Living with the bad boy Austin

Від anoushkaat

Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of goss... Більше

Living with the bad boy Austin
Bumby Road
Not so great Second Impression
Pool Side Drama & Bimbos
High Heels
Mondays were never this intresting.
Learn your ABCs
Worst Day Ever.
Date Night
Day 1: Friday.
Day 2: Saturday.
Stupid Drunk Austin. {Day 2}
Day 3: Sunday.
Day 4
Day 4 (Re Post)
Day 5: Tuesday. Confessions.
Day 6: Wednesday.
Day 7: Thursday.
Stolen Bra.
Important! ♥
Chasing the little one.
The Invitation.
Meeting The Daniels.
My Birthday, My Rules.
Halloween
Christmas
Back To Perfection

Well Shit.

13.2K 423 87
Від anoushkaat

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 18: Breaking up with the cheating ass bag.

♥Emma♥

"What the fuck!?" As soon as the guy said those words I recognized it. It was none other my boyfriend Drew asshole Parker.

"Drew?" I questioned. As Drew looked up his eyes widened.

"Emma it's not-" Before he could complete the most cliché sentence in the world. I ran.

I ran somehwere into a room in the building and sat down on the floor. The sob I was holding was finally let out.

I heard some footsteps downstairs and the door close.

Austin might be congratulating Drew. I thought bitterly.

After a few moments. I heard footsteps back up.

Austin's face was red with anger and quickly changed into worry.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"I heard your sob cupcake." He said as he sat next to me.

"D-Did you know?" I questioned.

He nodded. I felt anger inside of me.

"This is why I brought you here. I found out yesterday and I heard they were comming here. You deserved to know." He said quietly. Stopping my bad thoughts about him.

"W-who was the girl?" I questioned.

"The project partner." He said softly, gently soothing me.

I sobbed harder. No wonder Drew hardly showed affection in school. I thought he would think that I wasn't comfortable with it.

I guess I was wrong.

"Let's go cupcake." He said getting up and he lend me a hand to get up.

On the way home all I could think was, Did I derserve this. It was karma biting me telling me that because two great people were taken away because of you, You have to be all alone.

I am a curse.

With those thoughts I fell asleep.

I don't even remember going to bed,when I reached home.

"Emma." Drew whispered.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

"Change out of your clothes princess." He said.

I could feel him removing my shoes.

"These pants are comfy." I mumbled. They weren't but I was too tired to care.

"Princess, eat something." He prodded.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled. Actually I was hungry but I was too tired to get up.

I heard a sigh and heard the door close.

I wrapped myself in my comfy comforter and almost dozed off.

"Emma, eat a bit." I heard Austin say. I sat up and he handed me one of his shirts I quickly wore it as he looked away.

Austin handed me a bowl of soup and fed me spoons of it.

Not breaking eye contact. It was intense.

"Can I sleep?" I questioned.

Austin nodded and tucked me in bed.

My eyes quickly closed and I drifted off to sleep but not before feeling a kiss on my forehead.

~*~

I woke up suddenly, In the middle of the night.

I looked at my watch and saw it was two. Fudge Buckets!

I walked out of the room, because I was hungry and saw light in the kitchen.

Oh Well. I could use some hot dogs right now. With mustard and ketchup and maybe some french fries on the side. Oh My God! Foodgasm.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I gasped.

Austin whatever Daniels was in an apron baking! Are my eyes fooling me? Is this another magicians game?

"You bake?!" I said walking towards the counter filled with cookies.

"Um, Yeah?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I kind of do it because, I like it?" He said nervously ruffling his hair, Well didn't he look comfortable.

I nodded and sat on the counter while he placed the cookies inside the container and pushed them towards me.

"So you're like those grandmothers who bakes and stuff their grandchildren." I said jokingly.

He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. He saw my eyes and his face visibily soften.

"What did I drool?" I said jokingly trying to make the conversation lighter.

"The moment you saw me sweet pea." He said cheekily.

"Well I'm hitting the sack." He said but not before coming really close to me.

He leaned forward, our faces millimeters apart his breath fanning my nose.

"You still look pretty when you cry." And with saying that he placed a small kiss on my cheek. Leaving me stunned.

Suddenly the lights switched off startling me.

"Austin!" I screamed whispered. If that made sense. Probably not. It's 2 am. No one makes sense.

I quickly ran upstairs because I feared a monster would come and bite me.

I reached my room and flipped my laptop open.

I quickly went on my facebook page and saw ten messages from him.

I quickly pulled my phone out and saw a dozen messages and four voicemails.

All messages said. 'Let me Explain'

Well I'm gonna let him do that.

I quickly dialed his number and waited for an answer.

"Emma, sweets. Let me explain." I heard Drew's plead.

"You've got five minutes." I said, my voice sharp and direct.

"Not now, In school." I sat there arguing with myself.

To listen, or not to listen.

"Fine." I said. I deserved an explanation. Everyone did. Even if we forced ourselves not to listen.

In the end we always needed some closure. My mind kept on running on the excuses he would give.

And with that thought I drifted off to sleep.

~°~

Waking up without your boyfriend's- I mean Ex-boyfriend's singing to wake you up gets pretty lonely.

He wasn't there to wake me up, push me to the bathroom or eat breakfast together which consisted of me stealing his food.

Luckily I was so forgetful that I never stopped setting my alarm which resulted waking up to a song which literally said.

'Your booty so tight, makes me cry'

Life Of Emma. Tune in to her embarassing moments 24×7.

God I need a new bra. These white, creams and black were annoying. Sure I had a few colors.

Okay I have one red and a green, but still. They say sexy underwear makes a girl feel confident.

I put on my underwear and decided to wear my ripped jeans and a simple red v neck.

Since it was September it was starting to get cooler. Best time if the year. Warm hoodies and fuzzy slippers.

I rushed downstairs tying my shoelaces first. Don't want to repeat the incident like last time do we? We don't!

I was greeted with silence in the kitchen.

Either I'm really early or I'm late.

Nope, exactly the right time.

I sighed, too tired to cook so I settled with pop tarts and milk. Where was my babe Maria!

After eating most of them, I drove towards starbucks and picked up a caramel Latté and a muffin.

I drove to school in silence listening to The Fray.

As soon as I reached I panicked. What if he has a reason? A geniune reason, would I take him back? Would I like him the way I used too?

Snap out of it Emma. You're a tough cookie. Not even a guy hot as the sun can move you from your decision.

With that thought I got out and ran for the hallway, put my extra books away and dashed into class.

Well great. I'm the only one there apart from Suck-his-thumb Charlie and Gretchen, a girl who had a weird obsession with Hunter.

Austin's friend Hunter, who once comvinced a girl that Stacy suited her better than Stella. What a legend.

I scrolled through hot guys pictures and liked one or two until the class was full.

Unfortunately my homeroom had Drew, but since Austin was there, I would be safe. I think.

Naomi and Alec came in and sat next to me.

The class started filling in and there were only two seats left. One at front and one next to me.

Drew better not sit here.

But sadly my wishes never came true. As soon as Drew entered the class, he saw the seat and walked towards it, His eyes filled with hope.

"Emma." Drew prodded.

"Not here Drew. We'll talk privately." I said softly, trying to get him to back off but my words had no power over him.

"Get off my chair." I heard a strong voice say. I looked up to see Austin glaring heatedly at Drew.

"Let me sit here for now, Man." Drew said, thinking Austin was on his side.

Austin gave him a glare and stayed rooted to the floor blocking Drew's view.

Drew sighed dejectedly and got up and moved up.

"Thank you." I mumbled softly skimming through my notes. Austin just shrugged and started talking to Alec.

~•~

Finally school was over and not once did Drew interrupt me or annoy me and I think it was because Austin was by my side the whole day.

I couldn't see Drew in lunch but his 'girl' was there, probably with some other girl.

I walked towards the parking lot, when suddenly I was pulled to the gym, before I could let out a shriek my mouth was covered.

"Emma, it's me Drew." Hearing those words my body relaxed slighty. Atleast it's not a kidnapper.

"Emma." Drew said running his hand over his hair.

"You have five minutes. Speak fast." My voice firm and confident totally not what I was inside, I'll tell you this.

"I was blackmailed." He said.

"Blackmailed?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"She- she said she would fail us if we didn't go for one date and I promised, I didn't know she would come on to me. I needed to pass Emma" He said looking everywhere but my eye.

"That's enough." I heard a strong voice making Drew shut up.

"You did this, didn't you!" Drew said angrily and narrowed his eyes his hands balled up into fists.

"I told you, tell her or I will." Austin said angrily.

"Do you want her or something! It was MY relationship not yours, I was going to tell her."

"When? When the sky falls!?" Austin screamed.

"Austin it's not worth it." I softly said. I gently touched his arm and pulled him back.

"So you're done with me, you're going to him. You're worse than Tiffany." After those words all I heard was a noise, a bang and a scream.

"What is going on?" I heard the headmistress come towards us.

"Austin punched me!" Drew exclaimed cupping his nose.

"Mr. Daniels care to explain. You know we have a zero tolerence policy " She said sternly.

"I know Mrs. G, but Drew verbally attacked Emma and said filthy things about her." Drew said.

"Is it true Emma? because from what I heard you and Drew are friendly."

"It's true." I said softly. My eyes were watery and my cheeks were red.

The headmistress gave me a once over and nodded.

"Drew please apologize and detention for you for a week. Austin! if anyone verbally abuses someone please go to  teacher or come to me don't take matters into your own hands."

Austin nodded and the headmistress told us to go to home.

Austin dropped me to my car and went to his

As soon as I pulled out I saw Austin stopping me.

"Let me come in!" Austin said.

I unlocked the doors and he slipped inside.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Alec broke his car down and He's taking Naomi out, I lent him the car." He said nonchalantly.

"But, I need to go out." I said.

"Where?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Bra shopping?" I said trying to get him out of the car.

"Excellent" Said Austin smiling evily.

Well. Shit!

A/N: Hey guys! sorry for the late update. I explained everything in my last A/N.

Thank you so much for the 20k + reads you guys are amazing.

Please continue to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

&

SHARE :*

Until next time :*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
286K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
10.1K 257 11
Ok so first I guess you're wondering what a BBB is BBB=bad big brother ( very simple right?) Anyways Ross and Austin are brothers(Ross is older than...
94.1K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...