Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 50 -

15.5K 1K 542
By pumpkinofmyeye

This day was perfect.

Really, it was.

When Suga woke up that morning, everything was well and smooth and just fine. They weren't attacked and nothing bad happened. In fact, something quite good took place. For some odd reason that Suga was sure Jin had something to do, R, or should he say Namjoon, was being nice to him.

Okay, so not really nice. More like civil and less of an asshole.

They even had a decent conversation, which led them to finding out that they were both into writing and producing music. He also found out that rapping was also Namjoon's guilty pleasure. They basically talked for more than an hour without trying to break each other's necks. Least to say, they're now quite 'friends'. Jin, who was in charge of driving the van for the day, was clearly proud.

Everything was indeed going great.

Hoseok was still as cheerful although he was obviously missing Sehee. Taehyung and Jungkook were still all over each other without knowing that they're all over each other. And wow, how could they not know about each other's feelings when Tae was basically seated on the younger boy's lap 24/7?

Suga had no idea.

So yep, everything was good.

Except for one.

The agent narrowed his eyes as he looked at Jimin trying to help Hoseok make pancakes. He had been avoiding Suga for some unknown reason. He had also been acting weirdly since that morning. Scratch that, since Suga woke up.

He would get panicky when Suga would approach him and he would not meet his eyes. He would also jump in surprise if Suga would as much as touch him on the shoulder. When Suga asked if Jimin wanted him to make sandwich for the both of them, the younger boy shook his head so fast and sprinted away. He was glued to Taehyung and Jungkook the whole day, and if the two would get too immersed with themselves, Jimin would then approach Hoseok. But he never, ever, talked to Suga for more than a minute today.

Odd.

Really, really odd.

Did Suga do something to make Jimin act like this?

He tried to remember but the only thing he last did yesterday was to sleep on the Jimin's lap. He did remember waking up to Jimin frowning deeply and staring at the distance. He also remembered that he wanted to talk to Tae.

Maybe that boy knew what was happening.

And so, despite not wanting to stand or move at all, Suga went to the two disgustingly cuddling couple across him. He narrowed his eyes and scowled. Why would he not? These two were practically making out, except that there were no lips against lips or tongue against tongue. The two were just laughing at each other but it still looked too intimate that you would feel dirty being in their presence.

Suga cleared his throat.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked up in unison, and damn, blinked in unison.

"Uh, can I talk to Taehyung? Sorry for disturbing, though..." And that's probably one of the most awkward words Suga had ever uttered in his whole life.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before turning back to him. Suga really wanted to roll his eyes now.

He was in the middle of trying to stop himself from saying something witty about the two boys' obliviousness when Taehyung stood up and tilted his head at Suga. Suga took that as his cue so he led Taehyung to the couch that he just vacated.

Suga, being very observant as it was part of the needed skills for an agent, noticed Jimin looking at them with apprehension in his eyes. It was clear that Taehyung knew something and Jimin was not comfortable that Suga just asked the younger boy to talk with him privately.

Well, if Jimin wouldn't spill the beans, he would have to find it out himself.

"So..." he started awkwardly, not really the type of person who's into these type of talks.

"You need anything, hyung?" was Taehyung's reply when he obviously knew what Suga wanted from him.

Finally deciding to skip the small talk and get directly to what he wanted, Suga narrowed his eyes at the innocent-looking boy in front of him. Taehyung was quite easy to read. He's the type that would pretend innocent and dumb when he's actually not. Although Suga must admit that the boy was too naive at times that you'd think he's dumb, but really, he's just curious.

"I want to know what's with Jimin, and don't pretend you don't understand what I'm saying. We both know that Jimin is acting weird and had been avoiding me the whole day," Suga proceeded to say, hoping that Tae would get serious even for once.

What Suga received instead was quite something he had not expected. Wow, and he actually thought that the boy would be serious even just for this instance.

All Tae did was smile at him. He did not even say anything.

"Tae, I swear if you'd just keep smiling, I'll feed Jungkook to sharks."

Taehyung chuckled. He chuckled.

For shit's sake.

"Hyung," Taehyung began but Suga was not so sure if he wanted to listen anymore. "I think it's better if you'll talk to Jimin about this."

Suga frowned, because the other boy just couldn't get it. "Tae, Chim Chim doesn't want to talk to me and-"

"Oh, believe me, he does, hyung."

Suga was torn between frowning and arching a skeptical eyebrow to Taehyung. "Then why is he avoiding me?"

And the kid was back to smiling. "Maybe he's just summoning up his courage?"

"For?"

Taehyung'a smile widened. "Maybe you should ask him."

The agent could not do anything but sigh. Really, the conversation was going nowhere. He talked to Taehyung to get answers, but he was simply told to ask Jimin. Jimin, who seemed like he was seeing a ghost whenever his gaze met Suga's.

Well, it's pretty obvious that he's gonna get nothing from the serenely smiling kid in front of him. He guessed that he'd just have to trust Taehyung and do what he said. Maybe he'd just formulate a plan to corner Jimin or something.

Nodding his head, Suga granted Taehyung one of his rare small smiles. "Well, thank you, anyway. You did not really help me but your smile tells me there's nothing I should worry about. Or am I wrong?"

He was only answered by a noncommittal shrug and a box grin as he calmly walked back to where he was previously sitting beside Jungkook.

As Suga was staring after Taehyung's retreating back, he suddenly had the urge to turn his head to the side. And when he did, his eyes met Jimin's. The younger boy's face quickly flushed as he looked away hastily.

"Oh! Sorry, hyung!" Jimin apologized to Hobi profusely when he dropped the ladle he was holding since he turned around too fast to avoid Suga's curious gaze.

The agent wondered what was going on, and if there was a need to be alarmed. Jimin and Taehyung were clearly keeping a secret from him, and if Taehyung was not just messing with him, Jimin would be telling him about it sooner. But what was this secret about? Why would Jimin need to summon enough courage just for him to tell Suga about it? Was it really that big?

If there was anything Suga hated, that was not knowing about anything that's supposed to involve him.

But it's Jimin.

So he guessed that he'd just have to wait.

He could definitely do that for his Chim Chim.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"Why is it that every time we have a meeting it's always awkward?" Hoseok commented, but Suga barely cared, his eyes trained only on Jimin.

They were again gathered around as they would be needing to discuss something. It has been two days since Jimin started avoiding Suga. The agent wanted to corner the younger boy so bad and ask what the heck was wrong, but he preferred to wait and allow Jimin some time. He had no idea what this was about but he had a feeling that it's something really, really important.

Shaking his head, Suga forced himself to focus on the matter at hand. Which was his mission.

"I can't believe we're still talking about that," Jin complained. "Can we just focus on what's imprtant here?"

Well, speaking of focus, Suga really tried, but he couldn't just help the irritation he was feeling as he looked at Jimin seated across him instead of beside him.

He spoke up without really knowing it.

"Jimin."

Was his voice this deep?

The younger boy looked up, and immediately blushed when he was met by Suga's intense gaze. Suga was looking at him with a straight face as he tilted his head.

"Sit beside me," he said, no, ordered.

"U-uhm, I think I'll just sit here, hyu-"

"No, sit beside me." And his voice was now monotonous and deep. He couldn't help it, he was 'kinda' pissed off.

He's not asking him to talk to him for shit's sake; he's only asking him to sit beside him. Just how hard was that? He could give Jimin all the time he needed but he could at least tone down the avoidance because it's causing a slight pain in Suga's chest.

With so much hesitation, the younger boy slowly stood up and went to sit beside Suga. Everybody went silent, and even Jin did not dare say something witty or complain that Suga was being cheesy or perverted again in the middle of an important meeting.

The moment Jimin's butt landed on the couch beside Suga, the older boy wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. Jimin uttered a cute little 'oof' before shifting closer to Suga in silence.

Okay, so now that everything's in order... "Go on," Suga said to Jin, his face back to its neutral look.

Jin nodded. "So, the other agents and I had a talk this morning and we wanted to move forward in this mission. We can't just keep on hiding from the enemies. We need to start looking for the Data before the enemy can have it. Whatever we're doing will be useless if the Data will fall into their hands anyway."

"That's right," Suga spoke, his hold on Jimin's waist tightening as he did so. "We already formulated a plan, but before we discuss about it, we'd like to hear if the maknaes have any ideas that they'd like to share."

Jungkook raised his hand.

"Jimin's dad was the one who hid the Data, right? I think we should start with investigating him. Maybe we can find clues on where the Data is if we know more about Jimin's dad," Jungkook suggested seriously. Despite being the youngest, the boy had the tendency to act more mature than his hyungs.

Suga actually liked that about the boy. He thought Jungkook had the potential to become an agent.

Taehyung, who was beside Jungkook as usual, nodded eagerly at the suggestion. "That's right. In the first place, the reason why they wanted to get Jiminie is because my cute and cuddly mochi is the strongest and closest connection to Z. They think that he could be the key to the Data, that my best friend will lead them to it. We have Jiminie, so we've got the greatest advantage here."

Just look how wonderful and easy life was when Taehyung would actually start speaking like a normal, smart human being.

Suga turned to Jimin. "What do you think about that, Chim?"

The younger boy involuntarily turned his head as well to address Suga's question. Their faces ended up just inches apart from each other, making Jimin blush furiously and turn away so fast that their noses bumped unto each other.

Suga smirked. Jimin avoiding him might be quite irritating but the other boy was acting so cute as heck and Suga just couldn't help but forgive him.

Suga kind of wanted to kiss him. Kind of.

He resorted to teasing the younger by circling his thumb over a sensitive spot on Jimin's waist.

"U-uh..." Jimin started, his voice cracking up a bit. "I honestly have no idea on the whereabouts of the Data but I'll try my best to help."

Hoseok was the next one to speak. "It's nice that we're at the same page here. That's exactly what we thought as well. Trying to find as much clues and hints, especially with Jimin here to help us, would be the best move."

There was silence as the three younger waited for Hoseok to say more. He would not be saying anything anymore, though, because they've decided that it's better if Namjoon would be the one to explain it since it's his idea.

Namjoon glanced at him for a few seconds.

He finally started speaking. "We already talked about this, and I think we should go to Jimin's home in Busan where he grew up. He might have left a few hints there. I can try cracking the puzzle if ever there really is one. That is...of course...if Jimin is alright with going back to that place."

Another silence wrapped around them as everyone waited for Jimin to answer. All of them knew how sensitive Jimin was when it came to his deceased father. All of them also knew that Jimin wasn't comfortable with talking about his home in Busan.

Jimin sighed.

"It's been a long time since I last visited that place. Ever since Appa died...all I wanted was to leave. Then I moved to Seoul when I started college. And I never...went back there. But I guess it's time for me to go back there. I kinda miss that place, actually," he said in a small voice, almost whispering but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Despite the fact that Jimin was avoiding him, the younger boy still leaned unto Suga, his body shifting closer as he spoke those words. Suga tightened his hold, letting Jimin know that he's there for him.

Good to know that Jimin still trusted him then.
======

CONGRATULATIONS BTS FOR WINNING AOTY 2017. CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING BEST MV AND BEST ASIAN STYLE HK. I'm so proud of our boys. THEY DESERVE THIS. I'm also very proud of our fandom. ARMYs x Bangtan FIGHTING! 

My wifi betrayed me last minute and I was not able to vote for Asian Style or even watch MAMA. Oh well. AT LEAST ALL THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND LAT FANFIC UPDATES JUST TO VOTE PAID OFF. 

Please be reminded that YOONMIN once again happened in MAMA. Listen, you bunch of potatoes, YOONMIN ALWAYS SAT EACH OTHER AND LOWKEY FLIRT IN EVERY SINGLE AWARDING CEREMONY. And did you see that shy smile from Yoongi when they noticed that they were being shown on screen? Did you also see THE LOOK he gave to Jimin? Shy, sweet and damn so in love. Idk but I honestly think this ship has a big chance of being real. 

Lol.

God bless ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 837 20
"Daddy, Papa, I think there's something wrong with Minie..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: November 17th, 2020 Status: Ongoing NOTE: I do not own any...
2.4K 485 62
Breaking company policy has never felt so good! #1 in #FunnyGirl & #WorkRomance! For Jennifer, Peterson's Department Store's premier HR assistant, Ne...
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...