HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

77| Omar Takes Revenge

7.3K 340 80
By crazywriter1116

Raabia parked the car in the parking of the hotel. Saad hurriedly climbed down and rushed to her side. By that time, Raabia had already opened her door. She is startled finding Saad standing in front of her. She raised her eyebrow and Saad shrugged, embarrassed.

He had intended to be a gentleman and open the door for her, but she was quicker. But he didn't miss the change to help her climb out of the car.

'Saree can be a pain.' She muttered.

'But you can pull off the Saree so effortlessly.' Saad cheered her up. Raabia smiled. She felt shivers when he held her waist, his palm brushing against her skin. He leaned closer as they stepped into the elevator, - 'I can't wait for this boring function to end and go home.'

Raabia looked at him confusedly as the elevator door closed.

'I will solve your Saree problem when we return home.' He winked at her. Getting the hint Raabia looked away smiling, crimson hue crept up her cheeks.

Saad and Raabia stepped out from the elevator and on the open rooftop where the wedding is to take place. As soon as they were spotted by everyone, they were cheered and welcomed. They smiled at everyone. Standing close to each other, with their arm entangled, a smile and a glow on their faces they looked like the best couple.

There were many of their classmates from college with whom they had lost contact. They were super shocked seeing them happy with each other. Otherwise, they are always found murdering each other.

'Oh My Gosh! That's Medusa Raabia, she is glowing so much.' One of their older classmates, Liza commented on the couple as they passed by a group of their classmate.

'She isn't Medusa now. She is gorgeous.' Another classmate, Uday commented and smiled dreamily.

Saad smiled proudly and admired his wife. Raabia looked at him when he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She smiled at him. They walked towards the Altar. There they were welcomed by a middle-aged couple, the bride's parents. Raabia nudged Saad's arm and gestured towards a man sitting in front of the fireplace dressed in gold and cream shervani. His face covered with strings of flowers, roses, and jasmine. Saad smirked and walked towards the guy.

Raabia watched her husband walk towards Sandeep, the two men began chatting. She smiled folding her arms. Her eyes not once leaving Saad.

'Lovely couple.'

Raabia's smile faded when she heard Omar speak from beside her. She rolled her eyes and adjusted her Pallu over her hand and was about to go when Omar spoke again, - 'You seem to be madly in love with your husband.' Raabia glared at him. He smirked twirling his wine glass.

'Of course, I love him.' Raabia answered angrily.

Omar's smirk widened and Raabia frowned.

'Too bad he doesn't have same feelings for you.' Omar smiled. Raabia frowned harder.

'Excuse me,' - She raised her eyebrows, - 'Of course, he loves me.'

Omar chuckled

No, Raabia don't let him manipulate you – Raabia thought to herself.

'I and Saad were friends since like- forever,' – Omar started to circle around Raabia, she looked up and found Saad surrounded by few of their classmates, - 'We share everything, as in everything. And you think he won't tell me about his plan.'

'What plan?'

Omar smiled, - 'Plan to crush you, break your heart.' He then narrated everything about how Saad's plan was to win Raabia's confidence, play with her heart and then crush it. Raabia had tears in her eyes. Her heart wasn't believing anything Omar was babbling but her brain was....

'I don't believe you. Saad will never do something like that.' Raabia's voice crackled and her lips trembled. Omar smirked widened seeing tears pooling in her eyes.

'I have proof-', Omar took out his phone, he handed it to her, - 'Hear him speak himself.' He said confidently.

Raabia grabbed the phone, Omar forwarded her the earphones. She felt little suspicious as he had come fully prepared.

Listen, I am not interested in her. I never was in love with her. I am only interested in revenge.

Raabia is shattered on hearing Saad's voice confess that he doesn't love her, he was only interested in taking revenge. Omar smirked. He snatched the phone from Raabia's hand. She winced. He grinned.

'Got your answer.' Omar said menacingly. Hours of editing Saad's voice to make it sound like one sentence and not mix up words was worth it. He succeeded. First, he manipulated her mentally and then emotionally.

'I-don't-don't-beliv-believe you.'

Omar mentally face palmed; this woman is really testing his patience. He hates women who try to use their own brains.

'Okay, I didn't want to tell you this, but Saad tells me everything. Frankly. He also told me about your steamy sex sessions... You are some wildcat, Raabia. Didn't know a nerd like you can also be so sexy in bed.' Omar eyed her and Raabia looked away. She can't believe this. Saad told him about their most intimate moments, those that were meant to be only for a husband and wife to know.

'Saw the marks on his back. Wildcat, eh. (sigh) Lucky guy, Saad.' Omar further provoked Raabia.

Raabia couldn't control her tears anymore and hurriedly walked away. Omar heard her muffled cry and smirked.

'Serves you, right.' He whispered caressing his cheek. The visuals and the embarrassment of the slap can finally be forgotten.

Raabia avoided everyone's questioning gazes and all the chattering as she ran towards the elevator. Once inside, she pressed the button and leaned against the wall. She exhaled loudly.

'AHHHH....' She crumpled on the floor, on her knees. She screamed her heart out. She placed her palm on the wall and took deep breaths.

All their beautiful memories began to flash before her eyes and she felt her heart-shattering. Everything suddenly meant nothing, everything was fake. From Saad's side, it was nothing, nothing at all.

'Why-Saad?' Raabia cried wiping the tip of her nose with the back of her palm. The door of the elevator opened and she quickly fixed her expressions. She sniffed, wiped her tears with her palms and gathered herself.

She sat in the car and clenched the steering wheel tightly for a while. She then fished out her sunglasses and wore it so that no one notices her red eyes. She ignited her engine angrily and backed the car.

On her way back, she kept cursing loudly as the tears kept betraying her. Despite her wiping them repeatedly they kept falling.

'****. **** you Saad....'

************************************

Shit! Poor Raabia *heartbreaks*

Now, what guys??? Drop in your thoughts....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 430K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...
1.1M 32.4K 60
Highest ranking: #1 in Short Story *Rewriting and Editing on hold* It was a race to leave behind her toxic past, the past that demolished her image...
680K 19.1K 22
Its big day for both family. Two family ready to bond by the name of marriage. But when the marriage become more of a heartbreak for both family be...
164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...