Chapter 19: The Seer's Second Warning

Sorry everyone! I know I haven’t posted in forever, but bronchitis has made me feel HORRIBLE lately, not to mention I thought I was dying yesterday :P

So yeah, now I’m on antibiotics for my bronchitis, Claritin for my allergies, prescription nose spray (that smells like roses, haha) and Afrin daily. I’m looking on the bright side, though. I thought I needed my tonsils taken out :P

So, now onto the chapter!

__________________

Sarah’s Point of View

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The May sun pours in through the window and warms my body. The stained-glass window of the Hogwarts crest is reflected onto the light gray pavers over the fireplace. The Gryffindor crest stands out predominately to me, sparkling with its gold and scarlet details.

“How are you?” Ron mumbles to me, his fingers intertwined with mine.

“I’m good,” I reply, sipping my water. He kisses my cheek, getting up as Audrey and Draco make their way over to us.

”You ready?” Audrey asks us.

I smile and nod and Ron pulls me off of the floor in front of the fireplace.

Ron and I walk—hand in hand—behind Audrey and Draco, going at a steady pace until we reach the Quidditch Pitch. I smile when I step onto the soft grass that lines the stadium.

The last time I was here was when I was in my sixth year. Although, this isn’t the same Quidditch pitch I used to be on. The one I used to play on was much more… sentimental, I guess you could call it. There were hundreds of years of history on the old pitch. The new one is, well, new. No history. The most memorable thing that happened here was the opening ceremony that took place three years ago.

I clutch my new Firebolt in my hand. It’s the newest model; Ron got it for me for my birthday.

Draco and Ron get the Quaffle, Bludgers, and Snitch from the locker room.

”When was the last time you’ve flown?” she asks me.

I sigh. “Four years ago…”

“You didn’t have to fly with your Auror job?” she asks, a little in disbelief.

”Sadly, no. They said flying would bring about too much attention, so they made me Apparate and sneak around everywhere.”

”Wouldn’t Apparating attract more attention?” she asks with a little laugh.

”You’d think, right?” I laugh too. Just then, Ron and Draco come back, holding all of the things needed for a little two v. two Quidditch match.

“I’m… exhausted…” I say in between deep breaths.

Draco laughs at my right, pinching my cheeks. “What? Wittle bwaby Sarah can’t handle a little Quidditch?”

I slap his hand away. “Shut up. We were playing for hours,” I defend myself.

Audrey giggles. “Draco, you shouldn’t be talking. I heard you panting after you tried to get the Snitch before Sarah did. You’re a little winded yourself,” she adds.

Draco sticks his tongue out at her. Ron and I laugh, watching their little stare down. Finally, Ron speaks up.

“Well, we don’t have any seminars for the rest of the day. Shall we go to Hogsmeade?” he suggests.

“Yes!” I cheer, bolting up upright immediately.

“That woke someone up,” Draco chuckles.