Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. MΓ©nage Γ  trois
26. MΓ©nage Γ  trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."

1.3K 59 38
By KarmyVolkevens

Excuse any mistakes.

Jayla

I had to get as far away from Mya as possible because I really wanted to knock her disrespectful ass out. She just keeps on acting like she has me all figured out when she doesn't know shit about me. She acts like I couldn't have fucked her already if I wanted to. The old Jayla would have already done that and then kicked her ass to the curb like she wasn't shit. But I'm not like that anymore and I'm done wishing she'd see that. That bi...girl makes my blood boil like no one has ever done before. I was with Nadia for three years and she never made me as mad as Mya has made me and I've only known the damn girl for a few weeks.

I don't fucking like her. I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm not lying when I say that. I was interested in her, but I don't even care about getting to know her anymore. And I'm so serious when I say if she comes at me on some disrespectful shit again, I'm beating her ass. And I won't lose my scholarship over her crazy ass. Imma catch that ass in New York.

After I left the caf, I just went to my room.  I just sat on my bed and tried to keep myself from punching or breaking anything. I don't even know why I didn't hit her. I've never been able to control myself when I got that mad. Mya's folks should have been planning her funeral by now. Whatever the reason is for me not fucking Mya up, she's lucky.

I was so glad Dani didn't come after me because when I get like this, I usually take my anger out on the person that tries to calm me down. I don't need anyone to calm me down. Just let me be alone so I can cool off.

After being alone for a while I was feeling a little better. I won't lie, I was still pissed off, but I didn't want to break anything or anyone anymore. I just sat on my bed and stared into space.

Mya really has me fucked up though. I'm not like Dani. We have a lot in common, but that disrespectful shit does not sit well with me. Mya's used to being able to say whatever she wants to people without them popping off, but she met the right fucking one. And that slapping shit is something she needs to break herself out of too. She's lucky she didn't do it today. She really would have died and I'm not even exaggerating.

I've already let her get away with too much if you ask me. And I don't even know why. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt her. I'm gonna talk shit regardless, but I just couldn't hit her no matter how much my anger was pushing me to. And she knew I wouldn't hit her. That's why she said what she said. I wanted to hit her then, but I just knocked her plate down instead. I hope her salad was bland as hell without that grilled chicken.

I just need to forget about her because she already has my head all fucked up. She's got me being different and shit. My feelings are all fucked up. And even after all this, there is this part of me that still feels drawn to her. You'd think I hated myself the way I keep subjecting myself to the inevitable pain that comes with being near that girl.

It's like touching a hot stove over and over again knowing that I'll get burned. What the hell is that girl doing to me? I don't even know how I feel. I was pissed and ready to forget about her, but now I'm not so sure. We're having so many issues because she won't take the time to get to know me. We just need to talk, but we can't seem to do that without getting mad at each other.

I could hear a keycard in the door, so I knew Dani was coming in.

She didn't even say anything. She just walked in and sat on her bed. I was expecting her to pretend she was focused on her phone or something, but she just looked at me. Weird ass.

"The fuck are you looking at witcho crusty ass lips. If you smiled you'd bleed to death." I said making her burst out laughing.

"Damn, I can't even come in here without you talking shit. And my girl ain't complaining." Dani shrugged and I chuckled.

"But all jokes aside, are you okay?" She asked and I shrugged.

"No one makes me as mad as that girl made me today and I can't even explain why. I wanted to beat her ass so bad, but something in me wouldn't let me do it. I couldn't hurt her if I tried." I admitted and Dani smiled.

The hell is she smiling for?

"I know you're still in denial right now, but I'm gonna tell you why you couldn't hurt her." Dani spoke and I rolled my eyes because I already knew what was coming.

"I don't like her." I said before Dani could continue.

"Yes you do. Why won't you just admit it? She makes you feel all these different things that you don't understand because you like her. You get so upset when she judges you because you care what she thinks about you. You care what she thinks about you because you like her and you want her to like you too, but it hurts your feelings that she doesn't because it makes you feel like you aren't good enough for her. That's how she makes you feel when she judges you. You feel inadequate and that makes you angry because people have made you feel that way your whole life."

"Would you just shut up?" I asked getting annoyed.

"And now you're mad at me because you know I'm right." Dani said annoying me even more.

"No, I'm mad at you because you're wrong. I don't fucking like her. I can't stand that disrespectful ass girl and I should have made her swallow all of her teeth."

"But you didn't. Because you like her."  Dani smirked and I wanted to slap the smirk off of her face.

"I didn't because I don't want to lose my scholarship."

"You didn't care about your scholarship when I got punched." Dani pointed out.

"Because you mean more to me than some damn money." I spoke honestly.

"Okay, but still. What's so bad about liking her?" The girl asked making me sigh.

"She's disrespectful, violent, crazy, and she makes me want to pull my hair out." I said making Dani laugh.

"You'd actually have to have hair to pull it out." The girl joked and I gave her the finger.

"You and Nadia are gonna get enough of talking about my damn hair. Now when I grow it out and stunt on both you bitches don't say shit."

"Nooo. I like it the way it is. If you grew it out, you wouldn't be the Jayla I fell in love with." Dani joked and I laughed.

"Shut up, stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously, just be honest with me and I promise not to ever ask you again. Don't think about the fact that she pissed you off. Block out all the negative things you feel towards her right now. Do you like Mya?" Dani asked for the thousandth time and I sighed.

"Why does it matter? She doesn't like me. Do you hear the shit she says to me?" I asked and Dani groaned.

"Don't think about that. I didn't ask about how she felt. How do you feel? Do you or do you not like her? And don't lie to me this time." The girl said seeming fed up with the back and forth.

"Yes but-"

"Nope. I don't want to hear anything else. That's all I asked. Thank you for finally being honest." The girl cut me off before I could explain myself.

"You get on my damn nerves." I grumbled.

"I know I do." Dani cheesed. "But I just wanted to know the truth because Nadia and I talked to Mya and she said she wants to talk to you."

"When?" I asked casually even though I was a little surprised at Dani's words. Mya actually wanted to talk to me?

"Whenever you're ready. I say you should pop up on her. She lives on the same floor as Nadia." Dani informed me.

"Man I'm not going to her. If she wants to talk, she can come to me. I'm not about to chase her." I refused.

"I respect that." Dani said holding her hands up. "So do you want me to tell her that you're ready now? I'll leave the room so you two can talk. Or do you want me to stay just in case things get violent?"

"You're not funny." I said laughing at my dumb friend

"Well, I wasn't trying to be. She's violent and you're a hot head. The two of you alone is either going to turn into rough angry sex or a fight to the death." Dani said looking like she believed her words.

"I am not a hot head." I said defensively. When I was angry, it was for legitimate reasons.

"Of course you're not. What was I thinking?" Dani spoke sarcastically.

"Whatever man. If she wants to talk now, we can, but let her know that if she's not ready to shut the hell up and listen, she can stay where she is. I'm done being disrespected." I told the girl seriously.

"Well if you two are going to talk, you'd have to listen too."

"I don't have a problem with that. She's the one that doesn't fucking listen. See I'm mad already. Maybe we should just talk another time." I said pinching the bride of my nose.

"Well, I already texted her, so get your shit together, hot head."

"Why would you do that? Now if we argue it's your fault." I pointed at the girl.

"She's not even mad. Nadia explained everything to her. She's still not happy about you calling her easy and she's also not happy about you getting 28 numbers because she feels like that's 28 girls she has to compete with. But I feel like this talk will go fine if both of you give each other a chance."

"You're speaking as if I'm the one causing problems between us." I frowned.

"What happened today was on both of you. She shouldn't have said what she said, but you didn't have to react like that either. You handled things better when she pushed and slapped you." Dani chuckled.

"Okay, but I can only take so much. I had every right to react the way I did. She told me I wasn't worth the energy it would take to get mad and then she was about to call me out of my name for the thousandth time. I handled things pretty well if you ask me because I could have had her picking her face up off the cafeteria floor." I told the girl.

"She's just talking shit though. I know people have said worse to you because I've gotten all types of shit said to me during a simple basketball game."

"Okay, those are random ass people though! The shit she says gets to me okay? We already established that I like her, so I don't like her thinking of me like that." I said getting frustrated.

"Okay damn." Dani said putting her hands up in defense.

I sighed, feeling guilty for yelling, "I'm sorry. It just annoys me that you think I have any fault in what went down today. All I did was sit down and she started talking reckless. I refuse to take any blame. I wouldn't have gone off if she didn't give me a reason."

"I get it. I guess I'm just so used to brushing shit off that I expected you to do the same, since people say we're so much alike." Dani explained and I nodded.

"We are alike in some ways, but not when it comes to handling disrespect. You have a lot more self control than I do and certain things that bother me don't bother you." I pointed out some of our differences.

"Yeah. That is true. And Mya was out of line. She was just mad about you talking to all those girls."

"Why would she care about that?" I asked confused.

"Because she likes you, dumb ass." Dani said like it was obvious.

"No she doesn't." I chuckled. "It's the total opposite."

"I'm not going to argue with you about this. She won't admit it yet, but she does like you. You should have seen the way she was looking at you while you got those girl's numbers. I could see the jealousy radiating off of her." Dani exaggerated.

"You're delusional." I waved the girl off. "Shouldn't she be here by now?"

"Anxious to see your girl?" Dani asked moving her eyebrows up and down.

"She's not my girl and no. I just have other things to do besides sitting here waiting on her."

"It's the weekend and you haven't started classes yet. What could you possibly  have to do?" The girl asked with a straight face.

"Sleep." I answered easily.

A knock on our door kept Dani from responding.

"Uh oh. Your girl is here." Dani teased before going to the door.

"She's not my girl." I mumbled.

"Come on in. She's calm, cool, and collected, so I'm just gonna go to Nadia's room so you two can talk." Dani spoke trying to be funny as always.

Once Dani was gone Mya came in, letting the door close behind her. She was just standing there and I didn't know if she was scared I'd hit her or what.

"You can come sit down. I'm not going to do anything to you." I chuckled and Mya rolled her eyes.

"I'm not scared of you. I just didn't know if you wanted me near you." She spoke and I just shook my head. She was going to forever have that little attitude.

"Would you just sit down?" I asked and she rolled her eyes again before sitting on Dani's bed. I hope her eyes get stuck in the back of her damn head.

"Happy?" She asked childishly and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Why'd you come over here if you were going to have an attitude with me? You could have stayed in your room because I didn't ask you to come. Dani said you wanted to talk to me." I told her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't have an attitude. And I came to apologize."

"Well apologize and then go because I don't have time for this. You do have an attitude and I don't know if you think it's cute or something, but it's not." I told her and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"First of all-"

"No. Don't start all that neck rolling bullshit. Get out if you're about to start talking shit because I let you get away with it earlier, but I won't this time." I cut Mya off.

"I don't have a damn attitude. This is just how I am. And you act like you don't give me reasons to be this way." She spoke and I looked at her like she was stupid.

"What have I done to make you catch an attitude since you've been in this room? Please tell me because I'm clearly missing something." I laughed. This girl is ridiculous.

"Well for one, you're gonna tell me you're not going to do anything to me like I'm scared of you or something. Your little tantrum didn't put a single ounce of fear in my heart. If you were really bout it like you say you are, you would have hit me in New York." 

"Girl, I will beat the fuck out of you. The only reason I didn't hit you is because I don't want to hurt you. And that wasn't even a reason for you to get a damn attitude because I was only joking." I said screwing my face up at her.

"You won't do shit." Mya said crossing her arms and I just shook my head. This is pointless.

"Get out my room man." I said giving up. I wasn't about to go back and forth with her.

"Make me." Mya said remaining seated.

"What the hell are you trying to prove?" I asked.

"I'm not trying to prove anything. You're just not about to threaten me. If you want me to leave, make me leave."

"When did I threaten you?" I asked getting a little loud because she was making me mad. Again!

"You said you'd beat the fuck out of me, so beat the fuck out of me. That's the only way I'm moving from this spot." Mya spoke stubbornly.

"That wasn't a threat. I was just stating facts. It will be a cold day in hell before I let anyone beat me up. I've never lost a fight in my life, so yeah I'm one hundred percent sure that if it ever came to that, I would beat the fuck out of you and any bitch that tries to fuck with me. And no I'm not calling you a bitch since you like to twist stuff up."

"Well, like I said, I'm not leaving."

Mya must have just liked pissing me off. She just liked doing the opposite of what I told her to do. She's so fucking annoying and stubborn.

"Okay Mya." I said giving up on trying to get her to leave. "Just apologize then."

"I will when I feel like it."

"Seriously?" I laughed. "You are so fucking stubborn."

All I could do was laugh. She's really being extra.

"I'm not stubborn, I'm just not about to follow your orders. You don't tell me what to do." Mya spoke, sounding like a child.

"Mya, please. I am begging you to just do what you came here to do. I know we can talk without it turning into an argument. I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you dislike me so much that you can't even have a decent conversation with me. All I've ever wanted to do was get to know you. I still want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me, but I don't see how we can do that if all of our interactions turn into fighting." I said being the bigger person. One of us had to and I knew damn well it wouldn't be her.

Mya was just silent for while before she sighed and finally spoke.

"I'm sorry for judging you before getting to know anything about you. I'm sorry for not giving you a chance and I'm sorry for overreacting when you asked about Dani and me. I'm also sorry for slapping you. You just hit a nerve when you called me easy because that's exactly how I felt after that night I first met Dani. I let a stranger take my virginity and I regretted it more than I'd ever regretted anything. I still regret it to this day. And I'm sorry for earlier. I just saw you with those other girls and it pissed me off for reasons I don't understand because I do not like you." Mya finally apologized making me chuckle at the last part.

"I'm also sorry about how I acted just now. You did scare me when we were in the caf. My ex girlfriend would threaten me when she got angry too and I never stood up for myself. It took her actually hitting me for me to finally stand up for myself and it sort of brought me back to the state I was in during our relationship when you talked to me like that. I know I made you angry, but still. I just don't want anyone making me feel weak or afraid because I refuse to be either of those things ever again. I guess the whole attitude thing is sort of a defense mechanism. You just make me feel so vulnerable and I can't understand why. That's why I try to sort of harden myself when it comes to you. I want to be impenetrable, but you make that really hard."

I wasn't expecting Mya to say any of that, but it made me realize that I was making her feel the same way she made me feel. We just handled it differently.

"You like me." I smirked at her and she screwed her face up.

"No I don't." She denied and I laughed.

"Those feelings you don't understand are the same ones I'm having for you and I'm not about to deny it. I like you, Mya and you like me too." I said making her blush and shake her head.

"I don't like you. And I did what I came here to do, so I'm leaving." Mya said standing up and walking towards the door.

Mya opened the door and turned around again.

"I don't like you." She said one last time before leaving.

I just laughed to myself because she was in denial. She liked me and she knew it.

-

"Mya got back to her room with her face still in tack, so I'm going to assume that means things went well." Dani said walking into the room with a smile on her face.

"They didn't start off well, but yeah. It went a lot better than I expected. I didn't really get to tell her much about myself, but she told me a little bit about her and why she was acting the way she was acting towards me." I explained and Dani nodded.

"Did you tell her you liked her?" Dani asked and I chuckled as I thought about how Mya kept saying she didn't like me.

"Yup, but she doesn't feel the same way." I said feigning sadness.

"Aw, she rejected you?" Dani said looking like she felt bad for me.

"Technically, no. I just told her I liked her. I didn't ask her to give me a chance or anything like that. I know she likes me. She basically admitted it, but she's in denial." I laughed.

"She'll come around, but in the mean time, let's play the game. Nadia's not here to distract me now, so I'm gone beat that ass this time." Dani spoke sounding more delusional than ever.

"Pass me a controller." I said ready to prove the girl wrong.

It's going to be a long night.

Raquel

Christmas Break was getting closer and closer and Malaya still hadn't given me an answer. I didn't want to ask again because I didn't want her to think I was rushing her or anything, but I had already bought her plane ticket. My parents offered to pay for it, but I didn't let them because she hadn't even said yes and I'd rather waste my money than theirs. Not that money was a problem for us.

Finals week had just started so I hadn't seen much of my girlfriend because she wanted to focus. It is her senior year after all, so I respected that. Then again, if she failed something she'd probably have to be here for an extra semester. No, that's selfish. I wanted her to graduate on time even if it meant having to spend my last year without her. Yeah, I don't want to think about that right now.

We were still having basketball practice this week because we had a Christmas tournament before the break started. Our school was hosting it so we didn't have to worry about traveling or anything.

I really hope Malaya says yes. My parents really want to meet her and they already think she's coming. I probably should have waited for an actual answer from her, but I was being optimistic. Maybe a little too optimistic.

"Were you waiting for me?" Malaya asked approaching me in nothing, but a towel. She'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Yeah, I know we can't hangout tonight, but I wanted to walk you to your apartment." I said trying to focus on her face and not her nearly naked body.

"You're such a sweet little pervert." Malaya said pinching my cheek and making me frown.

"How am I a pervert?" I asked.

"It shouldn't be that hard for you to maintain eye contact with me." She said with a smirk.

"How could you even tell I was having trouble?" I asked a little shocked. I thought I was being subtle.

"Subtlety isn't your strong suit." My girlfriend chuckled.

"Well, I'm sorry for having trouble keeping my eyes off of you. You're just so damn sexy." I said standing up and pulling her towards me by her waist.

"Am I?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me a little closer to her.

"Mhmm." I nodded closing the small distance between us and brushing my lips against hers. I teasingly left her lips and kissed her neck instead.

"As much as I would love to do this with you right now, I need to get back to my room so I can study. Plus, I'm half naked right now and you're not getting any easier to resist." Malaya grabbed my face so I'd stop kissing her neck.

"You've been studying all week though. You know too much studying can be just as bad as not studying at all." I told her, not really knowing if my words were true.

"It's just one week and I promise you'll have all my attention again once finals are over." Malaya spoke, placing her forehead against mine.

"No, because after this week, we leave for break. That's almost a whole month I'm going to have to spend without you. Unless-"

"I'm still thinking about it, Raquel." Malaya cut me off, already knowing what I was hinting at.

"Okay." I said creating distance between us again and forcing a smile. I didn't want to be clingy and annoying, but let's face it. I'm clingy and annoying.

"I'll let you get dressed. I'll just wait for you in the gym. I wouldn't want to distract you or anything." I said only half joking.

"You're not a distraction. I just take my grades really serious, so if I'm doing something else when I think I should be studying, I feel anxious. Please don't be mad at me. It's just one week."

"Possibly more." I mumbled and Malaya sighed.

"You don't get to be mad at me right now. Because if you're mad, I won't be able to focus on studying because I'll be too worried about you." She whined.

"I'm not mad. Just get changed and we can talk on the walk to the apartments." I said pecking Malaya's lips and leaving the locker room before she could protest.

I wasn't mad. I was worried. If she says no, I have to spend almost a month away from her and I don't want that. We just got together and I want to be around her as much as possible. I know I said I didn't want to think about it, but that only made me think about the fact that she graduates this year. What happens when she graduates? Will she want to stay together? She better want to stay together.

Ugh! I'm thinking way too far ahead. But isn't that what you do when you love someone? Wait. Do I even love her? We just got together. Then again, I think I loved her before we got together. She's amazing and she makes me extremely happy. The thought of ever losing her scares the hell out of me.

"I'm ready." Malaya said making me jump as she approached me in the gym. I stood up and laced our fingers together.

We walked out of the gym in silence. I just looked around and took in the beauty of our campus at night. The trees and all the lights blended together so well. Like Malaya and I did. She was so much more beautiful than our campus though. I'm so corny.

"Are you mad at me?" My girlfriend broke the silence and I glanced at her before focusing on what was in front of me. I haven't gotten any less clumsy and the last thing I needed was to trip over something.

"Of course not." I said bringing Malaya's hand up to my lips and kissing the back of it.

"You promise?" She asked still sounding dubious.

I stopped walking and so did Malaya.

I removed my hand from hers so I could place both of mine on either side of her face as I looked into her eyes.

"I promise I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you. I just miss spending all of my free time with you because I'm clingy and you're amazing." I spoke never breaking eye contact with the beautiful girl. My beautiful girl.

"I want to say something so bad right now, but I think it would scare you away." Malaya spoke in a whisper.

"What is it?" I asked, but she just smiled instead of answering.

"It's nothing." She spoke making me sigh.

"You can't say something like that and then not tell me." I whined.

"It's nothing Raquel. Let's get back to the apartments before I freeze to death. I still don't see why one of us couldn't have just driven."

"If we drove, I wouldn't be able to walk you to practice and back to the apartments. Besides it's not even cold. It's like 74 degrees." I laughed.

"Well I just got out of the shower and my hair is wet, so I'm cold." She pouted and I kissed her because of her cuteness.

"So let's get back to your apartment, so I can warm you up." I said lacing our fingers back together.

"I'm going back to my apartment and you're going back to yours." Malaya said making me roll my eyes.

"Okay beautiful." I said kissing her hand again.

"It's just a week." She spoke, kissing my hand like I'd done hers.

I just stayed silent.

Once we reached Malaya's door I felt myself getting sad. I'm not going to see her again until practice tomorrow night and I just know it. She's going to lock herself in this apartment and study herself to sleep.

"So are you going to let my hand go, or will I have to take your arm with me?" Malaya said holding our intertwined hands up.

"Oh. Sorry." I said letting my girlfriend's hand go with an abundance of reluctance. I had half a mind to burn all of her books and notes so I could have her to myself. Wow. I'm jealous of paper.

Malaya sighed before taking my hand back in hers and unlocking her door.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she started to walk inside of her apartment with our fingers still laced together.

"I'm getting that stupid pout off of your face, now come in."

Malaya pulled me into her apartment and closed the door behind us.

"I thought you wanted to study?" I spoke in a confused tone.

"I do want to study, but I won't be able to do that knowing you'll be in your apartment sulking over it." She said pulling me towards her room.

"I don't want to distract you." I said letting myself be pulled into my girlfriend's bed room.

"Then don't." She smiled, finally letting my hand go. "I want to be around you all the time too. Trust me, but my grades have always been perfect. I'm not used to anything less than perfection, so I need to study until I'm sure I can achieve that. If you don't mind me studying the entire time, you can stay."

I guess this wasn't a bad deal. After all, I just wanted to be near her. We didn't have to be doing anything. I enjoyed her presence. Just breathing the same air as her was enough.

"Okay. I'll be quiet as a mouse. Unless I sneeze or something." I said making Malaya chuckle.

"Good. You can borrow something of mine to sleep in because I know you're not going back to your apartment."

She knows me so well.

"Thanks." I said going over to her dresser and pulling out some basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Can you grab me something too?" She asked and I smirked.

"You know, they say sleeping naked helps with retaining information." I lied terribly.

"Even if that were true, I still wouldn't sleep naked with your perverted ass in my bed." Malaya laughed.

"It was worth a try." I said grabbing some more basketball shorts and a shirt for my girlfriend.

Once we were both changed and settled in her bed, Malaya began to study. I mentally and physically rolled my eyes at the sight.

I found it cute that she needed glasses to read. They made her look like a sexy nerd.

"You're staring." She spoke without taking her eyes off her book. Stupid book.

"I know." I said not averting my gaze. How could I?

"Well stop because I can feel it. It's distracting me." She complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being so beautiful and I'll stop staring all the time." I countered and Malaya finally broke away from that stupid book.

"Raquel." Malaya spoke in a warning tone and I cheesed at her because she looked so cute with those damn glasses.

"You should wear you glasses all the time." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I only need them to read. Thank God because I hate them." She complained.

"Well, I love them." I said pushing a loose curl out of her face. She had her hair up, but a curl escaped.

"I'm not going to get any studying done with you here." She pouted and I frowned.

"I can leave if I'm being too much of a distraction." I said even though I didn't want to leave.

"No. I don't want you to go. I just wish you weren't so damn cute all the damn time." Malaya groaned and I chuckled.

"I apologize for my cuteness." I said pecking her lips, but she pulled me back in for a longer kiss.

I took that opportunity to throw her book onto the floor. I was expecting her to get mad, but she just climbed on top of me without separating her lips from mine.

"You would have caused me so much trouble academically had we gotten together earlier." Malaya spoke once we broke the kiss to breathe properly.

"If only I had the guts to talk to you my freshman year. Then again, you hated me back then and I had no idea you even liked girls." I spoke while letting my hands travel to her waist.

"We wouldn't have worked out. You were still hoeing around back then." Malaya said making me chuckle.

"I would have stopped for you." I spoke not really knowing if that was true. I wasn't the person I am now back then.

"I doubt it. Not to mention you were head over heels for Coach Young." Malaya spoke while rolling her eyes.

"Well now I'm head over heels for you and we may not have years, but I definitely want years with you. I'm talking millenniums baby." I said making her laugh.

"You are so corny. Why are you like this? And why do I love it?" Malaya's spoke, shaking her head and smiling at me.

My heart fluttered when she said the word 'love'. She didn't say she loved me, but it still gave me all types of butterflies.

I don't even know why I had to ask myself before. I love this girl. I know I fell fast as hell, but I don't care. That's what makes her so special to me. It didn't take much time. There's just something about her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Malaya asked as the smile slowly left her face.

"I'm just trying to take it all in, but it's too much." I said making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Take what in?" She asked slightly tilting her head.

"Your beauty." I answered.

Malaya's cheeks turned red and she wore a shy smile.

I love making her blush. The sight was even better than usual because of her glasses and messy bun. I'm seriously the luckiest girl on the planet.

"I don't even know what to say right now. You're always making me speechless with the things you say." Malaya spoke looking at me like she was trying to figure something out.

"I'm just putting the things you make me feel into words." I shrugged.

"Well, you have quite a way with words." She complimented.

"And you have quite a way with making me feel things." I countered.

Malaya looked like she wanted to say something to that, but she resorted to kissing me instead.

Her hands were shaky when they settled on either side of my face as she deepened the kiss. Our tongues brushed together repeatedly and I wrapped my arms around her waist in order to increase our closeness.

We were both short of breath when we broke the kiss. Our foreheads rested together and nothing but the sound our beating hearts and uneven breathing filled the room.

In that moment, I wanted to tell her, but she beat me to it.

"I don't know if it's too soon to say this, but I love you. I don't want to scare you away, but I couldn't hold it in any longer." She spoke through her uneven breathing.

I thought I was having trouble breathing before, but I was sure I was suffocating after those words left her mouth. It's such an amazing feeling to know that the person you love feels the same way you do. We were both afraid of moving too fast, but the amazing part was that we were both falling fast. This wasn't one sided and that's all that matters. We were speeding through the book, but we were on the same page. I know I'm corny, but who cares? The girl I love loves me back.

"Even if it is too soon, I don't care because I love you too." I confessed and my beautiful girlfriend smiled her breathtaking smile at me. Her dimples enhanced her cuteness as well.

"My answer is yes." Malaya said confusing me for a second and then I remembered that I was waiting on her answer about spending the break with me.

"Oh thank the heavens because I already bought your plane ticket." I confessed making her laugh.

"Wow, so you just knew I'd say yes?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, but I hoped you would." I admitted earning a sweet smile in response.

"I'd go anywhere with you."

Now I was the one blushing.

"The romance levels are just off the charts right now. Someone should write a book about us." I joked and Malaya rolled her eyes.

"You are the corniest person on the planet." She claimed and I gasped.

"I resent that. There has to be someone that's at least a little bit more corny than I am."

"I doubt it." Malaya said shaking her head like that idea was just ridiculous.

"Well, I'll be the corniest person on the planet as long as you keep loving me." I smiled and so did Malaya.

"Well, you're going to be the corniest person on the planet for a really long time. I'm talking millenniums baby." She said copying my words from before.

"Don't steal from me." I said playfully glaring at my girlfriend.

"Aw hush." She spoke kissing me and making me do exactly that.

I'm so lucky.

*****

This chapter was kinda short, but the next one will be longer. They'll be on Christmas break and all I have to say is prepare for more drama with you know who. The most problematic pair in this story. 🙄 They just can't get right.

Do you think Mya likes Jayla back?

Will she ever admit it if she does?

Malaya said yes! Yay! 😊 (Let's pretend she has a passport.)

Malaya and Raquel dropped L bombs in this chapter. 😍❤️

Do you think they're moving too fast ?

Are they just in the honeymoon stage?

I don't know, but I ship it. ❤️

One last question 🤔

If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, could I visit between the holidays? 😏

Thanks for reading! And yay! This book just hit 3k reads! 😁 It's not much, but it's progress and that's all I can ask for. So thank you amazing readers again for supporting this story. I really appreciate you.

Happy eat until you have to re-evaluated your whole life Day! 🦃🍽🍁

Comment Vote Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SPECTRUM By Rielledivi

General Fiction

61 3 15
It's a new year in Marymount Manhattan University, and the life of nine students intertwine in the most unique way. They're friends, or so they say...
48.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
61 0 21
Moses decides to move in with his Dad after his parents bitter divorce to avoid the venomous reactions of his Mom. His Dad Mario has made a deal with...