ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾22☽

15.4K 841 965
By poppyayay

Me when everybody shook about Yandere Daniel:

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 25 |
Ep. 22 dramallamama

As Daniel glared down on you, you only looked back at him, flashing him a peace sign and then a thumbs up for good luck. But he had turned his head before you could do anything else, which made your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

But you quickly shook it off, not thinking much about it. Guessing that he was just having the jitters from being in the slave thing anyways. I mean, you would probably be anxious too. Who knows what kind of weird shit your buyer could do to you. God, you could already smell the blood on the concrete when you bashed their nose in.

Daniel's heart clenched when you seemed disinterested, he couldn't even stomach the emotion he felt inside him. To the point where he can't even confidently look at anybody in the eyes for a moment, the audience filled with screams of both girls and guys became white noise as Daniel felt betrayed.

While this tense but one sided moment happened between the two of you, everybody else pushed you and Mira out of the way to get a closer look at Daniel.

"Fuck! Personal Space!" You screamed as you were getting pushed further and further away from the stage, the last thing you saw was Daniel glaring at you in the eye as you hugged Mira into your chest.

'What the fuck?' You thought, getting more and more confused as you tightened your grip onto Mira's shoulders. Which she inhaled sharply as her cheeks tinted a rose color in the embrace as Zack was literally getting stomped on by the guys and gals. Drowning and screaming for help as he gets separated from Mira and you.

Good luck Zack. What a soldier.

"Honey! Take me boohoohoo!"
"Hey why do you call him honey!?"
"Be quiet! I call anybody handsome honey!"

The noises of the girls pissed him off further and further, as he just wanted to plug his ears up with his palms. The irritating screeches and shrill voices making him want to gag in disgust.

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

"I knew the response would be amazing!" The bread guy spoke loudly into the mic, eyes filled with excitement, "This is the highlight of the day!"

She's here! Lala Kim from Chanel private school!

The Slave Auction Queen!

"J High school's the best" Miss Chanel smirks, twirling her expensive designer bag around.

"Right!"
"You're absolutely correct Lala!" Her supporters giggles, completely agreeing with everything she does and says.

"Hey, you said your name was Daniel?" Bread boy whispers to him, Daniel finally snaps out of his gaze as he only nods meekly, his stomach still bubbling in anger. "You know, I'm only doing this mic thing because I got the highest bid last year, right? She was the winning bidder"

"Geez. Why do guys always stare at me?" Miss Chanel smirks as she flips her hair with her nicely manicured hand.

"Cuz you're pretty!"
"Lala you must be tired"

"When DJ Roofy set the record for the highest bid two years ago, it was her." Bread boy bites his thumb nervously as Daniel sees the DJ guy shivering in fear. "I only have one thing to say. If she buys you... run."

"!!" Daniel's eyes widens.

"If she wins you're screwed" Bread boy states in all seriousness, his face resembling a Jojo character.

"Are you kidding me?!" Daniel shouts as he recoils back, 'Y/N won't let that happen to me right? No way she would! I was gonna be her future boyfriend! I can't go on a date with another girl other than her! She'll think I'm—'

Daniel pauses, his eyes glassing over as he remembered that you agreed to go on a date with Vasco... Vasco of all people.

His clenches his jaw.

Jay was watching all this from the back, he had special access for some reason and he listens in, he watches silently before running towards the stand. You saw this in the corner of your eye, watching him run towards something as your curious it's peeked.

Why was the richest guy you know, running so fast towards somewhere? It gotta be interesting. You'll come back soon enough and talk to Daniel later too.

You tapped Mira's shoulder as she was taking care of a trampled Zack, telling her you'll be right back before sprinting off.

"Okay lets start bidding!!" Bread boy yells.

"$50"
"$70!"
***

"What? Sorry, male bidders are not allowed..."
"...."
"What?"
"...."
"I'm sorry but no matter how much you bid, guys aren't allowed"

"What ya doin?" You popped out of nowhere, as Jay jumped back a bit. The girls at the stand's eyes widens as they saw your gorgeous face appear.

"Omg isn't that Y/N?!"
"She's so tall"
"Her face is perfectly proportioned!"

He turns back at you and pauses for a second, he than has an idea. "...."

"You want me to take your money to buy Daniel?" You asked, trying to confirm what he telepathically just said to you. He nods.

You smirked at him before thumbing the bottom of his nose, "You're a real loyal to Daniel, I'm starting to think you crush on him or something."

He shakes his head furiously, declining the statement. "...." Jay said he only thinks Daniel as a very good friend, since he likes somebody else.

"Alright whatever you say lover boy, since I'm a girl and their homophobic I can enter. Lets go back and bid the shit outta this bullshit." You waved at him, motioning him to follow you.
***

"$300! I have $300!" Zoey slams her hand down on the table as many of the girls gasped.

"It's Zoey!"
"Is she nuts?!"

'Hoohoo. I saved up for this day! I must have this date with Daniel!' Zoey smirks greedily, her ambition and motivation was admirable, that was for sure.

"She's bonkers!"
"Fierce"

"Nothing higher than $300? $300! Going once, going twice!"

"$1000" A familiar manicured hand shot up as everyone looks back at the voice in pure shock. The sound of a thousand dollars was echoing too.

"Wow! I have $1000! 1000 thousand dollars! Nuts!" Everybody looked at Chanel with a shocked face. "Nothing higher than $1000? 1000 dollars!"

"They're all staring at me... Is it because I look like that singer IU?" Miss Chanel chuckles to herself, flipping her hair again. "She kinda sucks but do I look like her?" (NOT THE IU SLANDER HELL NAH)

"You do!"
"But prettier!"

"Now that equals DJ roofy's record from two years ago! Going once for 1000!"

"Scary..." DJ roofy shivers in fear as Zoey falls to her knees, clutching her money in her fist.

'I saved up so much through...' She cries silently, nibbling her bottom lip in depression.

'Hoohoo, nice. With my good looks and wealth, and by showing off my feminine charm. I'll make that boy my slave! This year I will make him my boyfriend!' Miss Chanel smirks, her wild dreams about to get demolished.

Daniel looks petrified, but he still secretly clung onto the false hope that you would come in and bid on him.

'P-Please... Buddha, God, whatever... I don't want to do this anymore.' Daniel prays as he shuts his eyes tightly.

Daniel's eyes sprung open, completely frozen at the sight of this girl who came out of nowhere.

"What did she say?!"
"Who is she?!"
"She's got!"
"2000 dollars?!"
"Foxy"
"Holy-"

'It's that girl from the convenience store...' Daniel suddenly remember as he stares at her, his eyebrows knitting together, 'But why...?'

"Ugh. 2,500" Chanel clicked her tongue, clearly annoyed and somewhat intimidated.

"$2,500! Looks like it hurt her pride."

"$5000" The pretty girl states again, raising her hand a bit higher this time around.

"5,000! She's doubled it again!!" Bread boy Sheila into the microphone, his adrenaline pumping.

"Omg!"
"Who is she!?"
"Lala Kim, the embarrassment is written on her face!!"

Miss Chanel was about to swing her 7000 dollar purse in the air before a confident and slightly cocky voice slices it's way into the conversation.

"$10,000"

Everybody gasps, eyes wide as they immediately turned to the direction of the voice. Like the domino effect, everybody all splitting up like the Red Sea when they all saw her walking through with Jay walking next to her. Even the pretty noona girl was surprised, eyes widening a bit as she wonders who else came to this school had such deep pockets.

You walked through the sea of students, all of them parting like you were Moses or some shit. Your hands were stuffed into your jacket pockets as you walked with a shit eating grin on your face. Jay walks next to you, his quietness making his presence lack a bit.

"10,000... ...!" The announcer was blown out of his mind, that was like ten times more than the previous record! "For Daniel Park from Y/N has been announced!"

"Y-Y/N?!"
"Is she loaded?!"
"She's that pretty and she's also wealthy?"
"She's buying two dates? Is she cheating?!"
"Y/N is so badass"
"I'm so jealous what the hell"

Guess they didn't know Jay was rich or something. But you didn't want to ruin your badass walk towards the center stage with Jay, so you kept your mouth shut. Maybe Jay didn't care if others knew he was rich, either way, you'll clear up the air later.

Daniel looks at you with wide eyes, his heart starts pumping harder and harder as a weight suddenly fell off his shoulders. The redness of his cheeks and the fluttering feeling coming back.

'Who is this girl?' Miss Chanel thinks as she bites down onto her designer handkerchief furiously.

'I saw that girl before... but where?' The noona girl ponders as she tries to remember exactly who you were. Maybe the daughter of a hospital director? A famous neurosurgeon? One of the daughters of her father's associates? She shakes her head, pushing the thought away for later before raising her hand again.

"$15,000"

"Woah!"
"Five thousand more?!"
"They're really going for it"
"Awesome!"

The announcer bread guy was left shocked again, he was speechless for a moment before yelling in the mic with a stutter, "W-We have 15,000 firing back! Will the notorious, infamous Y/N have any more up her sleeve?!"

Vasco looks at you as a tear fell down his cheek. 'She only bought me for a dollar'. Jace only pays Vasco on the back, comforting his manly but crybaby friend.

You were shocked too, you thought you had this in the bag from the first ten thousand but this girl was rich rich too.

Jay leans over to your ear, speaking mumbling softly that you could barely decipher as you nodded.

You slammed your hand on the bidding table, shooting a challenging smirk at the pretty rich girl.

"$50,000 in CASH"

The crowd, at this point, went wild. They all gasped and shrieked at even the mere sound of that number. Some ran around, jumping and stomping their feet in excitement as the teachers who monitored this event had their mouths hanging open.

Daniel was taken back at how much you put on the table, he knew it wasn't your money, but he was still as thrilled as he could be. I mean, his future girlfriend was basically fighting for him now...

The noona girl clicks her tongue, starting to feel irritated, '50,000? How did she have this much disposable income? Maybe her father is a high ranking businessman, possibly even a CEO of multiple companies, I mean, it would explain her pricey jacket and her shoes.

It was quiet for a moment as everybody anxiously waits for the uprising conclusion.

You were smiling quite cockily at the pretty girl as you placed your elbow on Jay's shoulder. Leaning against his tall build, Daniel flinched at this as he watches how close the two of you were becoming.

'First it was Vasco... Now Jay? Who's next? Zack?' Daniel seethes a bit, his moods flip flopping back and fourth.

The noona only smiles at you, which made you quirk your brow before rising her hand one last final time, and ever so slowly she spoke out her next words softly.

"$100,000"

At that moment, your mouth went dry as your arms hung to your side.

"100k! 100k!"
"Daniel was sold for 100,000 dollars!"
"Oh my god, you have to take a picture of this!"
"I can't believe it! Who is she?!"
"Crazy!"
"That was amazing."

You clenched your fist as the announcer yells in his mic "Daniel Park is sold for $100,000! To this gorgeous beauty over there!"

"So much!"
"Lucky guy, he got two beauties fighting for him"
"He's so hot too"

"Danny" Zoey cries in the background, blowing her nose into a tissue as Zack stands back, a piling emotion of regret falling onto him.

'I should've entered...' Zack cries as well, slamming his fist into the grass, Mira on the other hand was fuming.

"That dummy! She could've wasted $50,000— she needs to think about her own well being more than a dumb date!" Mira scolds to nobody since you were standing far into the front.

"Daniel is now property of the winner" The bread man announced the tragic news as you just wanted to go into an alcoholic depression. The one time you decided to act cocky, was the one time you finally got your ass beat by someone other then your mom... financially.

"Hmph! I'm better looking than him!" Vin Jin clicks his tongue, "Isn't that right fifty cents (his friend was sold for city cents that's why he nick named him that)"

'If you were so confident why didn't you do it yourself?' Vin Jin's friend thinks bitterly at his friend.

You stared at the pretty Noona girl, your new sworn rich and really hot enemy. Wait, where were you going with this? Anyways, you had followed them secretly and was currently peeking over from behind the wall in front of the parking lot. Daniel, that girl, and her bodyguard resided near an empty private lot on the campus grounds you never even knew existed. They stood in front of a very shiny and well kept black Bentley, and the seeds of jealousy have grown into your soul.

Guess you weren't blessed enough because you couldn't even afford a bike, let alone any type luxury sport cars.

Your eyes were dead as you leaned against the brick wall that hid you just right outside of view. Knowing this might be a bit creepy, but you won't let anybody slide if they tried to even insinuate weird commands to your best friend aka your neighbor with a sweet mom. But deep inside your heart, you were just rolling around in pure anger mixed with a dash of jealousy and wanted nothing more then an excuse to pick a fight with the Richie mcrich girl. You swore it wasn't personal, but for you it sure as hell felt like it was.

And not to mention poor Jay, he looked so sad when he couldn't have done anything for Daniel. Even through he was ready to overdraw his weekly allowance for him.

'I'll avenge us bro,' You thought as you clenched your fist, manly tears falling down your cheeks (You were starting to get influenced by you know who).

You only leaned closer to the edge of the wall, closing your eyes to maximize your hearing (it just works for some reason lol). You heard Daniel speaking to the noona, but you could hardly recognize it was him at first. Usually his voice was cherry and full of life, through he had a shy and quiet voice, the way he talked to you was much more... him. But from his tone right now, it was emotionless... and empty.

What the hell was wrong with Daniel?

In retrospect through, if that girl was nice, you would definitely be alright with it. I mean, hanging out with a rich and nice girl for a day sounded pretty cool. Kinda fun now thinking about it, having some girl friends might be nice. But not many girls liked you, they were most of the times intimidated or put off by your behavior. But it's cool, you get it.

You barely even picked up anything when Daniel began speaking, but it was like his voice just went down an octave.

"Can't... Go... Date... With you.'  You heard Daniel's voice as you saw the noona girl's eyebrows knit together before she looks down at Daniel in disgust.

'Oh damn.' You thought, not even realizing you were peeking over the wall at this point.

"What's wrong with you? You think I wanted to go on a date with you? Don't make me laugh" Now, you could heard her voice clearly, it was loud enough for anybody in the perimeter to hear "Don't be deluded. Were you looking down at that girl, Lala (Miss Chanel), right? What's wrong with her, huh? Don't look down on people just because you're handsome!"

'I think it was more of how little Miss Chanel was acting rather then her looks.' You thought with a blank expression, 'Plus didn't she assume that Daniel was focused on Lala's appearance just because Daniel was in his pretty boy bod? Now that's hypocritical.'

"Whatever, nothing to say? Then let's go" She ordered her bodyguard, who you barely noticed before he opens the door for her.

"Wait!" Daniel yells as he tries to reach out his hand, he wanted to clear up a misunderstanding. He wasn't even focused on Lala's looks, he was more focused on the horror stories he heard was what he wanted to say.

"That's enough" The bodyguard states as he grips onto Daniel's wrist with a firm hold, it made Daniel wince in pain, "Who do you think you were touching—"

BAM

A violent kick spin sprouted out from no where as the bodyguards' arm flew away from Daniel's wrist. The bodyguards' eyes widens as he quickly adverted his eyes over to the attacker.

The Assumptions Noona's gasps, 'W-Where?! Where did she come from? She broke Gun's grip?!'

"Y/N?!" Daniel gasps as he took a step back, seeing your back appeared in front of him as you readjusted your footing.

Gun regains his posture before adjusting his glasses through gritted teeth, "Hey punk, just cuz your a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."

You cracked a smile, "Equal rights, I like that."

The guy rose an eyebrow as Daniel and Bitchy Noona watches you with anticipation.

"Alright then since you said that, I won't go easy on y'a either, punk." You mocked as you were immediately greeted with a leg shooting down towards your shoulder.

Your eye sight sharpens as you followed his movement, and before he could bring his leg down onto you, you squatted down with his movement.

He notices this as he changes his angle of approach. His leg swerved over before your chance to redirect his kick as he aims for the nape of your neck.

His kicks were fluid in motion and you quickly recognized it to be a Brazilian kick, so you narrowed it down, his fighting style had to be Capoeira. This is a key detail always missed but before your mom took you to Korea for two national tournaments, you were forced to pick two martial art styles to learn.

Something about if you weren't good at studying, you'll have to make it up in some other field. And since your sister was into martial arts, you just decided, 'hey, fighting fun.'

So you walked around and watched from windows of martial arts dojos, and this goes without saying but one of the dojos you watched for months on end was called Centro de Capoeira Brasil.

Aka, you knew your shit when it came to the Brazilian Martial Arts. His Brazilian kick was a fake front and he quickly transitioned between that into a Round Kick.

And the moment it almost reached the nape of your neck, you turned your body, grabbing his leg before swinging it backwards until he was struggling to keep balance. Your eyes were on the prize now as you slammed him down, tripping up his feet with a sweep of your leg before you pinned him down on the ground.

The muscles under you school uniform started to bulge, biceps flexing as veins aligned the top of your skin as the bodyguard underneath you was struggling with you.

"!!" Bitchy Noona and Daniel said. (What?)

"Fuck!" Gun curses, as you pulled back his leg, you were between him as you pushed further, trying to get his center of balance not enough time to recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...
8.1K 538 27
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
17.3K 822 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
54.8K 3.1K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...