Epilogue

Sarah’s Point Of View

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

“Calm down, Sarah, everything is perfect out there,” Ginny assures me with a smile.

“I know, I’m just nervous,” I say, breathing out.

”Relax, you look beautiful,” my maid of honor, Hermione, tells me.

I smile at her. “Thank you, so do all of you,” I say to my bridal party, which includes myself—of course—my maid of honor, Hermione, my bridesmaids, Ginny, Jessica, Audrey, and Luna, and then Mrs. Weasley, who did my hair and make-up for me.

Up in the attic, in Ron’s room, is of course Ron, his best man, Harry, his groomsmen, Fred, George, Draco, Seamus, Dean and Neville, and his father.

”Look at me,” Mrs. Weasley says softly. “You have grown into such a beautiful young woman. I remember that day years ago when you arrived on here. And I would just like to thank you, Sarah, for making Ron so happy.”

Tears prickle at my eyes as she speaks. Shaking my head, I say, “No, I have to thank you, Mrs. Weasley. Years ago, you could have just turned me away, but no, you took me in as your own. You gave me somewhere to live, something to eat, and people to love me. I owe you everything.”

A few tears go down her cheeks. Finally, she pulls me into a tight hug, patting my back slightly. She goes to say something, but Ginny interrupts her.

”Mum, stop, we spent hours making her look beautiful, don’t go ruining it in a matter of twenty seconds.”

I chuckle a little bit, just as I hear people stomping down the steps.

”Sounds like the boys are going downstairs,” Audrey says, putting a hand on my shoulder. “You ready? You go down in ten.”

”Not really, but I’ll survive,” I say with a small smile.

“We did some amazing things in this one month,” Jessica says, appearing through the door wearing the strapless aqua blue that goes to about her knee with a ruffle going down the front, just as all of the bridesmaids are wearing. Again, like all of the other brides, she’s wearing silver heels and her hair is pulled back into an updo with her hair curled.

”Yeah, who would have thought we’d be able to plan a whole wedding in a month?” Hermione asks, finishing up the curls on Luna’s hair.

“It’s crazy what we could all do in such a short time,” Ginny sighs.

“We sent out invitations, found all of the dresses, set up the backyard, everything,” Mrs. Weasley says.

”And if I do say so myself everything came out fabulous,” Audrey compliments.

“Everything does look beautiful. Hopefully I don’t trip down the aisle,” I nervously laugh.

”Don’t worry, you’ll be fine, dear,” Mrs. Weasley says, kissing the top of my head.

I nod, and get up to look in the full length mirror. I am dressed in an off-white strapless dress with silver embellishments going down the tight fit body and onto the flared skirt. I’m standing in silver strap heels that add a little bit to my height. My hair is curled in layers and falls perfectly over my shoulders. My eyelids are dusted in a pale blue, and my eyelashes are beautifully curled. A baby pink blush covers my cheeks, and my lips are accented with a peachy lip gloss. My nails have a simple white French design on them, with a silver strip going right below the white.

There’s a knock on the door, which Jessica goes to answer.

“Fred, George, hi,” she smiles, opening the door more for them to walk in.