Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

Par agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 47

6K 217 97
Par agbxharmony

"I don't got this." Normani tells herself as the car pulls into Y/ns driveway. No one was in the car with her, beside the driver who she didn't know, that would tell her that she's going to be fine so she's stuck in her negative thoughts.

The driver unlocks the car and allows Normani to get out of the car. Before Normani shut the door the driver speaks up. "You're gonna do fine." He tells Normani before putting the car in reverse and pulling out of the driveway not caring that the door isn't closed all the way.

Normani smiles to herself, thinking about the mans kind words, while walking up to the front door. She looks at herself in the windows beside Y/ns door to check herself out for the last time after she rings the doorbell. Normani hears the familiar dog barks and all of the commotion that follows it.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?" Y/n asks her dogs which Normani can hear from behind the door and it causes a small smile to form onto her face.

Normani fixes her purse on her shoulder as she hears the lock on the door click signaling that it's unlocked.

Not even a second later the door swings open revealing Y/n and two of her dogs. "Hey." Y/n greets Normani with a smile while motioning for her to come inside.

Normani walks inside the house while looking at Y/ns appearance. Y/n wore grey sweatpants along with a plain light pink hoodie with her hair naturally let down and Normani's personal favorite part of the outfit, her neon fuzzy socks. Normani wonders how Y/n manages to look so good in everything. "Hi." She breathes out in response after realizing that she hadn't replied to Y/ns greeting. 

Y/n closes the door behind Normani while feeling little butterflies in her stomach signaling that she's nervous. She must be nervous about what Normani is going to say because everything else about this meeting is pretty casual. It may also be the fact that this is their first time hanging out alone since they were fake dating. Y/n takes note of how Normani got herself a little dressed up for this and she feels guilty. "Sorry for looking like this I was way too tired to change into anything remotely nice." Y/n says while walking down the hall more so she can be walking beside Normani.

"It's fine, you look nice-I mean-wait yeah." Normani stutters completely embarrassing herself because of her nerves. She mentally curses to herself while following Y/n toward the living room.

Y/n laughs a little at Normani instantly recognizing her nerves. "You shouldn't be nervous." She tells Normani which she should also be telling to herself. "It's just me." She continues while opening the door into the living room.

"That's why I'm nervous." Normani blurts out then feels her eyes bug out. "Sorry." She quickly apologizes.

Y/n turns around and faces Normani which causes Normani's breath to hitch in her throat. "Damn if that's your apology that's probably the worst one that I've heard like ever." Y/n jokes with Normani and she doesn't notice how she's playing with Normani's nerves.

Normani panics and shakes her head. "That's not it, I promise." She says while following behind Y/n as she enters the living room.

"Fuck." Y/n curses as she looks at Shay who's sleeping on the couch and the mess that the two of them made last night. "Forgot about this." She says referring to the mess while turning around.

Normani looks at the mess and smiles since it brings back a memory that she shared with Y/n of the one night that they spent watching movies together and eating an endless supply of junk food.

Y/n moves around Normani not failing to notice the smile on her face, she decides not to bring it up though. "C'mon we're going upstairs." She says while feeling her arm brush against Normani's, she didn't feel anything beside the feeling of arms brushing against each other.

Normani, on the other hand, felt a lot more. She felt what she feels with Arin, her boyfriend, but a lot more powerful. Normani holds onto her arm after the small moment and she trails behind Y/n again.

Y/n leads Normani upstairs, she doesn't feel the need to jog up the stairs since she's in no hurry. Normani went up the stairs behind Y/n and she can't seem to keep her eyes off of Y/ns butt, it defiantly got a lot more muscular since the last time she saw it.

After the brief, silent journey to Y/ns room, Y/n laid down on her bed and Normani stood not knowing what to do. "You can sit or stand or lay down whatever makes you the most comfortable." Y/n says noticing Normani's nerves.

Normani bites on her lip realizing that this is the time that she's been waiting for. "I'll uh stand." She says while rubbing the back of her neck, a nervous habit of hers along with rubbing her hands against her pants which she did right after.

Of course, Y/n knows this and notices it. "Normani, you don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." She tells Normani while sitting up on her bed and resting her back against the backboard.

Normani shakes her head. "I want to do this, so badly." She tells Y/n. "I just don't know where to begin." She admits before thinking of the box inside of her purse.

Y/n watches Normani set her purse down on the bed and she has no idea what she's in for.

Normani pulls out the box and holds it in her hands. "Um." She tries to begin but fails. "Damn this is hard." She admits.

Y/n laughs and fixes her position on the bed so she's more comfortable. She's nervous too but obviously not as nervous as Normani.

Before speaking again, Normani takes a deep breath. "These, um, past few months have really opened my eyes. I've realized stuff that I've never realized before. Among those realizations is that I realized how horrible I was treating you not only during the whole dating thing but afterwords. I acted like it was all your fault but it wasn't at all, it was all my fault. I knew doing this to you was wrong but I still did it for some stupid reason." She pauses to look at Y/ns reaction, which is that she's amused. "After reflecting over my decisions I've realized how much I messed up and that if I never did any of that to you we could actually be amazing friends. I'm not saying that we have to be friends after this cause I'm totally cool if you're not ready for that but I not only reflected on my mistakes but on the things that we did together. I remembered all of those times that we spent together and I was truly happy not fake happy. One of my favorite memories that I like to think of is that time that you found me snooping through your unreleased songs and you ignored me for two days straight then you made me do anything you wanted to get your forgiveness." Normani pauses to laugh at the memory and the things that Y/n had her do.

"Good times." Y/n says while nodding her head and smiling as well.

"Yeah." Normani says before continuing her unscripted apology. "After realizing how much of an asshole I was to you I knew that I needed to apologize to you as soon as possible and that brings me here. Y/n." Normani says seriously while walking over to Y/n and sitting down on the bed beside her.

She puts the box down on the bed and takes Y/ns hands into hers causing Y/n to look at her skeptically for a second before realizing what she's doing. Normani makes eye contact with the girl in front of her before speaking again.

"From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for everything bad that I ever did to you. I know that a simple apology will never compare to the stuff that I did to you, but it's a start. I'm so sorry." Normani says before biting down on her tongue after feeling her eyes getting watery.

Y/n looks into her eyes and smiles. She sees the honesty and vulnerability in Normani's eyes along with the wetness lining them. Like Normani said in her speech, she remembers everything that her and Normani went through together and she admits that she had the most fun with Normani. "I forgive you." Y/n says.

Normani's entire face lights up and her body automatically latches onto Y/ns before she quickly pulls away realizing that she's doing. "Thank you so much Y/n." She speaks weakly knowing that if she speaks too much that the waterworks will come spilling out of her eyes.

Y/n smiles and loops her arms around Normani which surprises Normani. "You seem to have forgotten that I love hugs." She mumbles into Normani's neck which causes Normani's skin to get a goosebumps sensation but not have actual goosebumps.

Normani looks down at the box and pulls away from the hug, even though she didn't want to. "I forgot something else too." She kinda lies, since she knows it now but she forgot when she bought it, and hands Y/n the box.

Y/n looks up at Normani curiously. "What is it?" She asks the girl in front of her while playing with the nicely tied bow on top of the box.

"Open it and you'll find out." Normani says while wiggling her eyebrows at Y/n, already feeling her funny side come out.

Y/n undos the knot and puts the ribbon beside her. "Whatever this is you shouldn't have bought me anything." She tells Normani while placing her hand on the lid of the box.

Normani shrugs her shoulders. "I wanted to." She says while watching Y/ns hands.

Y/n lifts the lid off of the box and reveals a necklace that has a diamond studded crescent moon handing from it. "Normani." She says in a warning tone.

"I know that you hate jewelry but I saw this and it reminded me of you." Normani explains while watching Y/n take the necklace out and places it into her hands. "It reminded me of us." She clarifies trying to make Y/n recall the says that Normani called her moonlight.

Y/n knew exactly what Normani was hinting about, she could never forget since she wrote a song about it that's on her new album. "Thank you Mani." She says and holds the necklace in her hands while hugging Normani once again. Honestly, Y/n loves the necklace that Normani got her it's just her style since it doesn't scream rich and luxurious like other jewelry does.

"You're welcome moonlight." Normani says and the nickname slips out of her mouth. She feels Y/n tense a little but quickly relax in her arms.

Y/n pulls away after a few moments. "Put it on for me?" She asks Normani while handing her the necklace.

Normani nods her head and takes the necklace from Y/n. She uses her fingernails to open the latch and she watches as Y/n pushes her hair to the side to expose her neck. Normani looks at the side of the neck where Y/ns new crescent moon tattoo is. "That's new." Normani observes while looping the necklace around Y/ns neck and locking it into her neck.

"Brian and I got them in honor of the honeymoon tour." Y/n says while letting her hair fall back into its normal position. "But it has different meanings to me too." She says and Normani shyly looks away.

"It's cute." Normani says not knowing what else to say and Y/n turns to face Normani properly again before speaking.

"Thank you." Y/n says and holds the moon in her hands then decides to let Normani control how the rest of the day will go. "Okay so, you can stay here for as long as you want but if you have to leave I totally understand." She tells Normani.

Normani leans back into Y/ns bed. "You're not getting rid of me that quickly." She teases the girl beside her while kicking her shoes off so they fall to the floor.

Y/n raises her eyebrows at Normani and looks at her amusingly. Normani looks back up at her with a challenging expression. "We're having a lazy day." Y/n announces to Normani.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Normani says while cuddling into the bed more.

"We can't relax properly until we got the junk food." Y/n reminds Normani while pulling her out of the bed. Normani's face lights up since it reminds her of the flashback that she had earlier. If this day is any similar to that night that her and Y/n shared it's gonna be one hell of a day.

another cheesy ending yay how original

10 days until i see the girls and camila omfg

-sydney

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.