You Lost My Heart (Book 3: Yo...

بواسطة missymaris

Three years ago, I fought in the Battle of Hogwarts. Three years ago, I was with my boyfriend, Ronald Weasle... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Return
Chapter 2: No Matter How Hard I Try
Chapter 3: The Dinner and the Gift
Chapter 4: Enemies Can Be Our New Friends
Chapter 5: The Quidditch Match
Chapter 6: The Plan
Chapter 7: My Date With Jason
Chapter 8: McGonagol's Request
Chapter 9: Back At Hogwarts
Chapter 10: Breaking My Heart, Over and Over Again...
Chapter 11: I realize something now. But it's too late.
Chapter 12: The Woman in the Diner
Chapter 13: Happy Birthday!
Chapter 14: More Than This
Chapter 15: People Come, People Go...
Chapter 16: What Happens in the Room of Requirement, Stays There...
Chapter 17: You Only Want Me 'Cause I'm Taken
Chapter 18: This Changes Everything...
Chapter 19: The Seer's Second Warning
Chapter 20: Letters and Arrivals
Chapter 21: Receiving Another Letter
Chapter 22: The Anniversary of May 2, 1998
Chapter 23: Reuniting After All This Time
Chapter 24: Being Back Home
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 25: Confronting Ron

2K 50 106
بواسطة missymaris

Sarah's Point of View

~*~*~*~

In the days to follow everyone's return home, I've noticed that Ron's behavior still hasn't changed. For lack of a better phrase, Ron was just being plain awkward around me, which is something that actually scared me.

I've learned to always assume the worst in every situation. No matter what the situation is, try not to hope for anything good. From small things to big things, always assume the end result is going to suck.

Always assume that when someone doesn't write you back during the time of war, they've been captured. Or if you are waiting in an infirmary after falling badly on your wrist, that it's broken.

In this situation, I assume that the ignoring me and the silence is going to result in something bad and horrid, because that's just how life is.

I was currently sitting in my room, pondering why Ron is being weird. It's Ron, so you never know with him. But this level of awkwardness is even too much for him; it makes me question everything that has happened prior to the odd behavior.

Was it something I said? Something I did?

These thoughts raced through my head. They'd distract me from doing everything. I tried to busy myself with tasks, like washing the dishes, cleaning my room, and de-gnoming the garden, but nothing seems to distract me from thinking about this.

Audrey, Hermione, and Ginny have been trying to keep my mind off it, but they can't. I told them not to talk to Ron or any of the other boys about it, because that'll just make things worse.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts when a knock sounds from my door. Without even glancing up, I mumble a barely audible "Come in."

"You okay?"

My bed shifts as Audrey sits down at the edge. I nod my head, which must have looked awkward from her position, seeing as I was face-down in a pillow.

"Why is it that I don't believe you?" Audrey now asks, shaking me slightly so I'll move.

"I'm tired," I say.

Honestly, I'm not lying. Physically, I'm tired from staying up until the late hours of the night thinking about this. Mentally, I'm tired of thinking about it. Of Ron's sneaking around. Of everyone else's hesitancy to talk to him.

It all sucks.

"Please move," Audrey sighs. "You've been laying in your room for three hours like this."

"Time flies when you're having fun," I mumble sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."

"You know what's wrong!" I yell slightly, flopping over so I'm now sitting up, leaning against my head board.

"You're overreacting!" she defends.

"No I'm not! He's flat-out ignoring me, Aud."

"Did you talk to him?" Audrey asks, already knowing the answer.

"Well, no..."

"Then you don't even know what's wrong."

There's a small silence between us, neither one of us daring to speak a word. Finally, Audrey sighs.

"And Mrs. Weasley wants to know how you're feeling."

I might have just lied to the Weasleys. I don't want to talk about this, and at the moment I don't want to leave my room. I told Mrs. Weasley I had the stomach flu, and she believed me. Well, I doubt she actually did. She could always tell when someone's lying. She probably just went along with it.

"Tell her I'm fine, and that I'll be down for dinner," I reply. Audrey just nods her head, slightly annoyed at my behavior, and walks out of my room, quietly closing the door behind her.

And truthfully, I don't blame her. If this was the other way around with Draco, I'd be pissed, too. I mean, seriously, I don't even know what's wrong, yet I'm locking myself in my room, moping about how horrible my life is.

I lay my head back down on my pillow, sighing. The paranoia is getting to me, truthfully. I wish everything with Ron acting strange could just go away. Everything was going along fine, I think. And now Ron's being, well, Ron.

Or is it me that has changed?

That thought flashes continuously in front of my eyes. It's horrible to think about, but could it be true? I mean, no one is the same person that they were years again, but have I changed that drastically?

Is everything just going to fall down around me?

This new inquiry really bothers me. Everything was stable, peaceful, and calm. But now? I have no clue. My emotions are on a rollercoaster right now that is spirally dramatically out of control. Or picture riding a dragon through the Dark Forrest at night, and having no way to control it.

It's horrifying.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

No. There's never anything I can do to fix things. Ever. Everything in this world is too complicated for one person to fix. Nothing is in my control, ever. In all honesty, no one ever has complete control over anything.

And it sucks.

I'm pulled away from thoughts by a loud knocking on my door. I get up off my bed, going to open it, but all of a sudden it bursts open, and two sets of feet come barging in, stomping their way over to me. All I see is flashes of bright red hair before getting tackled onto my bed.

"SHE'S ALIVE!" Fred yells dramatically.

"WE THOUGHT WE LOST YOU!" George cries out.

I start to fake cough, pushing them off me. "Uh- guys, I'm sick," I say, keeling over and grabbing my stomach. "I don't feel good," I moan out, collapsing onto my bed.

I glance up ay Fred and George from under my eyelashes, seeing them exchange a look.

"Now, we know that you are obviously not sick," Fred starts, looking at George, giving him a look that beckons him to continue.

"But we do know something is wrong. So tell us," George gets right to the point.

"Ask Audrey, because I don't feel like explaining this again," I huff, crossing my arms in frustration.

If I can't even tell my best friends-correction, my brothers-about this issue, then who could I tell? Just Audrey? I need some more advice...

So I just pour everything out before they could even reply. I took short breathes, so I could just keep talking and getting everything out. Tears would randomly drip from my eyes, but I just quickly rubbed them away and kept going.

At the end of my long, long rant, I expected the boys to either burst out into laughter, or give me horrible, make-fun advice that would just make me feel worse. But instead, they gently hugged me.

"It'll be alright, love," Fred says quietly, rubbing soothing circles in my back as he hugs me.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's just on one of his man periods," George adds, trying to lighten the mood.

I can't help but laugh a bit and smile, wiping away at my tears.

"Not helping, Georgie," I giggle.

He grins at me, patting my head like an old man would pat his grandson's. It's an awkward sign of endearment, but since it's George, it means something to me. Something more than words can describe.

I take out my wand from my pocket, holding it towards my cramped closet door. "Accio camera," I mumble, and within seconds, my old-fashioned camera comes and lands on my lap.

I hold it out in front of us, click the button at the top, and snap a picture of us. It's one of those old-fashioned cameras that develop the photos right in front of your eyes. I smile at it, and even though my make-up is smeared and my eyes are red and puffy, it's still an amazing picture.

No matter what happens between me and Ron, Fred and George are always there for me. They don't regard my relationship with Ron to how they feel about me. That's what I love about them.

They each quickly kiss each side of my cheek before pulling away at the same time.

"Talk to him. Please?" Fred asks, his chocolate brown eyes gazing into my blue ones.

"No," I say stubbornly.

"You're making this more difficult than it has to be," George sighs.

"Whoops," I reply humorlessly.

"We gotta go for now," Fred stands up, "-but we'll see you later."

Both him and George stand up and take turns placing soft kisses to my forehead before Apparating out, leaving a loud crack behind them.

I groan, running my fingers through my knotted blonde hair. Then, I settle on something.

Nothing can ever be solved if you run away from it.

My mom told me that many years ago. And that's what I'm living by...

When Mrs. Weasley comes to check on me, I smile brightly at her. I assure her I'm fine, and I go downstairs for dinner, explaining to everyone that I found a remedy for the stomach flu in my old Auror bag.

After dinner, we have dessert; just the classic blueberry cobbler with ice-cream to finish off a perfect meal. I help Mrs. Weasley clean up, even though she protests because of my 'sickness'.

I'm trying to make everything seem normal...

But right when I'm about to sit on the sofa next to Ginny, someone pulls at my arm.

I stare into his cerulean eyes, getting lost in their pools of blue. He blinks them at me a couple of times, before finally saying:

"Can we talk?"

My hands are shoved in my pockets as we walk in the backyard. I shiver slightly from the cool breeze that blows by me, leaving goose-bumps on my skin. I finally take my hands out of my pockets so I can wrap my arms around my chilled shoulders.

"So," Ron starts off the conversation. I glance at him, expecting him to say something, but he looks back at me, as if wanting me to start.

"What's been going on lately?" I finally ask.

He stops us under the lavender tree in his backyard. The soft smell coming from the purple flowers calms me down a bit, but that all ends when Ron talks again.

"Too much."

"Oh," is all I reply.

"Sarah?" he asks softly.

"Yes?" I ask, trying to choke back tears.

This isn't happening...

"You know I love you, right?" he asks awkwardly.

"I suppose," I reply, not wanting to sound desperate or conceited.

"Good," he mumbles.

"Yeah," I say back quietly.

"Sarah, I love you so much," Ron announces, moving so he's directly in front of me. "Words cannot describe this feeling. It's so strong that it makes my stomach hurt sometimes, and when I see you even near any other guy, my heart explodes, because I don't want any other guy making you smile or laugh, or worse, making you cry. You mean everything to me, and those three years that I didn't know where you were were the worst years of my life."

"Ron-"

"Wait, don't talk," he shushes me, putting his finger over my lips. "Everything seems to get better when I'm around you, and that's how it's always been. You're just so amazing."

"Ron-"

"Stop talking," he says light-heartedly, although he doesn't smile, or laugh. Just remains serious.

"But I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore," he says, looking at the ground.

My heart instantly drops at that moment. Everything around me collapses.

No matter how much me and Ron fight, or disagree, or anything negative in our relationship, he'd still be the only person I've loved with all my heart. He's the only one I'd ever see myself with in the future.

"Oh," I simply reply.

"I want you to be my wife."

He drops down to one knee, opening up a black velvet box, revealing a silver band topped with a flawless aquamarine stone. His body is trembling slightly, and nervousness is flickering behind his eyes. Trying to contain my emotions, I just simply reply:

"Of course."

­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________________________

So there's the end! LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK! But there will be an epilogue, and as always, a final author's note :)

SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG TO POST! If you didn't see my earlier messages, I was having problems with something, and now *cue drum roll* I have TONSILLITIS! And ever so conveniently I got on the last day of school, so my summer is already horrible! WOOHOO! LOL, exaggerating, but seriously, NOW I GET SICK?!

Anyways, what did you think? Did I throw you off for a second? Or maybe many seconds? O.o Whatever, but did you like it?

And lemme just add one more thing...

RARAH IS GETTING MARRIED!

For all those that don't know, Rarah is Ron and Sarah mixed, haha :P

I have to go to bed now, so I'm going to end it here! Thank you all for all of the support you've been giving me since this started!

Love always,

Marisa

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4K 49 7
Isabella carlyle older sister of Lucy carlyle the unwanted child at the age of thirteen sent to Worcester to be an agent. But she was sent to a murde...
4.5K 124 17
Olivia and Harry Potter's second year at Hogwarts had been one heck of a ride. Learning more about themselves than ever before, and the many up and d...
2K 119 61
Rowan was once again at peace. This is where she belonged. Not with Legolas but with Èomer. Where they could live until their death.
2.3K 207 24
Enchantress ~ a woman who uses magic to put someone under a spell / a woman who is captivatingly attractive The line between a curse and a gift is a...