neighbours » h.s [REVISING]

By evieiou

When a young girl meets a young boy, who just doesn't care as much as she does. Pain and heartache are only i... More

Prologue
summer
you should have seen him
careful what you wish for, love
got any knock knock jokes?
i couldn't lose you, you're my new source
neighbor boy is shooting me daggers here
Henry likes boys
I have the police on speed dial
And now I have a kid
flaccid penis
a nice little restart
I thought I liked you
gone because of you
the sex god
remove yourself from the area
we need to talk
I would too
stop fucking staring at me
that pretty face of yours
oh, baby.
what are the odds
milkshakes
Hi, sweetheart
adults and wine and being all fake
Darling
touch
fours a crowd
secrets
passion fruit
remember
Harry.
stars
christmas eve
Baby it's cold outside
on my mind
be with me
Well, ex-fucking-scuse me.
Mine
Isn't it lovely?
eighteen
Hey, sexy.
Big Bad World
I love you
lovely
a little date
nineteen
Nice ass
white sundress
closer
my thoughts exactly
goodnight
shatter
unbelievable
focus
Prom?
Prom II
three of us
The End
SEQUEL

thirst

201 8 0
By evieiou

"Fucking hell, you're crazy." Harry hissed. He grabbed at me from his side of the car, trying to get ahold of my arm before I could hop out of the taxi. I laughed loudly and slammed the door shut. I knew he would have had to stay and pay the driver before he could even get to me.

I rummaged through my bag clumsily, almost dropping it a few times. Through blurred eyes I got my keys and hurriedly unlocked the front door. It was almost midnight and Harry and I decided we had enough of the party, which was still going on. He offered to get me home with a taxi and off we went.

My legs carried me as far up my stairs as they could before I felt Harry's arms come around my waist and stomach. I let out a scream which then turned into a laugh. Not only was I severely drunk right now, Harry was just about in my level, but not quite. He was quite fun when drunk, let me tell you that.

I clawed at his arms as he began to walk us both up the stairs. He didn't let go until we got to the top, and I turned to see he was laughing too. I didn't even have any real sense of reality. His chest heaved up and down as he composed himself. "You're fast." He panted.

I smirked and poked his chest. He caught my hand in his and kept it pressed to his chest. "You're just unfit." I replied. He raised a brow. His lips curled slightly and I almost cooed.

"You sure about that?" He asked. His tone became slightly more serious. I was scared to answer, but also curious as to what he was going to do about it. I just nodded my head, a wide cheeky grin on my face.

Oh, how I regretted that decision. He ducked down low and grabbed both my legs, swinging me over his shoulder so effortlessly as he began walking me to my bedroom. "Let me down!" I yelled. I tried my best to bounce my fists against his back but they just bounced back, having no effect. I could feel the blood rush to my face from my upside down position.

"Harry.." I whined loudly. I felt my back hit against my mattress suddenly and immediately sprawled across it. My hair was brushed over my face slightly from the impact and Harry stood over me with a cheeky smile. I held up the finger and pushed the hair from my face.

"You're a dick." I teased. "I'm gonna have the biggest headache ever."

He simply shrugged and took a seat at the edge of my bed. "You are the biggest headache ever." He scoffed. I squinted my eyes and crossed my two arms over. We both sat silently for a few seconds as I got comfortable on the bed. I kicked off my heels and began to tie my hair up.

Harry's hands rubbed up along his own thighs and he let out a long breath. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I watched him as he suddenly stood up and turned to face me. His eyes raked my body unapologetically and I smirked. "Want what ya can't have?" I said.

His eyes met mine immediately and he cocked his head to the side. "Can't have?" He repeated. I nodded and reached for my covers, ready to pull them over me.

A loud shriek came from my lips when Harry's hands came to my ankles. He pulled me down, so that my legs were hanging off the side of the bed. Laughs left both of us. I fisted the sheets as he tried to pull me off further. "Fuck off, Styles." I laughed out. His little smirk spread across his lips once more, exposing his little dimples that I adored. I watched his biceps as he pulled me down completely to the floor and I winced as my ass came in contact with the floor.

Instead of helping me, he took a seat on my bed. I huffed and helped myself up. I knew he was drunk but I had no idea what he was playing at.

"You said I want what I can't have," His voice echoed through my room and I shivered. His tone was much different than it was a moment ago. I raised my brows at his observation.

"Mhm." I pursed my lips and innocently smiled down at him. I was standing less than an inch from him, and he took it to his advantage. His warm hands came around the back of my legs as he pulled me closer. They moved effortlessly as he grazed my thighs softly. His heavy breathing was the only thing I could hear.

"I think you're a liar." He hummed. He pulled me closer again. I almost stumbled on top of him but put my hand out to his chest to stop myself. He seemed pleased with the new position. My knee was propped up on his lap after my almost fall, and my other leg was still on the floor holding me up. Suddenly, he took that leg and hiked it up so that I was sitting fully on his lap.

I bit my lip softly and looked directly at him. Our faces were directly in front of one another. My breath caught as he began to delicately graze his thumb across my cheek as he cupped my jaw. He leaned in ever so slightly and smiled, "because I think I can have what I want." He finished.

I fell in closer to him and let my hands rest in his chest still, his own now resting on my hips. My confidence surprised us both, I think. It was like we were picking up where we left off at Halloween. Of course, alcohol was playing a huge factor once again. The buzz in my head returned when I felt his hot breath fan across my lips. I wanted him so bad, and I knew he felt the same.

His fingers pressed into the skin over my hips and I hissed. He was being so rough yet so gentle, nothing compared to Zayn. His eyes that once held steady contact with my own danced their way to my lips and I felt myself get excited. If there ever was a moment where Harry and I would kiss, now would be the perfect time. I waited for him to lean in but he didn't. Slowly growing disappointed, I shifted in his lap. If things were going to be done, I'd have to do them myself.  I used my hand to go to the back of his head and pushed it in towards my face.

If you could picture an emotion that perfectly described the feelings of screaming, laughing, crying and joy at the same time, that is exactly what I would be feeling right now. Kissing Harry was so delicate and pure. It was nothing I've ever felt before, so different to the first time we kissed. I began to grow nervous just thinking about that. The last time we kissed Harry went crazy, and I wasn't sure what I'd do if he did that again. However I began to feel numb to the thought as he distracted me with his affection. His lips moved with mine perfectly and tasted so sweet. He tasted like the cocktails we had been drinking all night. His lips were so plump and felt so heavenly as I slowly moved my own against them. Everything felt as if it was going so slow, but Harry was moving quite fast. His hands gently squeezed my ass and I moaned into his mouth. He took this as his chance to break away.  I wanted to whine and tell him to come back, but I refrained against it as I was starting to realise what was actually happening- or, had happened.

I stared at him quietly. I had no words, and neither did he it seemed. Our shallow breaths mimicked our chests that fell and rose every few seconds. I was still sat in top of him, not that I was complaining, and his hands still rested more or less on my ass. His emerald eyes were glazed over and were slightly bloodshot. They seemed to be getting worse the longer I stared into them. We were both like two deers caught in the headlights.

I was hoping he was so quiet for the same reasons as me; shock and awe. I wanted to keep going. I would be a liar if I said I didn't see this coming, but I guess part of me didn't fully think it would.

Harry was the first to break the silence, "I told you that you were a liar." He said quietly. I felt my cheeks heat up as his hands came to my bare thighs and travelled up, then back down.

I was about to protest, but a loud slam startled us both. The voices of my family soon followed and both Harry and me shot up from our position. He cursed under his breath and I fumbled to pull my dress down as much as possible.

"Don't do that," Harry whispered. He smiled devilishly at me and then shut the door. I watched him carefully, and quite worryingly seeing as my dad was most likely about to check on me. I began to push him to the window and hushed him completely. "Go, go, go!" I demanded.

He fell over his feet a few times as I pushed him, almost letting out a loud laugh. I opened the window for him and begged him to go. Just as he had one leg out, he turned to me and licked his lips. He still had my hand in his, so pulled me closer. "I'll text you tomorrow," he mumbled against my lips. My heart fluttered at his words, and the fact his lips were against mine again. I couldn't say anything and only nodded.

He released my hand and climbed out of the window completely. I just mindlessly watched him as he hurriedly escaped from my roof to his own, then disappeared into his own room. The lights were on, but the curtains were pulled. I was left with the shadow of him as he undressed before his lights were switched off.

I smiled to myself and fell back into my bed. I never believed in those cheesy ass movies or books that made such a big deal out of first kisses. But tonight, I was proved wrong. It was so much more than I expected. My heart fluttered again just thinking about it.

What did this even mean for us? I clutched the sheets gently as I went deeper into thought. A kiss usually means something. I couldn't decipher if it meant something for Harry though, or if he was just proving a point and having some fun. I promised myself I wouldn't let people in so easily anymore, but that's exactly what I was doing. I was making excuses for him too, pretending what he did was completely normal and forgettable. 

I huffed out and scrambled to get under my bed sheets as I heard the loud click of my mother's heels approach my room. I lay there in the darkness and watched as her shadow became visible from under the door. I wasn't in the mood for her to stumble in all hyper from her night out.

I could hear my fathers voice next, and his footsteps became louder the closer he got. I was expecting them both to barge in any second, but they both just began whispering and soon I could hear some gross words that I will not repeat. They hurried down the hallway to their own bedroom and I grimaced at the thought of them doing what they were about to do and I turned on my side, searching for my phone that I left at home to charge.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a text come through as I picked it up.

Harry: Sweet dreams.

I smiled to myself and put the phone back down on to my locker. I couldn't explain why I was feeling like a little primary school girl obsessing over her crush, but that's almost what it was. I felt stupid, obviously, but I also felt extremely happy again. And that's all that mattered, for now, at least.

_______________________________
an.

If you've read the previous chapter recently after I published it, I'd advise to re read it as I tried to improve it, I hated it yikes.

But yas finally Mae and Harry are starting to build their relationship. I'm so excited to start writing about their actual relationship as I've worked so hard on the plot.

Anyways, I hope you're all enjoying it so far! Thank you always for reading, and remember, I appreciate feedback so feel free to give some!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
3.5K 162 13
Living the life as a young Parent with my baby boy. Loving him forever, and for him bringing me someone I never thought would have in my life again...
5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
106K 2.3K 82
"Harry, I'm pregnant!" She said with eyes full of tears. "Oh." He replied in shock. They love each other, they really do. but... Will they be able t...