Love Rush (LarssonSiblingSeri...

By HTEllis

BOOK FOUR. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT Levi Larsson is keeping a secret from his family. The late nights and early m... More

BOOK FOUR!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY*
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Updates
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY*
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Giveaway #1
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE*
Giveaway #2
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Pssst...guess who's next to fall in love?

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

9.8K 536 37
By HTEllis

Tilly

I'm not moping around long before Levi drags me out of the house, telling me he's going to show me his idea of a Funday. The ache in my gut won't seem to go away. Even when we pull up to his parents house, and Levi tells me that we're going dirt biking. They have their own course in the woods behind their home.

I shove on the bike leathers, jumping around a bit as we get changed in the cold changing rooms. It's decorated nice with cream walls and tan leather seats and wooden benches with the backs secured to the wall. There's lockers too.

"I'll help you into your leathers if you want," Levi says, eyes twinkling, cheeks carrying their signature flush of pink.

"Oh yeah?" I laugh, still struggling to get the material past my thigh.

Is it made for pixies?

Levi steps closer to move my hand out of the way. "We used to put talc on our skin before we got into them. I now see why. Do you mind me pulling them up? I'm not being a pervert. You look like you need my help."

I'm suddenly glad for the spandex sports shorts I decided to wear. My tone raises when I say: "Go ahead."

The sound of Levi clearing his throat is all I hear and then the sensation of his fingers skimming my thigh when he yanks the material up my body. I fall forward having to hold onto him so I don't go to the ground, almost bumping noses when he tries to save me.

"Oops," he laughs, so close I feel his breath brush over my mouth.

I trace every curve of his face with my eyes, lingering on the way his bone structure juts out perfectly to form the strongest, but most of all - kindest expression.

"Come here," I find myself saying, wrapping my arms around his shoulders to bring him closer to my chest. "Thank you for taking my mind off the bad." I smirk, moving in to press my lips against his mouth. "You're damn good at it."

My words release a pent up sound that resembles a growl from his chest, but he says nothing. Our lips doing the talking. I take charge by sliding my tongue along his bottom lip, tempting him into doing the same. You wouldn't know he's a novice at this. The pressure is just right to get my hormones rolling. Or maybe it's because he's irresistible?

"Bench," he says, breaking away from me. I follow him when he walks backwards, letting him have a go at taking the lead. "It might be cold on your arse."

I giggle against his mouth, squeaking when he pushes me down, down, and down until I lay flat. The rivets pressing into my spine. My legs automatically spread when Levi attempts to climb up too, crawling so he's bent over me.

"Am I doing this right?" he says, eyes a little intimidated. "Shit, Tilly. Do you even want me on top of you?"

"Calm down," I run my fingers over the top of his back, feeling the muscles tense harder. "You'd know if I didn't, okay? Just relax a sec."

Levi stays ridged over me. "What should I do?" he whispers.

"Kiss me."

I inhale his breath when he lowers his weight on to my pelvis and slides his lips over mine. I get lost in him. Celebrating when he grows confident enough to start caressing my body with his large, soft hands.

My tongue searches for his, but he's determined to keep it away from me - like before. I don't want to come on too strong. I know how intimidating it must be for him. And me. I've only ever been with guys with experience.

Where do I even start?

I don't want to patronise him. But then, I also want to guide him. Knowing how special it can be to be with another person. The pleasure it can bring. The feeling is unique, and everyone needs the chance to experience it. 

"You taste like peppermint and cherries," Levi says when we pull back, cooling off from our make out session.

I watch him sit up and pull on his boots while I button my leathers. I'm ignoring how sweaty I am already. "You better show me how to ride the bike. I never have before."

Levi nods. "You'll be a pro in no time. The course is pretty easy. Just stay clear of the big hills and drops."

"What if I end up trashing the bike?" I say, strapping into the boots Levi threw in my direction.

The air of confidence he shows in me is encouraging. "That's not gonna happen. I won't let it. It's a bit of fun to take your mind off shit, okay?"

I can't help but laugh at the frustrated glare he sends my way. "Got it. Do you do all the big hills and drops?"

"Hell yeah," he slides a helmet over his head, lifting the visor so I can see his face. "It's such a rush. I'm a total adrenaline junkie. Feels like you're on a scary ass rollercoaster when you leave the air. Nothing better, I tell ya."

I reach for the hair band resting on my wrist and use it to tie my hair into a low pony. "You've sold me."

"Glad to hear it. You want to watch me do a few laps before having a go?" says Levi, walking towards the door.

I follow, protective gloves in hand. "Yeah, I think it's best."

Levi

Tilly's got the talent. I stand back and watch her rev the Honda's engine as she climbs the high hill releasing when she reaches the top, screaming and laughing at the same time when the wheels take her full speed downwards.

"Weeeeeeeee!" she squeals, the sound doing something uncomfortable to my gut.

It's like she's a little girl again.

I pull down the clutch and click my bike into first gear, revving my engine a few times, releasing the throttle. I'm skirting over the slippery ground, blowing up smoke and splatters of mud as I race around the outside of the course.

"I love it," Tilly shouts in the wind when we pass each other.

I make my way over to the massive, grassed hill, starting to lean forward in the seat so more weight distributes at the front. I climb my way to the top and I take the chance to look out into the forest before the track takes a U-turn and I'm heading into the fields again.

Tilly is riding over the small bumps in the track when I make it back to the track. The leather trousers making her legs look incredible as she grips around the seat. I'm all pent up with frustration. And if I don't blow soon, I swear it's going to do some internal damage.

I can't help myself when Tilly's around.

The girl is tasty as fuck.

Tilly zooms past me again, shouting that she can't remember how to stop. I shout back, telling her how, and then catch her up when the bike engine cuts out. I swing my leg over the bike, keeping hold of the handles so it doesn't fall, watching Tilly attempt to climb off.

"Almost," she huffs, reaching for the handles in time. "God, that was fun."

I beam. "Good. Ready to head back?"

"No," she laughs, pushing the bike towards the garages. "Can we do it again sometime?"

I roll my bike in first, propping it up on the stand before helping Tilly with her bike. I chain them both up, putting the helmets with them and alarm up and lock the garages. Following Tilly into the changing room, I get a shock when she grips on to my fingers and tugs me over to the benches.

I fall into the seat, gripping onto her hip when she mounts me, her lips nibbling behind my ear. My dick comes to life, a shot of pleasure racing through my body.

"Stay here. I'm going to take off my trousers. You keep yours on," she says, pulling back to unbutton her trousers and attempt to roll them down her legs.

After a while, she manages to get them off, leaving on her cycle shorts. I help her up, almost shouting out when she grinds down on my dick, her lips pressing up and down my neck. Yeah, this is what I need. Fuck a duck. That feels good.

Getting into a rhythm, I shift my hips up to meet hers, almost blowing at the startled moan she lets out. I'm making her feel good? Hell, yes to that. Tilly keeps eating away at my neck, sucking on my earlobe as I try to stop myself from coming. It's hard. I've never had a feeling this intense. Nor, a sexy ass woman, grinding her body all over mine, looking like she's having the time of her life.

Am I dreaming?

"You okay, baby?" she says, gasping afterwards.

I groan reaching out to pull her closer, my hips smashing upwards, trying to catch up the intense feeling. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good."

"Oh Goodness," she gasps, searching out for my mouth.

We press our lips together, my tongue pressing against hers, when I feel my confidence sky rocket. I've dreamt about this moment forever. And, it's so fucking sweet. I let my body do the talking when I put my hands around her backend and push her forwards.

It doesn't take me long. A few more strokes and presses and my stomach explodes in glory. I close my eyes, making all sorts of sounds, feeling Tilly ride me harder until she starts to squeak, her face burying into my cheek.

"Yes," she breathes, body seeming to convulse over and over.

I hold her tight. "F-me, Tilly. That felt so good."

"Kiss me," she breathes, moving in closer, and something shifts between us.

I don't know quite what does, but it's there.

I groan, tasting her mouth, neck, ear. I'm all over her. I don't know what's coming over me. Tilly wraps her fingers into my hair, yanking it so my mouth is no longer able to touch her, taking over by kissing over my Adam's apple.

"You did so good, baby," she groans, and I'm following her.

There she goes with that name.

Baby.

"My body took over," I say, putting my hands on the middle of her back.

"You were amazing," she responds, and those words make me feel on top of the world.

We stay in this position for a while before she climbs off and starts to get dressed into her clothes. I don't. Not able to move right now. If this felt that good, how would sex feel?

The loud ping of Tilly's phone echoes around the room, as well as her whispered curse word. "I hate to have to do this now, but that's Pat asking if I can go in earlier because she's ill again."

I try to hide my disappointment, having had looked forward to hanging out together. "No worries."

Tilly glances up at me, phone in hand. "I feel like a bitch leaving you after what we just did."

"Look," I start to pull off the heavy boots. "I get it. Work calls and that's okay because I'm coming with you."

She looks baffled. "What?"

I clarify. "The shelter. I'm going too. I can help."

That bloody smile will be the end of me.

"Oh, fun," she grins, now reaching for her shoes. Then she gazes up with a slight frown. "Aren't you going to work?"

"Nope," I respond, tugging my coat off the hook, not needing any excuse to spend time with her.

...

Thank you for reading!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 469 22
This is the third book of The Heartsbeats Series. It's going to be one hell of a ride. Weston and Hero's journey aren't over yet. There's more to co...
468 98 18
Before starting to read this, you should read the first book here https://www.wattpad.com/story/288765478-chance-to-love «I'm so tired, Jimin. I onl...
600K 29.8K 46
BOOK THREE. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT For the last year, Betty Larsson has been trying to rebuild her shattered confidence, promising herself that she would...
590K 25K 34
Book I in the Seven Sins Series Greyson and Elijah, two of the Seven Deadly Sins. They got lucky, as they were soulmates and didn't have to search...