Chapter 21: Receiving Another Letter

Sarah’s Point of View

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 “So, you’re back,” I state once again, looking into the mesmerizing green eyes of my cousin.

 He laughs, subconsciously pushing some of his still untidy black hair from his eyes. “I’ve realized,” he finally says, twirling his wand in between his fingers.

 “What brings you back, though? That’s what I still don’t understand…” I trail off.

He simply shrugs. “Ginny and the rest of the Harpies were going on a two week long break, where they were doing some ‘team bonding.’ So, I made sure to talk to Kingsley and took off from work, deciding to visit my favorite cousin.”

I smile at him; I needed someone to talk to, especially about Jezebel. Not to mention, having some family in my life was reassuring, as I haven’t heard from Jessica—the only family member I have left—in years.

 “I doubt you got my last letter,” I sigh. “But there’s this Seer, named Jezebel, who keeps popping up when I least expect her, and every time, she brings news…” Harry nods his head at me to continue, so I do so. “She warned me this time that someone I know and love will turn on me, hurting me both physically and mentally… I’m scared, Harry…”

Immediately, he wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest, where he wraps me in his warm embrace. He strokes my hair, trying to soothe me, and this is when I notice that I am crying.

 “She won’t tell you anything else?” he asks softly.

 I shake my head, wiping under my eyes.

 “Who do you suppose it is?” he asks now.

 “I dunno,” I sigh. “But it’s someone I know and love; I don’t want to have to hurt someone I know and love!”

He releases me from his grasp, so we are now facing each other. “I would never make you do that, cuz; if anything, you are friends with two other Aurors, not to mention you’re an Auror yourself. We could always just throw them in Azkaban.”

 “What, so they could break out?” I scoff. He shakes his head disapprovingly, eliciting a sigh from me. “Harry, I know that we ‘revolutionized’ the Auror department and all, but let’s be real; people have broken out of Azkaban before, and the fact that this person that wants to hurt me could be with a whole group of people that want me hurt—the ones I arrested—is just unnerving.”

 “It’ll be alright, Sar,” he reassures me. “Now come on, I haven’t seen Ron in ages either!” 

”Audrey… Audrey… Audrey…” Harry taps his chin, trying to recall Audrey. “Aren’t you the one who helped me with a History of Magic essay back in fifth year?”

 “Probably,” Audrey laughs, her big brown eyes sparkling as the sun hits them. Draco looks at her fondly, and I can’t help but smile—the day those two get together…

“Audrey helped probably everyone in Hogwarts with an essay one time or the other,” I add, taking another swig of my Butterbeer.

“Except for you, and Hermione,” Audrey reminds me.