Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 47 -

14.7K 1K 1.3K
By pumpkinofmyeye

"Tae..." Jimin begged again, trying not to pout because that's not manly. He kind of wanted to look cool since he could see from the corner of his eyes  that his Suga-hyung was watching him with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung opened one eye for a second and then closed it again. "Jiminie, I'm meditating."

The boy sighed. There was no way Taehyung would listen to him. When it's Tae's meditation time, it would only be for his meditation.

Jimin sighed again as he hopelessly looked at Taehyung who was laying his head on Jungkook's lap, his arms carefully kept and placed on his abdomen while his eyes were closed and relaxed. Taehyung would do this at least once a month, and whenever he did this, everything else would be blocked out. Including Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook himself was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. It was obvious to Jimin that the younger boy wanted to run his hand through Tae's hair, and he did try doing it earlier, only to be slapped away by Taehyung and reprimanded that he should not be touched during his meditation.

And what meditation was this exactly? Well, Jimin's not sure himself. All Tae would do was keep himself locked inside his room with the request that no one would disturb him. This was actually the first time Jimin and Jungkook saw it, and...uh... What Taehyung was doing was just lying there with his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

Except that he was not sleeping.

And truthfully, he could not be touched because Taehyung had always been so good with reflexes to the point that he could feel when someone was about to touch him even with his eyes closed.

"Tae... Please?" Jimin tried again. He could still feel Suga's gaze on him and he just wished that Tae would agree this time.

Taehyung answered in a calm tone. "Don't worry, Jiminie, I'll do it later after I finish here."

Later? But Jimin could not wait for later. He needed it now.

He was already having a hard time waiting for Taehyung, even. He could not wait anymore. If only he could reach it himself, but his arms were too short, ugh.

Maybe Jungkook?

"Uh, Kookie... Can you please-"

"I'm not really sure about that, hyung," he said without even looking up from what he was playing on his phone. Jimin guessed that playing on his phone was Jungkook's way of preventing himself from touching Taehyung at the moment.

"What do you mean you're not sure? I'm just asking if you can please-"

"Suga-hyung is looking at us right now. I don't really want to do anything that hyung might question. You know, I would rather be on Suga-hyung's good side so... I'm really sorry, Jiminie-hyung. Maybe you can ask the hyungs," the brat answered with an expressionless face as he continued to play his game. Jimin took note in his mind to get back on this ungrateful dongsaeng later.

Looking around to look for a solution to his problem, Jimin's frown slowly deepened as he noticed that Hobi was sleeping soundly while Namjoon and Jin were having a serious discussion. He could not disturb them, and sadly, the only available person at the moment was Suga.

But he was definitely not an option.

Sighing heavily, Jimin just stood up and walked away from his two best friends that were not willing to scratch his back for him.

They didn't understand! It was so itchy!

Aish, would Jin get mad if he used the spatula as a back-scratcher?

Uh.

He would probably be skinned to death.

As he was crossing the expanse of the van to sit on the other couch that was currently empty, he was suddenly grabbed unceremoniously from his back, causing Jimin to fall squarely on his butt with an undignified cry. Too surprised with the situation, Jimin blinked many times.

It took him several seconds to realize that he was not a sitting on the futon that was supposedly laid on the floor of the car for them to sleep on. Instead, he was seated on something else.

Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined loudly, not noticing that his voice caught everyone's  attention.

His Suga-hyung chuckled, his breath fanning his ear that caused Jimin to shiver a bit. The boy had one arm circled around Jimin's waist as Jimin sat on the older boy's lap.  Tightening his hold, he pulled Jimin closer, earning a squeak from the younger.

Jimin's back was now flushed against Suga's chest. He might want to deny it but his heart was beating so loud it's possible that he would go deaf. Could Suga hear his heart beat? He hoped not.

"You need me to scratch your back?" Suga said, more like whispered since his mouth was so close to Jimin's ears. The older boy chuckled again and the sensation of his breath ghosting over Jimin's ear did things to his system.

Jimin bit his lip hard.

"Umm, it's alright, hyung. I already asked Tae to do it for me."

Suga's other arm snaked its way around Jimin's waist, his mouth getting nearer until Jimin could already feel it lightly touching the shell of his ear. Not to that point that Suga's lips were fully touching his ear, it's more like grazing.

"It's just scratching, Chim. I don't really mind," he said, one arm letting go of its hold so that he could run it over Jimin's back. His touch passed by the spot where it's so itchy and Jimin almost moaned for dear's sake.

So, okay.

He needed this so badly.

The shirt he was wearing was quite tight, and so, Suga would not be able to put his arm under the shirt and scratch the part where it itched for some reason. Jimin's original plan was to take off his shirt and ask Tae to scratch his back, but now that Suga would be the one doing the scratching, taking off the shirt was already out of the plan.

He guessed that he would just have to endure scratching over the shirt, although that's not gonna be very satisfactory.

"O-okay..." Jimin finally breathed out after several moments of silence and thinking. "Thanks, hyung. It's in the center part." The younger boy could feel his hyung's hand slowly going to the part of his back that he had just described. "A b-bit upper..." he added, feeling the way the other boy's hand caressed his back in an upward direction until- Oh.

Yes, that felt so good. Damn it.

"Y-yes, hyung! That's it! P-please scratch that part," he uttered helplessly, and then Suga started to scratch that exact spot. The movement was slow, and not really enough to satisfy Jimin's need. "Hyung, do it harder..."

Jimin's whining seemed to have the opposite effect, because instead of Suga scratching harder, the older boy halted in his movements. What made things worse was that it now felt itchier. Jimin was really disturbed and he needed it to be scratched now.

"Hyung, why did you stop? Please don't stop," he almost begged.

It took forever before his Suga-hyung spoke. "Uh...s-sorry," he said with a soft and slightly hesitant voice. Which was weird, since his Suga-hyung never sounded like this. "Here, let me-"

And his hyung was back at scratching, his movement now faster and the pressure deeper. The feeling was so heavenly that Jimin could not help but bite his lower lip and moan loudly, not aware of what he was doing anymore since he was too focused on the sensation.

It felt so damn good.

Heck, he had been waiting for this the whole day.

It just felt so, so good.

Only that it was not good enough.

"W-wait, hyung..." Jimin uttered under his breath. The movements of his hyung immediately halted again. Jimin  hurriedly grabbed the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head, wanting to be directly scratched on his skin.

"Go ahead, please," he said, throwing away his shirt and waiting for the heavenly scratching to begin again.

It did not come, though.

Struggling to turn his head to look at his hyung who was behind him, Jimin frowned deeply. He could not see the face of his hyung properly since he couldn't turn his head fully. "Hyung?"

Still nothing.

"Hyung? Are you alright? Is something wro-"

"N-no, everything's good. Shall I scratch it now?"

Okay. So the question did sound weird. Jimin nodded eagerly nonetheless.

He heard a loud exhale from behind him which made the younger boy frown. He chose to ignore it though. There were more important matters at hand.

"Whoa, Jiminie. You've got allergies," Suga suddenly spoke up, touching the spot lightly which made it even itchier.

Jimin wiggled a bit. "Yeah? Is it bad, hyung?"

It took a few seconds before he heard the response of his hyung. "Not really. It's just a small reddish spot. I think Seokjin has something for this."

"Okay, I'll ask Jin-hyung later. For now, please continue on scratching, hyung. It's really itchy."

And if Jimin's tone almost begged, he did not care at all.

His hyung finally started scratching again. The sensation was so satisfying that he almost, almost, moaned. Again.

Just almost.

Or maybe he had really moaned? He's too far from caring now.

"H-hyung, do it faster and harder!" he requested, but more like whined. He could feel his voice crack up but that's alright as long as Suga heard him.

Jimin's not really sure but he thought he heard a choking sound behind him.

The other arm of his hyung that was curled around his waist tightened, pulling him closer to the other boy's chest and making Jimin wriggle a bit. His position was not that comfortable so he adjusted his legs and wriggled more in the hopes of finding a better position on top of Suga's lap. His mind was both focused on the addicting sensation of being scratched on the back and finding a good position that he had not noticed he had been wriggling too much.

Until he felt something.

Until he felt that.

The moment Jimin felt something poking the right cheek of his butt, he froze immediately. Suga froze as well, the scratching being paused.

Jimin all but forgot about the itchy allergy as his face filled with heat and blush. He could feel the blush from his neck to the very tip of his ears. Heck, even his toes were blushing.

There was an awkward silence.

Jimin sat on Suga's lap stiffly, not moving even a bit.

And shit, he could still feel it.

"Uhm..." Suga spoke in a whispering way, voice gruff.

Jimin blinked.

"I think, uh, I should go to the bathroom..."

Faster than lightning did Jimin jump up and stood aside to allow his hyung to walk over to the bathroom. Both their eyes were focused on the floor as Suga stood up. This was probably the most awkward moment in his life.

He did not dare to glance at Suga's crotch at all as the older boy made his way to the bathroom with a little limp in his stride.

Or maybe Jimin did glance.

A little.

But he was not about to tell anyone that.

=====
Yeah, plot twist by the way. Suga needed to go to the bathroom to poop. :P

So...I honestly felt awkward and weird writing this. Cuz like, who writes something sexy about scratching allergies? Not me, for sure. Maybe we can all forget that this chapter existed.

Thank you in advance.

God bless ya'll~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 32.7K 64
❝I hate you.❞ ❝Really? Because the stuff you comment on my feed says otherwise.❞ INSTAGRAM! AU Jimin really likes Yoongi's visuals. Maybe he likes hi...
148K 8.7K 45
Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin.
232K 11.6K 80
"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I want you too," or in which Jimin falls...
228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc