DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 28

3.7K 222 57
By Aarushi0403

Next day, Obros woke up with a new energy and enthusiasm because of the addition of the new family member...specially Rudra, he was very happy that angels listened to his wish and made Anika his bhabhi. Shivay too woke up making his mind to manofy his little sis first...then his angry wife.

Shivay got ready in his room after sneaking through the french window on pool side and quietly got ready not wanting to wake up his calm, serene beautiful wife and turn her to fiery angel at once.

He was wearing the blazer when someone knocked the door...he turned to his wife who was sleeping like a log not at all seeming to wake up.

He opened the door, revealing Dadi,
Shivay- Dadi aap yaha...??

Dadi- Ha beta, mai Anika ko ye Saree dene I thi...aaj uska phela din hai...aur kuch rasam bhi karni hai...aur uske paas kapde bhi nahi honge na yaha...

Shivay- Dadi aap mujhe de dijiye...I will give it to her.

Dadi- Thik hai...aur tum dono bhi jaldi aa jao...aaj sab sath mai breakfast karenge.

Shivay nodded and then closed the door.
Shivay decided to wake her up knowing very well...he is going to be putting his head below the hammer...

Shivay(softly)- Anika...Anika...wake up...dadi is calling us down...

But she didn't even squirm in her sleep being deep sleeper...he shaked her slightly and in response she pouted cutely...
Anika(with closed eyes)- Sahil, please let me sleep na...then I have to go to that bagad billa SSO's house for work and have to tolerate his mom tantrums too.

Shivay got irritated with her calling him bagad billa and SSO and shaked her more forcefully screaming her name.

Anika woke up with a start wide awake...

Anika- What the hell is wrong with you...??And why are you in my room??She asked turning to Shivay.

Shivay- First its OUR room...and you freshen up fast...Dadi is calling us downstairs.

Anika(rubbing her eyes)- Now, what is wrong...why are we summoned again??She asked irritated.

Shivay- We are not summoned its just everyone will be waiting for us on breakfast...

Anika(lying down again)- Then I m not coming...you go...I will eat when I feel like it...she said closing her eyes again.

Shivay- Anika come on, its 8 am already...Dadi said There are some rituals to perform then I have to go to the office too...Have so much work pending... he added all stressed.

Anika(rolling her eyes)- I m not gonna participate in any more ritual drama...So, get out already and Let Me Sleep.

Shivay- I guess I have to use other methods to wake you up...

Shivay snatched away the blanket off her...
But soon regretted, seeing her exposed long smooth silky legs from one of his Kurta which she had worn, riding up her thighs without any bottoms on...

Anika- What yaar Shivay...You won't go na...OK I coming down, you go...She said without noticing the gulping and sweating Shivay...she got up and moved to the bathroom for shower.

Shivay stood still...trying to overcome the sexy image of his wife in his Kurta.

Anika- I have nothing to wear...call Priyanka and ask her to bring something for me.

Shivay(calming his raging hormones)- Woh, Dadi bought the dress for you...Come out fast.

After an hour, Shivay was on call outside near pool...

Anika emerged from the washroom and inspected the outfit Dadi bought, it was a beautiful Red Saree with golden border... but the problem with it was It is a Saree...and Anika didn't know how to wear that long endless thing...Though being a designer, she has designed many Sarees...but never learnt to wear it...Living in Paris, it never occurred to her to learn or wear anything traditional and only became a job to design the beauty they make.

She quickly called Priyanka for help, alas Priyanka had gone out for some important college work...Then she called Ishana but got disappointed again as she was at her home...

Lastly she called Soumya finger crossed...and finally was able to sigh in relief after knowing she is coming to help her.

Shivay ended his call came back only to find her in a bath robe with wet hairs...

She was not leaving any chance to make his heart race...Shivay was more confused and agitated by seeing this bold side of his wife...

Shivay- Why are you standing like that...?? Didn't you like the outfit??

Anika- I liked it...but the problem is, I don't know how to wear the Damn thing. Do you know??

Shivay- What....No....But why don't you know you are a girl, you should know.

Anika(sarcastically) - Ya right.....Because I am a girl I should know to wear saree, to make food.... Mr.husband its not 18th century anymore where women are only home maker!! And if you wanted a typical housewife then, I am sorry you made a very wrong choice.

Shivay- I didn't mean that. But you know what I can try to help you with the saree....he said hesitatingly.

Anika- No need, Saumya is coming...You can go down......Acchoo...She said sneezing

Shivay- Your hairs are dripping wet, you should have dried them...see now you are catching cold.

Anika- Sneeze...I don't...sneeze...need your advice...sneeze...and why are you still here...??sneeze...Go down...sneeze.

Shivay quickly turned off the air conditioner and moved near her,
Shivay(keeping finger on her lips)- Shh...kitna bolti ho tum...Air conditioner was at very low temperature, you will get sick...now come on sit I will dry your hair...

Anika- But we don't have hair dryer...

Shivay- Dadi ka style...

He took the towel and started drying her hair.

Anika eyes moistened remembering how her mother used to do the same when she was a little girl.

Shivay- Done...he said happy with his work.

Anika- Why are you doing all this?? You married me for your selfishness...now why are you behaving like You Care For Me?? Why are you faking all this...??

Shivay(intense emotional look)- I m not faking anything...I know I married you for my selfishness...but I do care for you immensely...you are my life now...and I promise you to always keep you happy, I will always be loyal to you even if you decide to leave me...I won't ever marry again. FOR ME YOU ARE THE ONE...

He said intensely looking into her eyes without blinking.

Anika(faking a laugh)- You are talking as if you are in love with me.

Shivay- What if I am?? And I can see in your eyes that you are attracted to me too...Then why can't we give each other a chance and see if we are truly made for each other..
Both were lost in each other eyes for the moment...
The eyelock was broken by the knock on the door.

Saumya- Anika Di, its me!!

Anika came to present and pretended if nothing happened..

Shivay- I will give you your privacy. Call me if you need anything. I will be waiting for you...he said placing a soft kiss on her forehead with double meaning.
Then he walked out letting Saumya in.

Saumya- Di, you OK?? She asked Sensing the tense air around...

Anika- Ya... Ya, I am fine. Now come on help me with this Saree...she said standing up.

Saumya(tensed)- What...Di you have to wear a Saree?? I don't know how to drape it...I only know Marathi style Saree...But You can instruct me and I can follow your instructions...she added cheerfully.

Anika(dejected)- What you don't know it too...Now what to do...??

Saumya- Omg...Omg...Means you don't know too...we should call someone for help.

Anika- I m calling Janvi Maa...

Saumya- No di, Janvi aunty is very busy making presentation because of some urgent meeting came up suddenly...should we call Pinki aunty??She asked slowly.

Anika(shrieking)- No way...let's try by ourselves, from seeing it on YouTube.

They tried for few minutes but got entangled .

Saumya- This is not working di...This is all so confusing.

Anika- Ya...and its under skirt is so uncomfortable...and very long too, its coming in my feets.

Saumya(dejected)- What should we do??Can't you wear something else??

Anika- Idea...and she explained something in Saumya's ears...

Saumya- Di but...

Anika- come on Saumya we don't have time...Everyone is waiting. We are already late.

Saumya- OK Anika di she said hesitatingly.

After few minutes, both girls descended down the stairs slowly, Anika looking gorgeous in the saree with curled open hairs and on side Saumya holding Anika,to prevent her from tripping...which was only noticed by Shivay.

Shivay went towards his wife, took her hand in his and placed other arm around her back to hold her and brought her to the dinning area .Everyone were sitting and admiring the couple except for Pinki who was busy in making faces towards Anika and cursing in her mind,

Pinki- OMM Shivay, tu breakfast table se Aise bhaag kar gaya jaise ki Teri train chut rahi ho...

Shivay- Mom, Anika ko saree mai chalne mai problem ho rahi thi issiliye mai help kr raha tha.

Pinki- Kya baat hai, ek hi din mai tujhe iski itni fikar ho rahi hai...Teri Maa ki toh tujhe kabhi itni fikar nahi Hui...

Shakti- Pinki, please ab ye sab band Karo...Anika, khadi kyu ho...baitho beta.

Anika sat down in between Shivay and Om silently not wanting to create any further drama.

After breakfast was over...everybody were sitting around the table still,
Dadi- Anika Puttar, kuch shadi k baad ki rasme hai...vo hum puri karenge...Tum aur Billu aajao.

Shivay - Ha Dadi.

Anika- Nahi Dadi.
Both spoke together.

Everyone stopped and looked at Anika for explanation.

Anika- I m sorry dadi, but mai ye rituals mai part nahi lungi.

Dadi- Kyu beta??Koi perashani hai??

Anika- Dadi, jab maine abhi tak dilse Ye shadi ko mana hi nahi fir ye rasam, rivaaz iska kya matlab hai...Please aap mujhe iske liye force mat kijiyega...Mai ye nahi karna chahti.

Janvi- Maa, Anika thik hi keh rahi hai...agar vo ye sab nahi karna chahti...toh Hume usse force nai karna chaiye.

Pinki- Aree kya sahi hai...ye kal ki ai ladki humari parampara ko todna chahti hai...Jethaniji ye aap bhi janti hai ki ye rasams kitni importants hai...Aapne maine bhi ye rasme ki hai... Oberois ki nayi dulhan ko ye karna padta hai...Shivay agar tune koi unche khandaan ki ladki chuni hoti toh vo kabhi inkaar nahi karti...

Anika(ignoring Pinki)- Dadi, mai aapki ya Oberois ki insult karne k liye ,ye sab nahi keh rahi hu...Par ye ritual, jisme mera dil hi nahi ho, vo nahi karna chahti...Par agar ye aapke liye itni important hai toh I am ready.

Before dadi could say anything, 
Pinki- Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise ki hum par koi ehsaan kar rahi ho...Jitna bola hai utna kar...Chalo ab sab log, phele hi iss maharani ne itna time waste karva diya...!!

Dadi, Tejvi and shakti shaked their head disappointed by Pinki's behavior...but didn't say anything to contradict her, knowing very well that she would not stop till her wishes get full filled.

Anika too started to go but was stopped by a hand holding her hand softly yet firmly,
Shivay- Mom, Anika ye ritual nahi karegi and that's final!!!

Everyone looked at him proudly .Anika was surprised that he took her side opposing his mother. But was also happy seeing this.Pinki was disappointed.

Pinky- OMM Shivay, Kyu nahi karegi ye ritual teri biwi?? Koi special hai kya...jaise hum sab ne kiya tha vaise ye bhi karegi, Samjha tu!! Aur tu in sab mai mat padh...tu abhi itna bada nahi hua hai ki sab faisle le sake iss ghar k...

Shivay- Mom, agar Anika ye karna nahi chahti to vo ye sab nahi karegi...Aur koi usse force nahi karega kuch bhi karne k liye...

Dadi- Pinki, Billu bilkul thik keh raha hai agar Anika ko ye ghar ko, iss rishte ko, hum sab ko apnane k liye vakt chaiye, toh hum usse vo denge...koi jabardasti nahi hai.

Pinky- Par Mummyji, ye rasme bahot hi important hai...ye nahi hongi toh, iss khandan ki parampara breaks ho jayegi.

Dadi- Ye rasam aaj nahi hogi par uss din hogi jab Anika apna faisla kar legi...ki usse ye rishta nibhana hai!! She announced with finality.

Everyone agreed to Dadi's decision.

Dadi- Anika puttar, tu tension mat le...jitna samay tujhe chaiye utna le...par koi jaldbaazi mai faisla mat lena puttar...

Anika nodded smiling slightly at Dadi, thanking her.

Elders all left quickly to their work and daily routines except youngsters and...
Pinki- Mera beta ab mera nahi raha...Shivay tune aaj mujhe bahot disappoints kiya hai...Jo ye ladki says karti hai, tu isski hi side leta hai...apni mom ki baat kabhi nahi sunta. Acha fasaya hai Anika tune mere bete ko par tera ye drama mai jyada din chalne nahi dungi...one days tera asli chehra mai sabko dikhaungi.

Shivay- Mom please...he tried to make his mom understand but was cut off by his wife.

Anika- Omg, Mai toh dar hi gayi auntyji...Om Save me...she said dramatically faking scared face...Aapko kya lagta hai meri jabardasti ki saasu mom, mujhe aapke ghar mai ya aapki bahu hone mai koi interest hai...Sorry to disappoint you, but I m really not interested in this Roz-Roz ka drama too...Par kya kare, iss drama ki shuruat aapke iss Hera jaise bete ne ki hai...so, jhelna toh aapko bhi padega. And ha you were saying something about asli chehra and all...let me tell you, mera asli chehra mere alava koi sabko dikha hi nahi sakta...Aur ha bohot jald dekhengi aap mera asli chehra. She said last line remembering her event in Paris.

Pinki- Aaj tune Oberois ki parampara todi hai tu ek Oberoi bahu kehlane layak hi nai!!

Anika- Saasu Mom, I m confused... kabhi aap mujhe aapni bahu nahi manana chahti and kabhi aap manana chahti hai...mujhe samaj nahi aa raha aap chahti kya hai...?? Aap ye rituals k liye itna insist kar rahi thi mano aap chahti hai ki mai har sense mai iss ghar ki bahu aur aapke bete ki biwi ban jau...Kya mai ye samjhu k aapne mujhe accept kar liya hai?? mai aajse aapko Mom bolu ya aunty, Sasu mom??
She asked teasingly.

Pinki- Ai..sa...aisa kuch nahi hai...Mai tujhe kabhi aacepts nahi karungi...tu itni over smarts banne ki koshish mat kar...aur ye sasu mom kya laga rakha hai...Donts call me Sasu mom...and she stomped away fuming.

Anika- Bye-Bye Sasu Moms...

OmRu were trying to control not to laugh...Saumya and Ishana who just walked on interesting conversation laughed out loud and Anika winked at them...Shivay too stood with a small smile playing on his lips.

Om- Anni, omg that was mind blowing performance... hats off to you.

Ishana- You have all the daring in the world girl...love you and she hugged her.

Rudra- Group hug guys.

All hugged except Shivay who was standing on the side admiring their bond

To be continued.....

Target-70+
Comment-30

Thanks for all the votes and lovely comments on previous chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
58.5K 5K 25
cover @inoormansoor A sweet love story of husband-wife. Relations reality. The journey of a couple's unfaithful fate to faithful fate. "She was goi...
141K 7.9K 30
Gauri Sharma's future was decided by her family when she barely knew how to walk. The way she dresses, the way she talked and the career she should t...
459K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...