Liar ā™£ bts&lovelyz

By frhwonu-

Valencia High; where all the forgotten memories returned. The Kang Siblings consists of Jiae, Jiyeon and Yein... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

f i v e

326 33 3
By frhwonu-

"Don't worry...I will not hurt you"

Jiyeon is starting to feel calm again, even though she is in his arms, she couldn't see him because of the blanket. Much to her relief. Jimin, realizing that Jiyeon has calmed down, he pulls away from the hug before whispering a slow 'sorry'

He holds her in his arm, bride-style and put Jiyeon on his bed again. "Sleep" he says coldly before continuing with his studies. Jiyeon peeks through the blanket and she saw Jimin's back.

Thinking about it again, this dorm has only 10 people living in it but his room is way too spacious. Is he the top student in Valencia High?

That reminds Jiyeon how she lost to someone on the national ranking, it must be this guy. Her eyes soften and her lips form a small smile as she watches him.

Soon, Jiyeon drifts to sleep.

-

Sunlight streamed through the open window and there is a glow in the room. Jiyeon snuggles in the blanket and toss around for a bit but then she stops, realizing where she is lying on. She opens her eyes and was about to scream but held it back before quietly standing up from the bed.

Her and Jimin's faces were inches apart, his lips is almost touching her forehead. "Omg that was close" Jiyeon mutters under her breath before noticing how Jimin is shivering. Oh shoot, did she took his blanket unconsciously?

"Thank you" Jiyeon says slowly, her lips forming a smile before she went out from his room. It's only 6 a.m now but her sisters are always up at this time already. She goes to her room and was shocked when Sujeong is already awake and is doing her morning exercise.

Sujeong's eyes widen by her presence but then she quickly get ahold of her wood sword which is placed near her study table. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!" She says loudly, her eyes are glaring to Jiyeon.

"W-what? Wait Sujeong-ssi!" Jiyeon says and dodges Sujeong's attack perfectly.

"Heol, you got a nice defence there" Sujeong says while smirking. She gets into her position, her eyes are not leaving her target before dashing towards Jiyeon in full speed. Jiyeon quickly took the blanket in her arm before using it to shield herself as she runs towards Sujeong's back, kicking her from behind and grabs both of her wrist together. Sujeong's wood sword fell from her hold as groans in pain

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to! You suddenly come and attack me so..." Jiyeon says and loosened her grip on Sujeong's wrist. "Listen, I'm not some stranger who sneaked into your dorm, I'm a new student who transferred in last night" Jiyeon quickly explains before Sujeong started attacking her again.

"What? So... you're Kang Jiyeon? The girl who got no.2 in the national ranking?" Sujeong asks with both her eyes and mouth are wide open. Jiyeon nodded and Sujeong bursts out in laughter. "I thought you are one of those people! Sorry for attacking you!" Sujeong apologizes before hugging Jiyeon and patting her back.

Those people...?

"Btw, my name is Ryu Sujeong! I got the no.10 in the national ranking! I finally got a roommate heck yeah!" Sujeong says excitedly, obviously not hiding her feelings. "Nice to meet you Sujeong" Jiyeon says and giggles. Seriously, what a way to start the morning.

"Let's wash up and get ready for school. I suppose your school uniform is in the closet" Sujeong says before turning her face to Jiyeon, flashing her new roommate with a smile.

-

After washing up and wearing her new uniform, Jiyeon looks at her reflection in the mirror with her mouth gaped open. This uniform is so different from her previous one. It's more noble-like and elegant!

"You must be surprised right?" Sujeong asks from behind, she is combing her hair. Jiyeon nods her head enthusiastically.

"Fyi, only Elite Students can wear this white uniform. Other students uniform have the same design but less appealing and it's grey" Sujeong stated.

She chuckles seeing Jiyeon's reaction, "Well, I know you must be thinking how absurd it is but this rule have been passed down by the generation of Elite Students" She continues her explanation.

"It makes us more noticeable, aren't they?" Jiyeon asks as she looks at her reflection once again. She will totally stood out so much wearing white uniform among grey uniform.

"Kajja, let's go eat breakfast!"

-

Jiyeon and Sujeong bump onto Jiae and Yein on their way out and they got along well. They head to the cafeteria not far from their dorm.

"Unni, how is your new roommate?" Jiyeon asks while they are still walking. Jiae and Yein look at each other, raising their eyebrow. "What's with that look?" Jiyeon asks, she tilts her head a bit.

Sujeong chuckles, as she expected.

"Jisoo unni is not the talkative type so she must have been giving you guys a cold shoulder, right?" Sujeong says, totally understanding the two sisters.

"Well...yeah. When she woke up and saw us, we wanted to say hello but she treated us like air" Yein says, pouting her lips. She wanted to get close to Jisoo since they will be rooming together for two years after all.

"Hehe you will get used to it in no time" Sujeong stated and they arrived at the cafeteria. She turns to look at the three of them. "When we get in, please control your smiles arrasso?" She says that make the Kang sisters confused.

Why should they control their smiles?

"OMG SUJEONG-HIME IS HEREEEEE"

"RYU SUJEONG HAS ARRIVED!!"

"Unni you're so beautiful!!!"

"SUJEONG-HIME YOU'RE THE MOST CUTEST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL"

Their eyes widened by the students reaction to their arrival and what the heck is 'Sujeong-hime'?

Sujeong waves to the students gracefully, like she is used to this kind of reaction. That's when Jiae, Jiyeon and Yein notices something different about Sujeong.

Her aura.

You know that kind of aura when someone is totally charming and gives off the loyal presence?

It feels like she is shining so much among the students who are wearing grey uniforms- as in, normal students.

Sujeong leads the three of them into a private room and when they are seated, she burst out in laughter.

"Yah, why are you laughing like that?!" Jiae asks, totally creeping out by her sudden action.

"N-no...it's just your reactions are so funny!" Sujeong exclaims and continue to laugh, holding her stomach.

"And why are they calling you 'Sujeong-hime'?" Yein asks. She puts her hands on the table, she has been wondering about it for awhile. Why are the Elite Students being treated like they are some kind of celebrities?

"Hime means princess in Japanese. They called me like that cause I'm the president of Kendo Club which is a popular sport in Japan" Sujeong answered. Before she could continue, four students come into their private room and served them their breakfast.

"What is this? Why are you serving us?" Jiyeon asks after along silence. This school is too weird in many ways.

"Well...long story short,

Elite Students are the idols of Valencia High"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I think this might be the last time I update this story cause I've got to focus on my final exam
( ̄3 ̄)

But no worries because I will quickly update after that(´∀`)♡

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 5.3K 53
Throw away your everyday High School badboy image. This school's biggest delinquent is a girl. Together with her best friend, Kim Taehyung, Kang Hyun...
374K 13.7K 57
"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town in hopes of starting a better life, the...
108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
Euphoria By Daisy

Fanfiction

83 0 18
The reader, known as Axelle, experiences having a crush with the popular boy in her school in Seoul. Only for her to go back to the US and find out...