going well. The Troll family has welcome us, me and my boys open heartedly. His grandfather's has now been a little better, not that good but good. We were to go back today but Mr. Troll the senior asked us to stay a little longer, so we have extended our stay more 2-3 days.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Unknown POV
Here I am standing in front of the Troll family mansion looking at the three identical yet distinguishable boys. They are really big and look a little bigger for 5 yrs old. Its been like 2 months I have been stalking them and also their mother.
Last week I even enter their house back in California. The 1st time I tried to go a little near her and got caught. She really have highlighted her instinct. Even after getting caught, it made me happy. I need to find a way to meet Sophia without causing any scene. I really need to meet her. With this thought I left.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Third person POV
Sophia is really good with kids and I know she will be a great mother for Richa but I don't think she and Max are made for each other. They both can be parents together but not couple. In their relationship or if there is any its only full of respect and admiration for each other but there's no love. And without love they can't be together. I know what I am going to do will hurt her a little but it's for her sake as well as my son's sake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 13.9K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
439K 4.7K 8
"You won't expect love from me and will please me whenever, wherever I want." *** Passionate bonds linger in their relation which are ignorant to bot...
8M 200K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...