Mafia Monde✔

De MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... Mai multe

★WARNING★
Reparto : Cast
★CHAPTER: ZERO★
★Chapter: One★
★Chapter : Two★
★Chapter : Three★
★Chapter : Five★
★Chapter: Six★
★Chapter : Seven★
★Chapter : Eight★
★Chapitre : Neuf★
★Chapitre : Dix★
★Chapitre : Onze★
★Chapitre : Douze★
★Chapitre : Treize★
★ Équipe★
★Chapitre : Quatorze★
★Chapitre : Quinze★
★Chapitre: Seize★
★Chapitre : Dix-sept★
★Chapitre : Dix-huit★
★Chapitre : Dix-Neuf★
★Chapitre : Vingt★
★Chapitre : Vingt Et Un★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Deux★
★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★
★Chapitre : Vingt- Cinq★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★
★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Huit★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Neuf★
An Account.
★Chapitre : Trente★
★Chapitre : Trente•Un★
★Chapitre : Trente•Deux★
★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★
★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★
★Chapitre : Trente•Cinq★
★Chapitre : Trente•Six★
★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★
★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★
★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★
★Chapitre : Quarante★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★
NOT AN UPDATE.
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Quatre★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Six★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Sept★
★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★
★Chapitre : Cinquante★
✴Equipe✴ (2)
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Un✴
✴Chapitre:Cinquante▶Deux✴
Trailer
Movie
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴
✴Chaptire:Cinquante▶Quatre✴
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Neuf✴
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

★Chapter : Four★

80.6K 2.1K 424
De MisTofDesire

Arden

Are my eyes open?

I blink a few times. I feel like I'm in an abyss of darkness. Oblivion. I blink a few more times, my eyelashes slapping against the top of my cheeks. The last thing I remember is being trapped in the trunk of a car and when it opened again, something was quickly placed over my mouth.

I try to move, but there is something tightly tied around my hands and feet to what I assume is a chair. I try fighting against the restraints but my attempt to free myself is futile. I'm strapped into the chair and I'm stuck.

My hair clings to my face as sweat makes a trail down the side of it. My silk dress is also drenched in sweat. The room is hot as a sonar. Silence, darkness, and heat tells me, I'm most likely in a basement.

A rustling from what I presume is the door, puts me on high alert. I go stiff against my bonds, my body and mind getting ready to face what is on the other side of the door. A lock clicks and the door swings open. The light from outside immediately comes shining through.

The light in the room flips on and I try to adjust my eyes to the blinding of the light. I hang my head to let my hair cover my face like a temporary shield. Looking down I see what my hands are tied with.

Duct tape.

Three pairs of feet come to a stand in front me. Two males and one female judging from the blue heels. "We found this one spying on us while we were talking to Westley," One of the men said. I breathe in deep breaths to try and calm my nerves.

"Nerves makes you useless, disabling your ability to think straight." The gang said it all the time. You need to be tranquil when entering a fight so that enough blood can reach your brain. Making it easier for you to think before attacking.  

And so I calmed myself.

The woman bends down in front of me and forces my head up to look at her. Everything on her are blue apart from her skin. Her hair, her lips, her eyeshadow, her eyelashes and her nails along with her blue suit and heels. Wild guess blue is her favorite color.

She looks me in the eyes and I stare back at her, not blinking. "She's a tough one," the two guys from which I recognize from the casino, nod their heads in agreement. They don't know just how tough I am.

"Ok Arden be a good girl. We know everything about you, including your sickly mom, so don't try anything,"  I think he is the one I kneed. 

Fuck what did I expect, of course they know everything about me.

The blue woman takes out a knife and starts cutting the tape that's squeezing my wrists. She releases my hands from their confinement. "We will be taking you to Nikolaos. First you have to bathe and change,"

They stand me up out of the steel chair that had been home for my ass, which is now numb from all the time I was seated. The two suited men take an elbow each leading me out of the room with the blue lady following close behind.

We walk out of the room into a dimly lit hallway. I can hear music in the distance vibrating off of the walls. Following the sound and vibrations, we come to a stop in front of a double wooden door. Blue girl reaches for the handle of the door, and her hand buzzes with the electromagnetic wave that flows through it. As she pushes the door open, music comes blasting through. The place instantly reminding me of a club.

Half naked girls dancing on poles while men are putting money in their bras and thongs. God, are they gonna make me into a stripper?

We stop in front of another door and up a choir of stairs which leads to a room fill of costumes and a bathroom. "Ok boys just stand guard and we will be right back," Blue winks at them. She walks over to the costumes choosing one. She then drags me to the bathroom and slams the door shot.

"Strip. No funny business," surprisingly I did as ordered still believing I had to be in a dream or some kind of alternate universe. I have no way out of this predicament. That fact didn't stop them from constantly reminding me to not try and escape.

Getting out of the gold dress I am wearing, I angle my hair to cover my breast. I am not ashamed of my body but people are crazy, "Oh, Niko is gonna like you blondie," A hint of jealousy in her voice as she glares at my body.

Or is she happily staring?

She takes a hose that's attached to the tap and starts spraying me down with water throwing soap at my body for me to use. In the process she almost drowns me with how powerful the water pressure is. After I'm finished she gives me a toothbrush with paste.

Blue girl hands me the clothing she picked out that looks a lot like lingerie. Looking at it in disgust then at her, I fold my arms over my chest in protest refusing to even hold the flimsy material. "Bitch I swear," She scuffs, having to say no more. Her gun already stationed in her hand. Her fingers lingering on the trigger as a warning.

Begrudgingly, I take the detestable thing from her hand. Holding it in the air I stare at it.

A stinging sensation spreads throughout my face that snaps me out of my gaze. Did....did she just hit me? " I said, put the fucking thing on... I hate repeating myself. "

I swallow my anger and force myself to obey. As I said dying young is not on my radar. I slip on the black lingerie and it sucks every inch of my curves, enhancing the depth of it.

It glitters in the white light that is shining from the bathrooms' ceiling.

I even have on see-through spider leggings. Yes, it has a big ass black spider on it. The lingerie didn't cover much just made my skin look pretty. Two patches of diamonds covers my breast and private area.

"Put this on," She barks, handing me crimson red lipstick and long hanging earring.

I comply.

Without a word, she leads me back out of the bathroom. "Dang, Blue nice job." So that's the bitch's name. I should have guessed her name is Blue. It's stupid. Talk about being obsessed!

"Come on Midas-- I always do my best," She pouts at him batting her eyes. Awww....how pathetic.

☆☆☆☆☆

My heart is pounding.

From what I heard everyone saying around me, Nikolaos is the boss and I am to be his candy.

Standing outside another pair of big wooden doors, the guy whose name I learned is Midas, knocks three times on it. His face expressionless and beast-like.

The doors open and the smell of Marijuana hits my nostrils. I smile at the familiar scent.

We walk through the doors. It's designed to automatically close behind us causing me to jump in the slightest. However, no one noticed all their attention on the man with the thick cloud of smoke surrounding him.

"You knocked."

************

This is for my friend minionsdolan_ and my brother who gave an awesome idea.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 49.5K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
104K 2.2K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
627K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
11.7M 230K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...