HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

72| Pacifying the Darling Husband

6.9K 381 94
By crazywriter1116

Saad slapped her cheeks and kept calling her name, but she wasn't responding. Hearing his cries, Raabia peeked through one eye, she smiled watching him close to tears. He is apologizing and begging her to wake up. Crying he looked down and he froze. Raabia sat up covering her mouth and giggled. Saad gaped at her and his expressions became stern. He got up and Raabia stopped laughing instantly.

'What the hell, Raabia. You scared the shit out of me.' He scolded her. Also, he wiped his running nose with the back of his palm. Raabia stood up.

'It was a joke.' She reasoned.

'Whatever, it was not cool.' Saad said angrily. Raabia didn't realize he will get so serious. She felt guilty.

'I thought something happened to you. I thought I lost you, Damn it!' He scolded her further. Raabia's heart skipped a beat as he confessed his fear of losing her.

Saad exhaled loudly and looked at her, - 'I don't know about you, but I was serious when I said that I love you. I love you very much and when I thought you had...playing with my feelings wasn't cool. Raabia.' He said, his voice dropping. Raabia guiltier. Saad shook his head and looked away. Raabia bit her lower lip. Saad began walking away and she called after him. But he doesn't respond and keeps walking. Raabia slapped her forehead and cursed herself.

She kept tagging along trying to talk to him, but Saad kept ignoring her and walking ahead.

************************************

'Here!' She got two paper cups of black coffee and forwarded one to Saad. He looked at the cup briefly and then at Raabia. She smiled at him. Saad kept a frown on his face. Though he needed some warmth, he was really upset with Raabia fooling around with him. He slapped her hand away. Raabia gasped as the cup fell from her hand and the contents spilled on the snow.

Saad looked at her with his chin raised. Raabia shrugged and dropped her cup as well.

'What the hell!' Saad's mouth dropped open. Raabia smiled.

'If my dear husband isn't having coffee, I won't have to.' She said coolly. Saad shook his head and pointed out that all this will not melt him. He turned around and began walking again. Raabia exhaled loudly and began following him.

The rest of the time, Saad troubled Raabia. She kept trying to pacify him, but he was being adamant. Raabia was losing her patience but she knew she was at fault and must tolerate his tantrums.

************************************

Later that night, Saad sat by the fireplace and glared at the raging flames. He is still upset but slightly better because Raabia is guilty.

His trance is broken when there is a door-bell. He called for Raabia, but she is in the bathroom in the last one hour. Saad sighed and got up.

'Yes?' He asked the butler who stood carrying a tray filled with rose petals, the bucket of ice-cubes, two wine glasses, and one wine bottle.

'We haven't ordered this?' Saad doesn't recollect ordering all this.

'Uh-Madam Raabia Kaif has ordered.' Butler sounded little confused. Saad blinked at the man. Raabia doesn't drink then why has she ordered wine- Saad wondered. Nevertheless, he takes the tray from the butler.

As Saad places the tray on the table in front of the fireplace there is another bell. Saad scratched his head and walked to the door.

'Yes?' He greeted a short young butler.

'Mr. Saad Alam?'

'Yes.'

'For you.'

The butler forwarded him a bouquet of red, white and yellow roses. Saad is utterly confused. He nodded and took the bouquet. There is a note too.

He placed the bouquet next to the wine bottle and read the note.

Saad,

I am sorry. I was just having fun, but I somehow messed up.

I really love you, Saad. I love you very much

Raabia

Saad smiled, he melted with her gesture. He felt guilty thinking he was too harsh on her.

'Raabia! I got your note. Come out na, yaar.' He called happily. Soon, he heard the bathroom door unlock and he rushed to see her.

'What the...' Saad is speechless as he gaped at Raabia. He looked at her from top to bottom. She is dressed in black chiffon shirt, Saad could see a glimpse of her skin from underneath it, and a flary short skirt reaching little above her mid-thigh. Saad gulped eyeing her well-toned long legs. Her foot bare. He gazed up again noticing water droplets on her face and neck, her curls ruffled and looked sexily messy. Saad noticed she had applied blood red velvet lipstick making her otherwise thin lips appear fuller.

She smiled and walked towards him. Saad kept looking at her in a daze.

'So?' Raabia slowly wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and stared confidently into his eyes. Saad is still awestruck.

'My darling hubby liked the arrangements his wife made.' She spoke seductively. Saad could only nod his head.

Raabia smiled. She admired him closely, her gaze pausing on his parted lips briefly before looking up into his eyes again.

Raabia tiptoed and leaned closer, her lips hovering over his. All the while their gaze locked. She teased his lips with hers seductively before capturing his lower lips with hers. Saad watched her close her eyes and closed his eyes too. Their lips began to move in sync and Raabia felt butterflies. She was trying to confident and bold, but she is feeling jittery again. Slowly, she parted her lips more and their gentle kiss turned into passionate open mouth kiss.

Raabia giggled as Saad swiftly scooped her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him as he expressed how much he loves her and everything she has done. Raabia is happy he has melted.

Saad made her sit on the carpet in front of the fire-place. Raabia folded her legs and watched him get the wine glasses and bottle.

'Cheers.' They clinked their glasses together.

'Are you sure about drinking?' Saad enquired. Raabia nodded.

'It is just red wine.' She replied. Saad smiled and threw his arm on the sofa. Raabia leaned back against the sofa and shifted closer. She rested her head on his shoulder and they drank silently.

After a while, Raabia noticed Saad eyeing her legs and she smiled.

'What are you looking at?' She asked moving her leg and placing one over the other. Saad quickly looked away.

'Nothing.' He lied not meeting her gaze. Raabia noticed his ears reddening and she smiled.

She moved her leg and placed her feet on his leg and he gasped, Raabia smirked. Saad turned his head and found her staring at him.

'You can look, hubby. You have the rights.' She winked at him and sensually caressed his leg with her feet. Saad is baffled seeing her bold avatar.

Raabia shifted and Saad's eyes widened as she straddled on his lap. She placed her glass on the ground and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck.

'I have another surprise for you.' She whispered huskily, and Saad gulped.

************************************

Raabia that was not cool. The poor fellow was scared to death *hmph* And Aww *_* Raabia's attempts *drools* So Romantic and OMG, What more surprise does she have for her husband???? Gosh, I am so excited guys for the next *winks*

Note: Next part will be edited in this book.

And...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 409 31
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
680K 19.1K 22
Its big day for both family. Two family ready to bond by the name of marriage. But when the marriage become more of a heartbreak for both family be...
1.1M 32.5K 60
Highest ranking: #1 in Short Story *Rewriting and Editing on hold* It was a race to leave behind her toxic past, the past that demolished her image...
3.1M 115K 45
What if you are married to a man who is still in love with his ex girlfriend and doesn't want you in his life? Terrible? Sindhu had to face the same...