'Ex' Of The Billionaire

By rutuhaste

Sophiana or Sophie for short was married to the one and only heir of 'Black Co.' the leading computer hardwar... More

Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice
Notice

Chapter 26

13K 413 31
By rutuhaste

Sophiana POV
As soon as we enter Max family house/mansion, we were surrounded by his family but his father said to introduce ourselves to family later but 1st go and meet his grandpa. So we made our way to his grandpa's room.
I did expect to see a weak old man but didn't thought about it been so severe. As we enter the room an women may be of 50's greeted us there. Max introduce her as his second aunt, Sarah. His grandpa was sleeping so we left as we did not want to disturb an elderly sick person.
Max's mother took Richa with her as Max took us to his room which has an attach door to Richa's room. I got boys fresh up as Max brought some dinner for us to have. Since the boys were tired from traveling I made them to take rest after eating. They dose off as soon as their head touch the pillow. Richa is going to sleep with her grandmother. Since it was already late we decided to sleep but sleeping arrangement was our problem. So max decided to sleep on the sofa as I took bed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jared POV (He is back)
So Sophia thinks that her plan with that Richard Troll will go unnoticed by me. She is totally wrong. I know today she is gone to New York to meet his family. She may even thinks that she will get their acceptance android that where she is wrong again. I know all this because someone from that Troll family called me and told everything last night. I don't know why but they don't want Sophia to be with that Richard/Max. And I am going to make full use of it. Soon I am planing to go to New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.6K 38
(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm chewing on my pen looking things over. "...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
517K 13.8K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
8M 200K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...