temptation | min yoongi (EDIT...

By JinsKylieLips

I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst... More

h a n a - m y b l o o d
d u l - p a i n
s e t - t r o u b l e
n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m
d a s o t - t h e w o o d s
y a s o t - m o u n t a i n
e l g o b - a n g e r
y a d o l - b a c k h o m e
a h o p - o t h e r h a l f
y o l - d o u b I e t r o u b l e
y o l h a n n a - e m o t i o n
y o l d u l - r e g r e t
y o l s e t - g i v i n g u p
y o l n e t - c u r i o u s i t y
y o l d a s o t - s i t u a t i o n s
y o l y a s o t - K o o k i e
y o l e g l o b - Y o u o w e m e
y o l y a d o l - n e w f e e l i n g s
s e u m u l - l a s t
E p i l o g u e

y o l a h o p - v a m p i r e's b l o o d

322 16 16
By JinsKylieLips

He was about to walk away when I pulled him in for a kiss, I didn't care what was right or wrong anymore......it felt right to me....

____________________________________

I woke up and my core hurt so much I bet I was paralysed. Like why were vampires aggressive when it came to sex.

But I liked it when it came to Jungkook. Sorry Misoo, I know you're going to kill me when you find out.

I turned my head towards Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping next to me and I automatically smiled.

His hair was messy but it kinda looked sexy- Shit, did I actually use that word on my bestfriend. Sorry Misoo, again but I can't help it.

I moved his hair out of his face and looked at his features. He looked beautiful, more beautiful than I expected.

Jungkook: good morning....

When he opened his eyes, I quickly moved my hand and awkwardly smiled at him.

Seoyeon: m-morning.....

Jungkook: um...how are you?

He seemed nervous. And it was written all over his face. It was cute though.

Seoyeon: I feel paralyzed, but I think I can endure the pain.

He chuckled lightly and a smile broadened on his face.

Jungkook: really...

Seoyeon: Mhm, but to be honest, I liked last night...

He smiled sincerely but then someone interrupted us.

???: You seemed to have fun.

We both turned our heads to the voice and I screamed, trying to cover my body as much as possible.

Jungkook: N-Namjoon hyung? What are you doing here?

He sipped on his cup of coffee like he didn't interrupt anything.

Namjoon: Oh well, I knew you guys would fuck, so I came to check it out and guessing by your moans, you did. So here I am.

Namjoon: I even brought you guys breakfast and clothes to wear so you guys should take a shower and dress up.

He's creepy. But it is Namjoon so..

Jungkook/Seoyeon: I'll take a shower first.

We both said it in unison and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders sipping on his coffee again.

Namjoon: Um...Can't you both can shower together, I don't see why not.

We both looked at eachother and heat spread accross my cheeks. Jungkook noticed and turned to face namjoon.

Jungkook: Seoyeon will take a shower first. I'll shower after her.

~Jungkook pov~

She instantly got out of the duvet in her undergarments, quickly running to the bathroom, locking the door.

Namjoon was staring at her, licking his lips, eyes turning blue.

Jungkook: Don't look at her like that.

He smirked and his eyes turned normal, staring at me.

Namjoon: I can see she's undeniably irrisistable, how was it last night?

He raised a brow and I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, trying to think of an answer that wouldn't come off as weird.

Jungkook: It was.....okay.....

But to be honest, it was amazing.

Namjoon: So Jungkook, you really have grown up.

____________________________________

~Y/n pov~

Namjoon brought us home after we got dressed and ate our breakfast.

Everyone greeted us with all smiles but Misoo. She just pulled me and Jungkook away from the others to "talk".

Misoo: Where the fuck did you guys go without me?

She crossed her arms looking for answers and I looked at Jungkook worried. Then I answered.

Jungkook: Well, we just had to do something for Namjoon. He wanted us to help him find a place and he just happened to choose us.

Misoo: So you guys couldn't ask me to tag along? I thought the three of us were bestfriends, that we never excluded one of us.

Seoyeon: We're sorry-

Then I was interrupted.

Yoongi: Yah Seoyeon-ah come here!

Misoo nicely excused me but I think she didn't let Jungkook go. I think she wanted to interogate him.

I went upstairs and went into his bedroom to see a Yoongi with red eyes.

He closed the door aggressively and my body was greeted by being slammed onto the bedroom wall by him. Then he spoke.

Yoongi: I was so fucking thirsty, where the fuck were you?

Seoyeon: I-

He didn't even wait for me to answer the question before digging his fangs into my neck

Seoyeon: I-It hurts y-yoongi....

You tried to push him away but his thirst for blood made him stronger than you.

And no one could blame him, his eyes were red.

Seoyeon: S-Someone....please..
..a-anyone....

I became weaker and weaker and I couldn't fight it anymore.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling a pounding in my head and I felt really hungry. Like I haven't eaten in days.

A sharp pain was also felt in my stomach but slowly subsided after a while.

Where was I?

I rubbed my eyes since they were blurred and I ruffled my hair, sitting up.

My room?

I looked around and realised I was in my house and not Misoo's anymore.

I got out of my duvet holding my head and I walked out of my bedoom.

Seoyeon: Eomma? Appa? Oppa?

No respond.

Where were my family at?

I walked downstairs and looked around.

Seoyeon: Is anyone here?

*Ding Dong*

Please be someone I know...

I opened the door and it revealed a shocked Jungkook. Thank God it was someone I know.

He immediately hugged me and I also hugged him back ignoring his sudden moves.

Seoyeon: Jungkook? What's wrong, why are you here?

I let him in and he sat on the couch, looking at me.

Jungkook: Well if you didn't know, you were unconscious for a few days and your parents went out somewhere today so they told me to check on you.

I was unconscious?

Seoyeon: But then, why did you ring the bell when you knew my parents were out and I was unconscious?

Jungkook: I heard your thoughts in my head, so I rang the bell to see if you were actually there, and when you were, I was shocked to see you before my eyes.

Seoyeon: Oh so, then where is my family?

Jungkook: Holiday....you were meant to go but....

I quickly interrupted.

Seoyeon: Right...so were is Misoo?

Jungkook: Oh Misoo? She's coming later with the others. I don't know why but she's gotten really close to Tae and she's been hanging around him lately so she's with him.

As he talked, erything went blurry again and I held onto my stomach which was hit with a sharp pain again. I couldn't hear anything but the hunger eating at me. It hurt but, I tried to endure it.

Then I smelt something delicious that came out of nowhere. It was something I've never smelt before but I wanted something more than just the aroma.

As my instints gave up on me, I gave in to temptation as it pulled me closer to the luring smell and that was when I realised what I wanted, what I was mourning for this whole time. It was....

....Blood.

But it wasn't just any blood.

It was, Jungkook's vampire blood.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

IT HAPPENED GUYS.👹

He's a vampire so why d'you think she wants his blood?

Hint: It's in one of the previous chapters. 😉😉😉

BUT GUYS, I NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT ACTUALLY DID SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS SHITEU AND I HOPE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT FOR SOME LOOOOVE.💕

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. ILY 💙💚💛💜.

Guys, I've been thinking this book is being a bit too dragged out for me and I'm thinking of ending it in two more chapters, but idk😭😫😭

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 27.2K 65
Ahela, A virtual reality game that you can be anything you want to be and escape from the real world and that's what two men do. A man disowned by hi...
15.3K 1K 16
β’Άngels weren't creatures you'd mess around with. Everyone would know that - everyone who'd believe, that was. That wasn't the case of Min Yoongi. Why...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...