HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

7.3K 415 100
By crazywriter1116

'Papa, is it necessary?' Raabia scrunched her nose as she worked on the laptop.

'Yes.' Her father called from the living room.

Raabia sighed drooping her shoulders. She shook her head as her father asked her to get ready soon as they must leave within half an hour.

Raabia closed the flap of her laptop only when her father began whining that the groom side has already reached the venue.

Mr. Kaif sighed exasperatedly as he watched Raabia holding a towel in one hand and searching for the clothes for the day.

Raabia rolled her eyes as her father warned her to not wash her hair. She increased the shower to muffle her father's rants that floated from the living room. She bathed quickly and applied a generous amount of shampoo in her hair on purpose.

***************************************************

Saad stood under the warm sun in the middle of the Central Park. Many people stared at him like he is from outer space. The kids silently laughed at him. Saad looked down at his black business suit and wondered what he is doing here, in a park, dressed in formal wear. He looked up at the cameraman. He watched him adjusting the lighting and place his camera stand.

Saad is startled when a young blonde woman began powdering his nose. He asked her to relax but she insisted the make-up has to be perfect.

Zoya giggled watching the woman comb and adjust Saad's hair. Saad glared at his sister but she ignored him and continued to click photos.

'Pre-wedding Photoshoot is so romantic.' Zoya gushed happily. She ran away only when Saad extended his hand to hold her.

'Sir, please. Stay still.' The blonde woman scolded him. Saad sighed and sat properly as she sprayed his hair setting it in place.

****************************************************

Raabia halted the car in the parking lot and climbed down.

Mr. Kaif spoke to Mr. Alam on call. While still on call, he nudged Raabia and gestured her to follow him. Raabia rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses and walked with her father.

'Bhabhi.' Saad looked away from the hand mirror when he heard Zoya gush happily. He saw Raabia and her father walking towards them. Saad noted Raabia's annoyed face and smiled. He had given her the perfect chance to cancel the wedding, but she didn't. She asked for this. He looked away.

Zoya hurried to her sister-in-law and hugged her tightly. Raabia hugged her back with only one arm.

Zoya eyed her sister-in-law with a bright smile. She complimented Raabia's mint green two-piece mermaid evening gown. Zoya touched the edges of her curls and confessed how much she loves curls.

It looks good from far, sweetheart. Otherwise, its pain in the neck- Raabia thought to herself. But outwarded she humbly thanked Zoya.

'Stop troubling your Bhabhi.' Mrs. Alam interrupted them. Zoya pouted and took a step back. Raabia smiled, she likes Zoya, she is very bubbly and lively person. Raabia noted that Zoya looks similar to her brother. But behavior wise, Zoya is much better.

'How are you, Beta?' Mrs. Alam smiled warmly at her. Raabia nodded removing her sunglasses. She admired Raabia and complimented her. Raabia felt her father puff up his chest hearing all the compliments.

Saad stood by the camera and watched the blonde woman do Raabia's make-up. He suppressed a giggle as the woman struggled with Raabia's hair.

**********************************************************

Finally, what seemed like ages the make-up artist managed to tame Raabia's unruly curls in a neat loose side bun. She sighed in relief. Raabia checked her reflection. She is impressed with the woman.

The make-up is light just like how Raabia likes it. Black kohl and winged eyeliner adorned her dark eyes and blood red velvet lipstick adorned her plump lips. She smiled at the woman giving her thumbs up.

After the make-up Raabia is led towards Saad. He adjusted his coat and looked away from her. Raabia too pretended to not notice him.

The cameraman handed Raabia a bouquet of lilies and daisies. Raabia held it.

'Hello, I am Sam.' He shook hands with Raabia, she nodded acknowledging him.

'Okay, I will tell you the pose,' – Raabia and Saad nodded-, 'First you guys come closer,'- he pushed Saad and he nearly fell on Raabia, she glared at him and he glared back, - 'Then, sir, please hold her waist.'

Raabia looked wide-eyed at Saad. Saad smirked at her and placed his arm around her waist. He pulled her closer and she gasped.

Saad looked around and smiled at everyone.

He moved his lips to her ear and whispered, - 'smile, sweetheart.'

Raabia frowned at him then looked at the cameraman and faked a smile.

The Cameraman placed Saad's hand properly on her waist, Raabia shifted little feeling his fingers against her bare waist. Saad sensed her discomfort and was about to move his hand but the cameraman placed it firmly on her waist.

Raabia looked at Saad with disgust, Saad wasn't looking at her.

Pervert- Raabia thought bitterly.

The cameraman joined their heads requesting them to press their cheeks together and smile at the camera.

As the cameraman walked towards his camera Saad pinched her waist. Raabia winced and quickly stamped on his feet.

'Oww.' He glared at her. Raabia stuck out her tongue at him and then looked away. Saad kept glaring at her till the cameraman asked them to pose.

Raabia and Saad had their cheeks pressed together, a fake smile plastered on their lips as they posed for the camera.

After the pose was over Raabia smacked the bouquet on Saad's face.

'****'

Raabia smirked walking away. Few steps and she stumbled. Luckily, she balanced herself before she could fall.

Saad chuckled, Raabia turned around and glared at him.

'Karma.' He mouthed shoving his palms in his pocket.

Next, Saad and Raabia were handed a heart-shaped pillow.

His right arrow mark, hers left arrow mark, was embedded in golden threads. Saad felt silly as he was handed the "hers" pillow. He was instructed to hold it with one hand close to his stomach. Raabia was handed the "his" pillow.

Raabia made a face as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Saad held her shoulder tightly and she winced. He pulled her closer, she kicked his leg. He stamped on the hem of her dress, Raabia hit him with her hip.

'Ready?'

The two faked a smile as the camera clicked their photo. Few clicks later they were done and Saad tossed the pillow beside him. He was about to leave when Raabia cleverly extended her feet and he almost tripped but he held her shoulder quickly and steadied himself.

'Nice try, loser.' He taunted her. Raabia glared at him as he adjusted his coat and walked away.

Next one was tricky. As the camera explained them the pose, Saad and Raabia made faces out of disgust.

Raabia looked sadly at her father as he urged her. He arranged the chair and held Raabia's hand. She watched her father as he made her sit on the chair and arranged the pillow behind her. Mr. Kaif smiled at his daughter and she forced a small smile.

Sam, the photographer, made Saad kneel on one knee in front of Raabia. Saad looked at Raabia and extended his head. Raabia unwillingly gave her hand to him.

'Now, sir, you smile and Maam, you place your palm over your open mouth and look pleasantly surprised. Look at each other, into the eyes.' Sam described to them.

They scowled at each other.

'Ready?'

They quickly fixed their expressions as the camera clicked their photo, capturing the beautiful pose forever.

Few agonizing poses later they were done. The last one being them having their heads pressed together and hands joined making a heart shape.

One of the poses which had Saad kissing Raabia's forehead was scrapped by them both. Though their parents insisted it was clicked, both were adamantly against it.

******************************************************

OMG *_* Our leads Saad and Raabia are so adorable and their small nok jhoks 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They can start fighting anytime and anywhere 

How was the Chapter, guys? Enjoyed it? Drop your thoughts in the comments ;)

Thanks so much for reading, u all :*:*:*:*:* Pretty please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1M 432K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...
25.8K 1.8K 36
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
1.8M 28.8K 27
Now Available on Amazon! Ebook : https://bit.ly/YIRA-Ebook Paperback : https://bit.ly/YIRA-Paperback --This book is just a Sample-- Yes, I ran away...
755K 36.1K 80
This is a story of Aashi Verma and Rishabh Khurana. The two of them were bffs since kindergarten. But their strong friendship is tested with time. Jo...