A Miraculous Family

By Tamakitheking

Adrian and Marinette grow up, and they get married.two years later Marinette gets pregnant with there first c... More

Our little Emma
Unconditional love
Happy Birthday!
Big Sister!
Famliy Life
I'm Sorry
My Life is normal
BIO'S (Light spoilers)
I Can Be A Hero?
Hero's United
To Easy
The High School Prince

It Passes

654 10 2
By Tamakitheking

It had almost been a week since the akuma attack and my Papa still didn't want me back at school. I tried to protest, saying that I was getting way behind but to no avail. I was never lonely. Amelle had made it her sworn duty to keep me drowning in homework.

"I guess the phrase bed ridden and sick don't mean anything when homework is being passed out." I glared at the pile of assignments Amelle had made at the end of my bed.

"I wish I was bed ridden." Amelle commented offhandedly.

I look up at her raising my eye brows.

She dramatically throws herself across my lap. knocking over the homework tower and sending papers to the floor. "No annoying people, No teachers. Just you and your bed." She perks up and smiles "and me of course"

I shrug "At least you get to see the guy you like." I said in an I'm so envious way. Even though I really didn't have anyone I like at the moment.

She rolled over and sighed. Covering her eyes with her inner arm protecting from the invisible sunlight. "If only there was one guy I liked. For you see there is another. She pulled her phone out and stared at the lock screen. "My love how I long to be with you." She proceeds to give her phone a lustrous kiss.

Confused I pull the phone from her love struck fingers. When I turn it on I am confronted with a photo of Amelle's twins sized canopy bed strung with fairy lights. I look at her incredulously. "So your in love with your bed? What about Ceil?"

She grabs her phone back pressing it to her heart. "While Ceil's face is quite nice he is no match for my love." She holds the phone at arms length. "Oh my romeo shall no one understand our love."

I can't help but burst out laughing when Amelle has a quite exaggerated make out session with her lock screen for my entertainment.

There was a light knock at the door and Conner steps in holding a white bakery bag. His strawberry blonde curls were sticking out in all directions giving him a wind swept look. Which He was since both him and Amelle ride there bikes to school and back. He freezes when he sees my predicament. Quickly dropping the bag to the floor he covers his nose and mouth with his shirt.

"Em quick cover your mouth I think I read somewhere crazy's contagious." He half shouted in an over the top sort of way.

Laughing I cover my mouth with my shirt. Amelle then looks at me with crazed eyes and begins to climb up my bed towards me. It would have been really creepy if it wasn't for the fact that she slipped off the bed falling to the floor before she got to me.Conner and I burst out in a laughing fit and even Amelle joined in.

Amelle and Conner are my closest friends. Which makes since because we've known eachother for forever. We even went to kindergarten together. Conner was in a different class but we all had outdoor play time together. One time the teacher had parked my wheelchair to the side of the play ground and helped me waddle over to where Amelle was picking flowers. I sat down and the teacher walked back to the main playground to help with the other kids. Amelle glanced up and smiled at me holding up a yellow poppy.

"Isn't pretty?" She said in a voice like sunshine.

"Yeah!" I had agreed.

Amelle has always been the child most people pray for. Her long golden curls surround her heart shaped face like a golden halo. But that's not why we were friends.

A group of older kids make their way over from the playground.

"Oh look its the stiff!" One of the boys exclaimed.

They quickly surround Amelle and I.

"My Daddy says that people like you are vegetables." A snotty girl remarks

"Yeah my Mom says the same thing. Since the only thing you can do is sit there in the dirt." The boy kicks up the wet earth, covering me in the process. I cough and try to wipe it from my flowered skirt.

"Quit it you guys!" Amelle objected.

"Why are you friends with her? You don't have to be." Another boy questioned.

"Yeah you should come play with us." The snotty girl remarked.

The bell rang and they gestured for Amelle to follow.

"Come on, leave her in the dirt where she belongs." The first boy commanded.

They turn to go and Amelle looks at me incredulously.

"Why didn't you stand up for your self?"

"My Mamma and Papa told me not to be mean. They just don't understand why I'm different."

I could see our teacher coming to help me back to my chair. suddenly Amelle ran after the snotty kids.

"Your parents may have said so but mine didn't." She shouted. With that Amelle had made it to the group of kids. Amelle knocks the knees out on the first kid then, shoves the snotty girl into the other boy. "DUMB PUNKS DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIEND!" They tried to crawl away but Amelle followed close behind. It was really there fault for ticking off the one six year old that knew self defense.

"Amelle Bourgeois stop that this instant!" Our teacher ran after her and pulled her from the other kids, then proceeded to carry her off to the Principals office.

"Bye Emma!" Amelle yelled back at me waving.

As the commotion died down, everyone went back to there classes. The teachers had forgotten about me. I knew they didn't mean to but I couldn't help but to start to cry.

"Emma why are you still out here?"

I started at Conner walking over from the boys bathroom.

"Why didn't your teacher come to get you?" He frowned.

I wipe my eyes. "Amelle beat up some snobby kids so I got lost in the fus." I cried harder. Hot tears made tracks in the mud on my face.

Conner sighed. "Emmy don't cry." He sat down and wrapped his arm around me. He scowled at the mud that covered my clothes and face. "Emmy you know they didn't mean to forget you. Im sorry Amelle made such a fuss though. Why did she any..." He trails of when he puts the mud and Amelle's reaction together. "Look at me." He puts his hands gently on both sides of my face pulling it up to look at him.

My sobs quite to hiccups.

"I Would never forget you."

The rest of the day went by and I never forgot those words. I would never for get you. Ramblings made by a boy obsessed with playing the prince. But I haven't forgotten them to this day. I still remember. I stare at his face slightly pink from laughing at Amelle.

He looks at me and we make eye contact for a short time. We quickly look away blushing. Amelle smirks and jumps up from the floor.

"I'm just going to run to the bathroom then we can head home." Amelle picks up the forgotten white bakery bag. "Yummy for me!"

Amelle goes to open the bag but Conner snatches it from her hands.

"Not for you for Em or did you have a sickness I didn't know about."

She rolls her eyes and exits the room. Conner sits on the side of my bed and hands me the bag.

"Your Grandpa wanted me to give this to you." He smile as I open it.

"Apple spice buns! But it's not even the season." I look up at him elated surprise.

"I may or may not have convinced him that we should do a snick peak since were getting close to the holidays.

"Conner Bourgois at this moment in time you are my favorite person."

Amelle walks back in at collects her stuff. Her and Conner say goodbye and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry it took me this long to update. My Laptop broke and I have no money to fix it. I will attempt to write more in my spare time. With that out of the way. Thank you so much for your support. It really gets me in the writing mood!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 29 24
ALLOT OF FLUFF and allot of pov changes can !UNEXPECTED! surprise vist from bunnix make marinettes life turn around, the boy of her dreams,her partn...
1.8K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...
184K 4.5K 37
Marinette and Adrien happily married. With a daughter named Emma. You know how they say "and they lived a happily ever after?" Well not quite. Emma m...
2.5M 81.5K 17
{THE STORY GOES FROM 1 TO 10 IN FIVE SECONDS. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA} "Hey Marinette? Who's your soulmate?" "Chat Noir." A world where, you get a...