Wes Tucker imagines

By loreoimagines

Imagines for you about Wesley Finn Tucker More

You're sad
He's sad
He doesn't like you at first
Nightmares
A/N: Wedding Series
Wedding details
Realizing - Wedding Series
Looking for rings - Wedding Series
Planning - Wedding Series
A/N
Another A/N
The proposal - Wedding Series
Telling the news - Wedding Series
OMGGGGG
Planning the wedding - Wedding Series
Wedding Day - Wedding Series
IM NOT OK
Opinions?
Fight
Requests
He confesses he likes you
Beach day for Erin
3 AM adventures for Shoshana
First PressPlay for Marilyn
Jealousy for Shay
He has a girlfriend (part 1)
!!!
Im sorry
Ex boyfriend's best friend for Chelsea
He has a girlfriend (part 2)
Meeting at PressPlay
Heyyy :)
Random
THANK YOU
Movie Night
You're stressed
Epilogue/Important A/N
Baby's room - Baby Series
First sonogram - Baby Series
Baby bump and first kick - Baby Series
Picking Names part 1 - Baby Series
Picking Names part 2 - Baby Series
Cravings - Baby Series
...
Im back :)
Going into Labor - Baby Series
Hospital and Home - Baby Series
IMPORTANT
Epilogue - Baby Series
Old Friends for Angel
New book!!
Request for Gizzelle
Request for Maddy
Request for Zoya
quick note
break
:)
eclipse!!
Request for Kyla
Request for Auroa
Pray for Vegas
Request for Emilee
THANK YOU
Marry you
100K!!!
thank you

Request for Rayne

509 8 1
By loreoimagines

this imagine is for @okokalrighty- hope you like it:) 2nd best friend imagine in a row 😂

question for the day: which song from Flicker is your favorite?

I love Flicker, You and Me, Seeing Blind, and On The Loose, but my all time fav has to be Paper Houses. its so beautiful and UGH. AND THAT INSTAGRAM STORY OF HIM SINGING IT, RUNNING HIS HANDS THROUGH HIS HAIR AND OVER HIS STUBBLE, AND SHIRTLESS!!!! HE KILLED ME FHEUIWFEFIQ

ok enjoy...

Your POV:

The sub beat down on my back, a thin line of sweat forming along my hairline, my only craving right now was water. Wes had brought me to Six Flags in California today, and of course with my luck, it happened to be the hottest day of the summer. To say I was happy would be false; I was miserable. But, Wes wanted to spend time with me before he went on tour. I don't know why we couldn't have just gone shopping, had lunch of dinner, spent the day inside some museum or something.

At the moment, we were waiting in line to ride a ride, unfortunately it was the most popular one, meaning it had the longest line. I sighed and turned to Wes.

"Do we really have to wait in this long ass line? I'm melting," I whined, just wanting to leave and get a drink of water.

"But we're so close, Ray. Can we ride this one? I've been wanting to ride this for so long, but can never find time to come here."

"Ugh, fine. Only because I love you, Tucker." I stuck my tongue out at him and turned around to check if the line had moved any; it hadn't. I let out a loud sigh, which caught the attention of an attractive looking guy in front of me.

"Bored?"

"Yes, very," I dramatically responded. I mean it was true, Wes was on his phone doing something the whole time we've been in line, leaving me to people watch, watch the little video on the screens above the line, and complain to myself.

"What's your name?"

"Rayne. What's yours?"

"Adam. Nice to meet you, Rayne. So, are you enjoying this long line?"

"Hell no. This is the worst thing in the world. I love roller coaster, but I hate this long line. Like, is the ride that amazing that there has to be this long of a wait? Seriously." Adam chuckled at my complaint, agreeing with me.

"My best friend is making me ride this with him, " he sighed this time.

"Mine too. But he seems to be more interested in his phone than spending time with me," I whispered the last part.

"Wow, that seems rude."

"Yep, I know right. He brought me here to spend time with him before he goes on tour around the country, but he has barely spoken a word to me this whole time." He gave me a sorrowful look, bring his hand up to pat my back to comfort me.

"He's probably busy with tour stuff, distracted by last minute preparations and all that."

"Probably. And I don't mean to sound needy or clingy or whatever, but he's my best friend. I wanna spent time with him before he leaves for months."

"I understand, love." I blushed a little at he cute nickname Adam gave me. I turned to Wes for a second to see him glaring at me. My face contorted in confusion, shock running through my mind.

"Wes, what's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' me. You've spent the past 15 minutes talking to some stranger instead of your best friend who's leaving in a few days. If you wanna be with him so bad, then I'll leave, just don't come and find me, okay?" He ranted and stormed off. My eyes widened as he shoved through the line of people, making his way out of the group of people and into the theme park again. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. I turned to Adam again and looked down at the ground.

"Hey, c'mon, Ray. You can ride with me. I'll make my friend sit alone, he'll be fine. Hey! Zach, do you mind sitting alone while I sit next to my new friend Rayne?"

"That's fine. Hey, nice to meet you, Rayne. I'm Zach, Adam's friend."

"Nice to meet you, too." Adam and I went back to talking, but the only thing on my mind was Wes.

*after the ride*

Your POV:

Adam and I exited the ride with Zach trailing behind us. The three of us were laughing and talking about how we all were on the ride. As we passed a bench, I noticed a familiar figure slumped, his head in his hands. I stopped, causing Zach to run into me and Adam give me a confused look. They both looked at where my gaze was, and Adam knew why.

"Rayne, go to him. He probably feels bad. Both Zach and I have your number, we'll text you later, okay?" I smiled and nodded at him, giving both of them a hug, before slowly walking over to Wes. I sat down on the opposite side of the beach, causing him to raise his head. His eyes were bright red, filled with remorse and sorrow.

"Hey. Do you wanna go on the ferris wheel?" He spoke up, his voice raspy. I nodded, still unable to speak, still shocked at the fact he stayed right outside the exit of the ride.

He led us over to the entrance of he ferris wheel, thankfully the waiting line was covered, so we stood in the shade.

"Wes?" He looked up, eyes still holding emotion.

"Why did you leave?" He shook his head.

"I'll tell you when we're in the cart on the ride." I softly nodded, slowly stepping closer to him to hug him. Thankfully, he hugged me back. My eyes closed in happiness, a sigh escaping my lips.

Finally, it was our turn to board the car. Wes stepped in first, holding his hand out to help me climb in. I sat on one side while Wes sat on the opposite. The car jolted a little, causing us to freak out, but calm down when it stopped rocking.

"Wesley, answer me honestly. Why did you flip out when I was talking to that guy?"

I-uh, um," he stalled. I glared at him, waiting for an answer.

"I was jealous." And the truth comes forward.

"You...were jealous?" He nodded, shying away.

"Of?"

"Adam."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because...?"

"I, um, I like you, Rayne."

"You like me? Well I like you too, Wes but you don't see me flipping out every time you talk to some girl."

"You like me too?" He asked, a shocked expression taking over his features.

"Of course I do. You're my best friend. If I didn't like you I wouldn't hang out with you all the time," I laughed.

"Well, I don't just like you, I love you. And I don't know how you mean you like me, or if we're on the same page, but I like you more than friends." My eyes widened a little. That's how he meant it?

"That's how you meant it?"

"Of course. You're my best friend. I couldn't find anyone else better to fall in love with. I know everything about you, Rayne."

"Well you're lucky because I love you too, Wes." He quickly moved over to my side and grabbed my hand.

"So, um, will you be my girlfriend? Unless that guy you were talking to wants to go on a date with you."

"You have nothing to worry about, Wes. I don't like him like that."

"Good. That means I can do this," he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"And yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He grinned widely, rubbing my hand with this thumb.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world, babe."

"That's my job, Tucker." I leaned into his chest to admire the view of the whole park.

"Rayne, will you go on tour with me?" As soon as those words left his lips, my body moved from his grip to look at him.

"What are you talking about, Wes?"

"It's summer. You don't have school, I remember you saying you wanted to travel the world, and it'll be the perfect way to start our relationship out."

"Wes, I, but, you-"

"I know I'm going to be busy, but I'll definitely make time for you, beautiful."

"Of course I'll go, Wes."

"Great. Because I already have a few bags packed for you," he smirked.

"How did you know I would say yes to going on tour with you?" I gave him a glare.

"Oh, I knew. You never say no to going places with me." I giggled, knowing that's true. I loved traveling, especially if it was with Wes.

"So, how about we go get some lunch then just hang out at my place? We can chill for the rest of the night?"

"That sounds great. I love you, Tucker," I placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, Ray."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.2K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
112K 1K 103
Hayes Grier imagines I hope you like it Enjoy
130K 2.7K 88
this is just me, professing my appreciation for a boy named wes tucker in the way i know best. writing. enjoy. discontinued as of 04/07/17
43.2K 976 25
❛if you're so wise, then why are you so soft?❜ [ started: nov 24, 2017 ] [ ended: june 5, 2020 ]