Chapter 22: The Anniversary of May 2, 1998

‘Ello loves! How are all of you? Sorry for the slow uploads, I’ve been quite addicted to tumblr lately. Whoops. It’s a guilty pleasure (:

Anyways, I just realized that this book is almost over. I remember just when I started it, maybe two months ago? Time does fly! Anywho, I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment! x

_____________________________________________________________________

Sarah’s Point of View

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Sarah,

Words cannot describe how happy I am. I'm coming to the Burrow!

Yes, the Burrow! As in where you are now! It's so exciting! I cannot explain my levels of excitement! GAH!

I haven't seen you in so long, you know! It's horrible! Expect to see me in a week from today! And don't forget to have a room set up for me, haha. Maybe when I get back, we can play some Quidditch. Me and you on a team, kay? It’ll be really unfair, haha! I mean, I’ve never played a day in my life, but oh well. You are the best Seeker I’ve seen in, well, ever!

Don’t tell Draco I said that; I always told him he was the best. How is he by the way? Is he good? Does he still have a thing for that Astoria girl? Oh yeah, what about his Dark Mark? Is it still there?

I gotta go now! Cheerio! I’ll be seeing you soon, babe.

-Jessica

I smile to myself as I re-read the letter for the hundredth time. It has been the longest week of my life, but still, I’m happy that it’s finally the day! I haven’t seen her in three, almost four, years!

“Hey, Sarah, can you-“ Ron goes to ask me, but I immediately cut him off.

“No, I’m busy,” I say, fluffing one of the pillows on the bed I set up for Jessica.

“I just need you to-“

“Ron, not the time,” I say, not even looking up as I continue to straighten up the guest room.

I want everything to be perfect. Everything NEEDS to be perfect. It’s been three years long overdue. If everything isn’t perfect, than I’m screwed! So, Ron, please, I need some time to make everything perfect and-“

“Sar, calm down for a second,” he chuckles, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around. “Mum wants to know what Jess likes to eat. Mum also wants the day to be perfect,” he says calmly, stroking my hair, which is lying flatly over my shoulder.

“Oh, um, she likes pretty much what I do. Nothing out of the ordinary,” I reply, slightly calmer.

“And dessert?”

“Apple pie. Definitely apple pie.”

“Alright,” he smiles. “I’ll tell Mum that.”

As he begins to make his way out of the door, I call him. He turns abruptly. “Yeah?”

“What if she realizes she hates me? Like back when we were in school?”

He shakes his head, walking towards me and grabbing me in a tight embrace. He plants small, feathery light kisses on the top of my head.

“She could never hate you, Sar. Well, unless you end up pushing her down the stairs or something, then I could see her hating you,” he says seriously.