HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

57| Uh-Oh

6.1K 364 68
By crazywriter1116

'Saad?' – He looked up at her, - 'Is there something you need to tell me about last night. Honestly, I don't remember anything.' Raabia confessed.

Saad looked at her and momentarily considered telling her the truth.

He leaned in his chair and smirked. 'You were all over me, I tried so much to move you away but you,' – Saad sighed shaking his head and continued with a serious face, - 'Also, you confessed that you love me and cannot live without me.'

Raabia's jaw dropped and she retracted her hand as though she got an electric shock. Saad looked at her pale face and pressed his lips tightly; he shouldn't smile. But the look on her face was priceless, he wished he could secretly take a snap.

'Liar!' Raabia said after a while, even she seemed unconvinced. The look of horror mixed with confusion on her face; Oh, Saad was enjoying this so much. He smirked at her.

Raabia raised her eyebrow and Saad sighed raising his hands in the air, - 'You just mumbled about forgetting our "rivalry" and be a normal couple.' He gazed into her eyes as he spoke.

Raabia eyed him suspiciously as she leaned against the chair.

'Enough of all that, now,' – Saad leaned forward and grabbed the champagne bottle, he smiled at her, - 'Is one won't make you very drunk just little tipsy. If that is okay with you?' Saad spoke as though she is some underaged teen. Raabia felt slightly offended and so nodded. Saad is surprised as she grabbed the bottle from him.

'I am expert with this.' She said haughtily. Saad wanted to stop her and so he extended his hand and opened his mouth but by that time, Raabia had popped the bottle and it's froth spilled on her arm and little on her dress.

'Yuck! Shit!' Raabia gasped.

Saad facepalmed.

'Give it to me.' Saad leaned forward and snatched the bottle from her. Raabia made faces as she wiped her arms with tissues. She felt the liquid stick to her skin and shivered with disgust. She excused herself and walked into her room to wash her hands.

Saad smiled shaking his head. 'Pagal!'

He then poured little of the contents in his glass and then hers.

Raabia looked at her reflection, her cheeks red with embarrassment. She made a fool of herself in front of him. Then she reminded herself, he is her husband, it is okay.

'We are a normal couple now.' She told herself. After some self-talk, she felt better and then quickly fixed her make-up.

Saad sat at the table tapping his fingers and looking around, whistling. He heard the click of Raabia's room and he straightened in his seat.

She entered the living room and smiled at him, Saad noted she had done her touch up. She sat opposite him and he passed her the wine glass.

'Toast to our new life, the life of a normal couple.' Saad raised a toast. Raabia smiled nodding and raised her glass. Saad leaned forward and clinked their glasses. They looked at each other as they drank Champagne.

*****************************************

After few drinks they had dinner, this time they weren't silent, Saad mostly spoke and Raabia listened. They laughed reminiscing their college rivalry. Now thinking back about it, their fights were very silly.

'I still haven't forgiven you for the banner. You ruined my chance of being the department president.' Saad said sternly. Raabia frowned, she dropped her fork and glared at him. Saad shrugged taking a bite of pasta.

She leaned. 'I did not ruin your banner. You stole my idea. That banner was mine.' Raabia accused him. Saad dropped his fork and said annoyed, - 'No, that was original Idea. Omar suggested it to us.' He clarified.

Raabia looked away briefly and then at him again, - 'Then I think your friend stole our design but I assure you, the design was originally ours.'

Saad looked at her outraged, - 'You are calling my friend a thief?'

Raabia stood up angrily, Saad stood up too, their chairs screeched, - 'Your friend is not only a thief but also a pervert.' Raabia raised her chin and folded her arms confidently.

'Enough! I am not saying anything doesn't mean you will keep saying anything.' Saad retorted.

'Whatever, I am amazed at myself that I thought of giving you a chance.' Raabia said angrily.

'Why can't you just accept it.' Saad slammed his palm on the table. Raabia didn't flinch, she stared into his eyes, - 'Because I didn't do anything.' She fumed and then turned around. Saad stared at her retracting figure and looked away angrily.

Damn!

Raabia slammed the door shut and Saad hit the chair with all his might and winced.

'****'

**********************************************

Raabia walked towards her dressing table and angrily began to topple everything down. She didn't know why she was crying, tears just kept flowing. Is she angry? Hurt? Disappointed? Raabia fell on her knees and held the chair, resting her head on the cushion. She closed her eye and clenched the chair and began to cry.

Raabia could never get close to her mother, but she was closest to her Dad. After Marriage, she has been torn apart from him. Slowly, she was coming closer to Saad, her husband, but that too turned into a disaster.

After what seemed like hours Raabia composed herself. She straightened and wiped her tears with the back of her palms.

'I am not going to cry for that a**h**e.' She told herself and then wiped her nose with the back of her palm. She looked down and felt anger rise looking at the dress he has gotten for her. She stood up and walked towards the cupboard. She quickly stripped and wrapped herself in a towel and then sat on her bed. She placed the dress on her lap, opened the top drawer and fished out a pair of scissors.

'**** you Saad.' She angrily began to cut the dress.

Finally, after shredding it to her heart's content, she stood up and angrily left the room.

Raabia felt her heart hammer fanatically with rage as she stood at his door, she raised her hand to knock the door when she heard Saad yelling at someone.

'What the **** Omar, why didn't you tell me this before. Shut up. Maybe it means nothing to you but it means so much to me.' Saad screamed on phone.

Raabia felt her heart skip a beat - Maybe it means nothing to you but it means so much to me.

Could it be he is talking about the banner incident? Raabia wondered. She bit her lower-lips as she looked down at the mutilated dress. Suddenly, she felt guilty.

Before she could run away the door opened. Raabia froze. 

****************************************

Uh-Oh! Guys, what will happen now *Facepalm* Will Saad and Raabia ever quit fighting *rolls eyes* and Omar *major facepalm*

Anyways, how was the Chapter, my lovelies *smiles* Drop in your thoughts *flying kisses*

And.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 2.7K 43
"Burn with me, जान ऐ अदा, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
4.4K 408 31
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
1.8M 28.8K 27
Now Available on Amazon! Ebook : https://bit.ly/YIRA-Ebook Paperback : https://bit.ly/YIRA-Paperback --This book is just a Sample-- Yes, I ran away...
8.3K 604 24
"I don't care if our marriage was a business deal; I'm rewriting the contract to ensure my happiness comes first." ~Aahana "We've weathered storms th...