Because Of Us A Raura & Rines...

By TheMaranoSisters

We break apart and he looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you Vanessa. I'm really sad that I have to leave our... More

Because Of Us Raura & Rinessa Love Story *Book 2*
Meeting The Marano's... Again
Meeting The Lynch's... Again
Meeting Someone Familiar
Come Back
Do It For Riley
One Time Thing
A Day At The Beach
Like A Family
*Not An Update*
Please Date Me
Vanessa Confesses
Just A Normal Day
New Story
Go-Karts
Raura
Truth Or Dare
Rocky Please
FOOD FIGHT!
Good News And Bad News
Our First Day
Don't Say Shit
Rinessa Is Back :D
One Two Many
Dam
Blocked Number
In The Basement
And The Name Is...
*Not An Update*
Ross Is In Trouble
Telling Vanessa
I'm Back (Sorta)
Kidnapped
We're Too Late
We Were Too Late
Are They Ok
Funeral?
That's Not Her
Raura Fangirls
Love Me Or Love Me Not
Jail
It's Not Over
It's A Joke
The Trial
You're Innocent... But Who's Guilty?
Left To Be Raped
A Little Baby...
The Gender
Going To Jail
His Reaction
Scared Me Half To Death
Pregnancies
Alexa Tho
Rockell Scarlet Dowd
Dreams Are Not True
Drunken Actions
Love Is An Open Door
Because Of Us
TREQUEL IS UP!!!!!!!!

Uh Oh

7.7K 129 45
By TheMaranoSisters

~WHILE RYDEL WAS TAKING ORDERS~

Vanessa's POV/

     After I talked to Rydel about Bill I went to take more orders. I was in the kicthen and I look at the window. I saw this guy with brown shaggy hair. He had black biker ripped jeans, a black shirt that says "Life Behind Bars" With a skeleton with a motorcycle behind it. He was also wearing black leather jacket. Dam, how did this guy get here? Probably on a motorcycle. Welll yah, thats why he has a helmet. He looks dangerous. Oh and also with chains on his jeans. I was staring at him, he takes a seat and waits for a waiter. Yah, a waiter not a waitress. Just then Bill comes up to me.

Bill: "You see that guy, yah he needs food, go take his order"

Vanessa: "Uh, can't someone else do it. Like... Tom"

Really Vanessa? TOM? We don't even have a Tom retard.

Bill: "First of all we don't have a Tom working here. Second of all if you don't take his order now I will sent you home without pay"

     UGH, now I'm stuck. I take a menu and I take a deep breath. I walk out the door and I walk towards him. He smirks and at the moment I am afraid. I give him a menu. Before he looks it over he starts talking to me.

?????: "Hi, since your gonna be my waitress I would love to know your name, but mine is Derek.

Vanessa: "Hi Derek, I'm Vanessa"

Derek: "Not everyday I get to have a pretty lady like yourself bring food to me"

Vanessa: (Giggles) "Well I guess it's your lucky day, now what do you wanna order 'cause my boss is really mean?"

Derek: "Yah I know, I saw him yelling at one of the waiters for dropping a piece of lettuce on the floor"

Vanessa: (Giggles) "Yah, he's not the nicest guy in the world"

Derek: "Yah so after your shift is done do you wanna go out and catch a movie?"

Vanessa: "Uh... I can't I need to take care of my daughter after this"

Derek: "You have a daughter? Are you married or something?"

Vanessa: "Uh no I'm not. I'm a single mother"

Derek: "Oh ok" (Smirks)

Vanessa: "Yah, anyway can you order now?"

Derek: "Oh right"

     Ok, I thought he was gonna be rude and stuff but I guess not. Even though he asked me out. He orders and I go back to the kitchen doors. I walked in and I see Riker standing there with his arms folded.

Vanessa: "Dam Riker, what?"

Riker: "Who was that guy you we're talking to?

Vanessa: "Oh you mean Derek?"

Riker: "Yah him, ya know? Laughing and talking with him instead of bringing food to him"

Vanessa: "Riker you don't need to be jealous, even though he asked me out----"

Riker: "HE ASKED YOU OUT!"

Vanessa: "Yah but I said no"

     Riker calms down a little. I nod and I tell Rocky what he wanted. He makes it and I take the food and I walk to the doors, But once again Riker stops me.

Vanessa: "What now?"

Riker: "Oh I wanna give him the food, you just sit down and chill"

Vanessa: "Oh ok, but---"

Bill: "Riker, I need you to go broom the main hall, someone dropped their food on the floor and I need you to go pick it up"

Riker: "But I need to give this to a customer"

Bill: "Then let Vanessa do it"

Bill then pulls Riker by his arm and he gives me the food. I sigh and walk over to Derek. Derek then smiles at me.

Vanessa: "Here's your food.

     I sit down the food and he starts eating. But then he asks me a question.

Derek: "Uh, where is the bathroom?"

Vanessa: "Oh it's out those doors to left.

Derek: "Can you lead them to me? I'm bad with directions." 

Vanessa: "Uh, yah I guess so"

     I then lead him to the door to the bathroom. He thanks me and right when I was gonna leave he spins me around and starts kissing me. I tries to stick his tongue in my mouth but I refused to open it. I try to push him off but I couldn't. I start hitting his chest but he takes my hands and holds them tightly. He slams me against the wall and it hurt... a lot. He then bits my lip hard. I open my mouth to scream but he took that opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. I then kick him in his shin. He falls down and so do I. He then gets up and takes me out the back door. I was trying to stop him moving but he was too strong. I guess he got tried that I kept moving. We then get to to the back of the restaurant and he slams me into the wall again and it hurt more than the first time. I scream a little and he slaps me.

Derek: "Quiet bitch and don't 'cause trouble or it will hurt more than usual"

     He then makes me fall and he gets on top of me. He starts kissing me again. By this moment I was crying my eyes out. I don't wanna be pregnant, with his baby! UGH! I keep crying and he turns us over so I was on top of him. I start hitting his chest and start pushing him away. He then gets off of me and raises his hand. He was gonna hit me when somebody yelled...

?????: "HEY!"

     Derek then gets off of me and runs back into the restaurant. I cry into the palms of my hands. I'm happy and relieved that Derek couldn't rape me but I'm sad and a little scared of who the hell this guy is who stopped him.

?????: "Vanessa? It's me Riker"

     I look up and it was him. He then has a worried look in his eyes and he runs to me and hugs me tightly. It hurt a little because Derek slammed me into the wall very hard. I tense a little but I calm down. I rest my head on his chest. I still cry tho.

Riker: "What happened? All I saw was he lifting up his hand as if he was gonna hit you"

Vanessa: "H-he did"

     Riker then sits up straight. I look at him and he has anger mixed with worriedness  in his eyes.

Riker: "I'm gonna kick his ass for you"

     I nod and I still rest my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around me. He then starts asking me more questions.

Riker: "What else did he do? How the hell did you guys come outside?"

Vanessa: "He s-started kissing me. He slams m-me into the w-wall a little. Then I started t-thinking that he was gonna r-rape me"

     I totally lost it after that sentence. Just saying that shows how hurt I am. Not the fact that he hit me and stuff but the fact of raising another kid by myself.The fact that she/or wont have a right father. I'm sure Riker would wanna be but it won't be the same.

Riker's POV/

     This Derek guy is so dead. Imma murder his ass. Vanessa was about to get rapped by him. Luckily I had to take out the trash. I get up and I stick my hand out. Vanessa sniffs and she takes it. I hold her hand tightly and we walk back into the restaurant. We go to the main hall and my attention stays on some asshole who is quickly packing his stuff and clipping on his helmet. Who was this guy? It was Derek. I let go of Vanessa's hand and I take off my tie and vest. I roll up my sleeves quickly and I run to him. I turn him and I punch him. He holds his cheek and falls. His back is now on the table. I jump on him and I take his shirt. I punch him in his face and stomach.

Vanessa: "Riker stop!"

     I don't listen to her. Vanessa holds me back but obviously I'm stronger then her so it didn't work. Some of the waiters also hold me back but when I'm mad I am hulk. (:D) Vanessa then tries again. She then pushes me with all of her strength. I fall back 'cause if it was a waiter I would've punched the shit outta him but since it was Vanessa I let it go. I fall back causing me to sit on  one of the  chairs. I was gonna get up but Vanessa quickly sits on my lap. I was trying to ignore the fact that my crush is sitting on my lap and that it turns my on. But I was still mad.

Vanessa: "Riker stop, he's not worth it"

Riker: "..."

     I don't say anything. She takes her hand and turns my head to hers. We look in each others eyes and she whispers...

Vanessa: "Please stop"

     I sigh  and she gets off of my lap. I sigh 'cause well, she's not on my lap anymore :( Dam. I walk towards the doors but Derek gets up.

Derek: "C'mon jealous ass, come back here and lets continue"

     He wipes his nose 'cause of the blood >:) I was gonna go back but Vanessa holds my hand causing me to stop. Waiters are holding Derek back. But where the hell is Bill?"

Riker: "Uh, Ness, where's Bill?"

Vanessa: "Uh, he went back home to get something which is like twenty minutes away. You got that time to look good again so he wont suspect anything"

Riker: "Oh"

     As soon as I said that I ran back to Derek and I jumped on a chair and I fell on top of Derek. I start punching him again. He kicks me off of him. He gets up and he pulls his arm back. I take it and I twist it. I wanna punch his head but since he has a helmet on I couldn't. I take a whine bottle and I slam it on his head. It probably didn't hurt. Waiters then pounce on me but I push them all off one by one. I then take a chair and I lift it over Derek. He stands there with his hands protecting his body.

Riker: "Riker stop!"

     I turn around and I sigh. Maybe I over did it. Everyone was still looking at us. I turn away and walk towards Vanessa. She smiles a little bit, a little bit. She pulls me by her arm. She stops at the doors and she turns around and leans on the wall with me in front of her. I decided to speak up.

Riker: "I'm sorry, I just lost it"

Vanessa: "It's ok, it's actually really sweet that you came to protect me from him"

Riker: "I'd do anything for you"

     I smile at her and she blushes. She looks me in the eyes and so I do to. We lean in and just as our lips we're about to touch Derek punched on me. I was gonna hurt Vanessa but I put my arms out and they we're on the wall causing Vanessa to duck. He pulls me back and starts slapping my back. That's not how you fight moron. I'm guessing he noticed what he was doing so he starts punching me. I fall back on a table and he gets on top of me and starts punching me. Vanessa tries stopping him.

Vanessa: "STOP IT. DEREK GET OFF OF HIM!!"

     Vanessa says to him basically screaming at the top of her lungs. Vanessa starts hitting Derek but he did the most wrongest thing to do, especially in front of me. He pushes her with one arm and she falls back. I saw it to. I turn red and I kick Derek off of me, I kick and punch his really hard. I take a glass and slam it on his head. I throw plates on him and I could't care less about everything breaking. Waiters try holding me back. I then slip outta there grip and I run to Vanessa.

Riker: "You ok?"

     She nods and puts her hand behind her back. I get scared and I go to the back of her and I lift her shirt a little. I see a big bruise there. I get mad, again. I then get up but this time waiters fell on top of me and start holding me back. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't do anything. By this moment R5 and Laura was looking at me.

Derek: "You stupid dumb ass, you ripped my leather, you bitch"

Riker: "Oh please, your leather is just as fake as your muscles! You son of a bitch"

?????: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

     Ok so that was a long chapter. But I did it for you guys. Anyway I got my second round HighSchool application back. I wanted to go to Hillcrest but I didn't get in :( But on the bright side I got into Martin Van Buren High School. I guess I'm happy, yah... happy :)

~Allexa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 28
it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years since ross got over laura. or so he thou...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
673K 13.7K 90
Vanessa Marano dates a guy named Riker Lynch. When Vanessa's parents go on a vacation, Vanessa and Riker thinks of a plan. They both feel like their...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...