My Huntress Mate [COMPLETED]

lunaxkl

A hunter named Jay was out hunting someone, until she passed by some growling sound. Following to where the n... Еще

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chatper 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Special Announcement!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Special and Last Announcement of the year

Chapter 48

1.8K 76 6
lunaxkl

Jay's POV

When he hugged me, I felt his pain.. That wound in his heart. His thoughts were cramming everywhere, even the words I've told him was echoing inside his head..

Thinking of the future, him being a father with two of my children was something I'd want.. But I know that's something I can't have..

"You'd make an amazing father in the future.." I began to whisper.

I felt his smile grow even wider and more tears slipped away from his face that landed onto my head.

"I love you Jay Cruz.."

Hearing those words once again. I was sure that I love him. But I hope I could hear it more, it really just gives me this exciting and gooey feeling inside me that I love.

All I ever did was smile and waited for a bit before saying it right back.

"I love you too Kristoffer Logan."

I looked up at him and wiped away his tears. I've never seen him cry.. It saddens me. I hope I won't ever see this happen again, but I won't know..

The knock on the door had changed up the sad mood we were in. I looked at Kris and he stood up, walking towards it. He opened it and all you hear is two squeaky voices collided together, running inside.

Angel and Dean has set off as they both laughed and ran around the room.

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" She yelled repeatedly as I raised both of my eyebrows not knowing what's going on.

"Angel, Dean please behave yourselves. Mommy isn't feeling well." Kristoffer informed as they stopped and looked at me.

"Your sick ma'am?" Dean had spoken in a respectful manner.

"Uh.." I started off.

"She hurt herself. Twisted her ankle so she can't completely walk.." Kristoffer lied.

"How did she twist her ankle??" Angel questioned.

"Yeah? How did I? I don't remember what happened?" I questioned and crossed my arms as I tried to hold in a laugh.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "your mommy is a clumsy person. She slipped down the stairs and did splits that hurts soo bad, but she loved feeling the pain."

My eyes widened. Angel was gonna say something, but I spoke first that cut her off, "uh what your daddy was trying to say is that I fell down the stairs earlier when you were all asleep. It wasn't an easy fall and my legs were hit a lot of times so.."

'Amazing lie.' He snickered through the mind-link.

'Ditto. Once they're outta here I swear I'll punch you down right to your balls.' I threatened that made him stop snickering. 

"You're okay now right ma'am?" Dean questioned with his face filled with worry.

"Yes I am. But please, call me-"

"Call her mommy!" Angel cut me off.

He looked at her then at me. I returned my gaze from Kristoffer who nodded his head, "s-sure. You can call me mommy." I smiled and so did he.

"Will do ma- mommy.." He chuckled.

"Dean said that he had no parents.. So can he also be part of our family? He told me I was his mate and-"

"Angel.. No one had to know yet. That's when we're older." Dean had whined as I chuckled and Kristoffer was looking at them both with a smile.

"That is true. But we are willing to accept you Dean. We're not bad people, but you already are part of this family. To be more detailed, as you say, Angel is your mate so that would make you our son-in-law." I nudged Kristoffer as he looked at me with worry.

"You will be in the future, but for now let's be slow okay you two? That means no kissing on the lips. You two could hold hands, but Angel, Dean is right. You two will have to wait till you're older."

Both of them nodded, "we will." Angel smiled.

"Good. Now what are you two little ones doing up here and not swimming?" Kristoffer questioned.

"We brought you something!" Angel jumped and pushed Dean towards the door, "get it!" She demanded enthusiastically.

"Angel no pushing. What did I say about demanding people around?" I said sternly as she sighed and dean waited.

"I'm sorry." She apologized to me and to Dean, "I'm sorry for being so demanding. Will you please get the stuff?" She asked kindly.

'Way to go Mommy.' Kristoffer commented as I playfully rolled my eyes.

Dean comes in with a gorgeous box. The designs on it was filled with drawings of random things, painted in cool watercolors, and a fantastic calligraphy skills. Dean hurriedly went next to me as Angel sat on our bed. He placed the box gently on my lap and joined with Angel.

"What is this?" I questioned looking down at it.

"We made it for you. Dean drew and wrote on it while I painted it! I even added the fancy golden bow for you." She smiled as I looked at Kristoffer who looked amazed by the art skills these children have.

"You two are very impressive. Talented I might say." He said in awe.

"When did you learn how to paint?" I smiled gracefully at Angel.

"I've watched you paint a lot before.." she whispered, "then Dean learned from uncle Hunter!"

"Did he now?" My attention snapped at dean who smiled proudly.

"Yes. He's taught me a lot everyday during the time I was bored. He's an artistic genius."

I laughed, "I bet he is."

They laughed while I stared down at the box. I took off the bow and then the top cover, the inside was also decorated with multiple colored layers of papers. When I took them off, there were a lot of unknown pictures of me that I didn't even know as taken?

I picked all of them up one by one and searched through all of it. It was me as a baby till who I was now..

I was smiling, laughing, and I was surrounded by those I love. Even Kristoffer was in it. Everyone was, but the difference was that, he was looking at me with a cheeky smile while I was making fun of Eric. But one picture had surprised me..

There were extra pictures of my uncle and our family from when they were alive.. I saw everyone of the Legacy family.. My mom and dad. They were part of it..

"Did uncle Eli give you these?" I questioned, showing her the pics.

"Ah-huh. He helped so you have pictures of the legacy family." She smiled.

I flipped through a couple more to find something else. Something I didn't even think if would've existed.

"Where... Where did you get these two.?" I whispered and felt myself feeling emotional..

"Uncle Eric gave it to me when we were back in uncle Eli's house. He caught us making you this and thought it'd be generous enough to give you the two.. He was planning to give you those, but you left and he didn't seem to have any time to give it to you properly.." She said softly as I felt myself crying happily.

"Granny also gave this." She said as she went close to Kristoffer and gave a look.

She hugged him and I looked at them both strangely. Kristoffer looked a bit creeped out which made me feel a little better.

"Thank you, you two for this presents." I smiled.

"Well you haven't opened it all yet mom. We gotta see you open it!" Dean cheered.

"How many have you packed in this box anyhow?" I questioned and took out more papers out of the box.

"Um enough?" Angel said looking inside and nodding, "yup enough."

I scoffed and dug in more to see a big rectangular one and a medium square objects wrapped in newspapers. I took it out and checked if there was anymore, but there wasn't.

I ripped the newspaper off the object to find myself being given books. Poetry books for that matter.

"Poetry books?" I chuckled.

"Yeah! Uncle Eric and Steven said you loved poetry books. I read them first, they were really.. really deep."

I looked at her, "Eric and Steven?"

"Yes. Uncle Eric told us how much you loved poetry. We couldn't buy you one because we had to be safe and well, to our luck Steven had actually bought you two. He said it was suppose to be given for a special occasion when you and him were very close."

I tucked both of my lips together and looked at Kristoffer who was nodding his head slowly.

I cleared my throat, "I see. Um thank you for these presents.. I appreciate it very much." I smiled gave both of them kisses on the cheek.

"You're welcome!" They both said as they jumped off the bed. 

"We'll be outside! Bye mom!" Dean waved his hand and grabbed Angel by the hand as they went outside. Shutting the door quite loudly.

"Steven huh?" Kristoffer mumbled as I looked at him with his attention on the poetry book. I glanced down at it, but he took it out of my hands before I could even read the title.

"Chances." He pronounced as I looked at him. He looked at the other small squared book, "Broken Memories. Huh."

"Gotta love depressing poetries." I chuckled nervously and took the book away from him and looked at the pages.

"What were the pictures.?" He questioned as I bit my inner lip.

I sighed and set the book next to the bed, on the small cabinet where some books were being kept and held the pictures, handing it to him.

He took it and analyzed it while I stared down, holding my necklace.

"Is that baby... You? With your actual parents and foster parents.?" He asked and saw his head lift up to look at me on the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah.. I've only received a photo of just my parents because of my mama, but I've never seen those two.."

"It's you as a a baby with Eric carrying you and his family with your parents.. You never really saw this?"

"No never. But I understand why I've never received it. I've been leaving you all and I didn't deserve it. Till now because.." I paused and thought of it.

"Because.?"

I looked down at the picture of both my father and mother, "because I'll try my best not to leave.."

I couldn't promise it, but I can try to stay.. I sighed as laid myself on Kristoffer and cuddled with him. My fate can never be changed. I can't stay in place. But only their fates could change.. That's our plan. And that's how it's going to be.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Finding My Alpha Emma Cheshire

Про оборотней

109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...
68.3K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
37.7K 2.8K 10
Alyssa is a werewolf. Abandoned as an infant, all she knows about her own kind is what she's gained through her "research." She's read through hundre...
My Alpha Mate WerewolfLuver

Про оборотней

1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...