Chapter 14: More Than This

Author's Note

~*~*~*~

I was listening to 'More Than This' by One Direction (my favorite band!) and it inspired this WHOLE chapter. So everyone, please go on Twitter and thank these amazing and inspiring boys for breaking my writer's block and getting me to write a chapter.

In other news...

CONCERT IN 50 SOMETHING DAYS! I GET TO MEET THEM! SOOO PUMPED!

Anyways, as you can see, I got my baby back <3 My laptop's back, and she's better than ever! I can finally use bold/italics, haha! Good times! 

____________________________ 

Ron's Point of View

~*~*~*

For the twelfth day in a row since her birthday past, she’s going on a date with Jason. 

Another three days pass. Jason takes her to the Muggle movies. She always wanted to do that. I never took her there.

Another two days. They go on  a short trip to Romania to see some dragons.

Three more days. She’s been at Jason’s house this whole time. I haven’t seen her since Friday, April 13th. I miss her…

I look down at the piece of paper on my desk. Since we’re going back to Hogwarts for a couple of days, I’ve been ‘working’ up in my room.

More like wallowing in self pity.

I’ve been making a list of reasons why or why not I deserve to have Sarah Richards as my girlfriend. Now, I decided to write down the things Jason does for her that I never did…

And it’s a long list.

Verity’s been sick with dragon pox. She’s at St. Mungo’s, so I can’t even go see her to take my mind off of Sarah. She’s highly contagious, and can’t even get the strength to write me a letter. So I have no distractions; I just get to pretend I don’t see Sarah falling in love with Jason.

Ginny’s gone. I haven’t seen her in God knows when. The Holyhead Harpies have been tight on her back lately, making her practice all day and all night for the coming Spring season of Quidditch. She is also too exhausted to write a letter.

Hermione’s been at Hogwarts for the past couple of days, also. She’s helping Madame Pince (who’s still the librarian at Hogwarts) manage the library. She barely writes, because she’s always associating with the students, and doesn’t want to ‘ruin their education over some petty letters.’

But she has time to write Fred, who’s also MIA, along with George. It’s like they fell off the face of the Earth.