redcoats || lafayette

By semiip

"I'll wait for you. I'll always wait for you, (Y/N)." He looked down at me, and leaned in to kiss me. I kisse... More

C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
A/N (actually serious)
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
C32
C33
important
C34
Question
C35 || special chapter
C35
C36
C37
C38
C39
C40
C41
C42
C43
C44
C45
C46
C47
C48
C49
C50
IMPORTANT
C51
i'm sorry.
;)

C1

17.8K 383 620
By semiip

"John... Please, don't leave." Tears scattered on my face.

"(Y/N), I have to. Poppa wants me to go with him to South Carolina." He had a hint of sadness in his eyes. He held my hand, and leaned into me for a hug.

"I want to come with you!" I begged him.

"Mother won't have company." A tear rolled down his cheek.

"John! Time to go!" Father's voice echoed through the hallway.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." He was trying his best to hold back the tears.

"Please... Be safe!"
---------------------

I woke up with tears in my eyes, remembering what happened on the night that John left.

"(Y/N)? Why are you crying?" John woke me up, and laughed a bit. I moved in with him in South Carolina when my mother passed away.

"I just... Had a nightmare." I rubbed the tears off my eyes.

"I have some good news!" John exclaimed jumping around.

"Go on~" I playfully smiled.

"Ok, I'm not sure how you'll react, but I'm joining the war!" He smiled his cocky little smile.

My heart scattered into pieces remembering when he left.

"Wh..What?" I started crying.

"Wait no! Don't cry!" He was
concerned, so he hugged me.

"Don't leave me again... You... I-" My head was full of situations of John getting hurt-- or possibly dead... No, I shouldn't think of that.

"I know... I just need to help. I'll write to you everyday!" He smiled.

"Please..." I buried my head into his chest.

---------------------

A few days later...
Just like that, I was packing up my bags to go join the army. I didn't hesitate. I hurriedly tied my hair into a bun, and jumped into the carriage with 3 young men.

"Hi, uh... I'm Alexander. Alexander Hamilton!" A man about my height, but taller than me said, happily. He was attractive, I must say.

"Salut, je m'appelle Lafayette." An attractive, tall man with dark skin smiled at me. He was clearly French. I smiled back, and tilted my head to the big guy wearing a bandana.

"HELLO! I AM HERCULES MULLIGAN!" He practically shouted. I jumped, surprised.

"H..Hello..." I stuttered.

"What's your name, mon ami?" The French man asked.

"Je m'appelle (Y/N), monsieur." I stated, smiling.

"English please." Hercules said, clearly oblivious to anything we're saying.

"This will be a long ride." Alexander replied.

Lafayette smiled, knowing that I can speak French.

"Oui, Mulligan." He crossed his arms.

"Mulligan?" I tilted my head, confused.

"Oh, we call each other by our last names." Alexande-- Or... 'Hamilton' stated with an idiotic grin.

"Well then. I'm Laurens." I grinned.

"Lafayette, what's your first name?"

"Well, mon cher..." He looked at the guys, then back at me.

I saw Hamilton mouthing the words 'tell her'.

I was just confused.
Lafayette inhaled.

"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette."

My jaw dropped.
"Wh.. Huh?"

"Just call moi, Lafayette."
I nodded. I don't think I could memorize that, anyway.

---------------

Hi! This is just a reminder that the first few chapters will be, um.. Okay-ish. Just keep in mind that the story will get better as it progresses. Thank you. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 97 33
"Please - promise me that you're not lying because I swear to you, Thomas. If you break my heart-" Alexander and Thomas have been at war for way too...
1.1M 62K 45
"So you just wanna fuck me forever, and that's it, huh?" "I ain't say-" He sucked his teeth. "We already talked about this shit, Z." "Nah." She chuck...
99.4K 2.2K 35
your Alexander Hamilton sister and your on your way to america to practice medicine and help keep your brother alive when you meet a very interesting...
409K 11.5K 23
"Y/N was hopelessly, undeniably falling for the Frenchman." • War meant conflict. Fighting. Battles. Loss. Death. For Y/N Hamilton and her brother, w...