Refuge

By xinkedHeartx

BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬... More

Refuge
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
NEW BOOK is Edited

Chapter 16

51.3K 1.6K 362
By xinkedHeartx

Mature - Read at your own RISK !

*Ella*

I wish I could say I got sleep, but I didn't.
Josh used to watch me sleep, now, I guess I'm watching him.
Hours passed and I was waiting for that call, call for help and possibly as sign of struggle.
But he was peacefully sleeping. His breathing acceptable and his temperature too.
I guess he wasn't going to have a nightmare anytime soon, but I was.

I crawled out of bed, feeling awkward as I was forced to sleep in pyjama pants and top, when I usually slept naked.

I rubbed the back of my head as I left my bedroom and made my way towards the kitchen, dimming the lights to see ahead of me. I opened the fridge and grabbed the tub of cookies and cream ice-cream. Making my way around the bench, I took a seat at one of the stools and began to eat away.

I wish I could say I was less stressed and thinking about my ice-cream but I was thinking about that dead submissive.
I thought...maybe if I confess to Josh that I loved him, well kind of still love him, he might not and I'll end up like her.
My problem is, I don't love Josh, I just can't get him out of my mind so I assume it's love. Though every time he's around me, I hate him yet I want him around me. It's just mixed signals, that's all.

I had a few spoonfuls of ice-cream before grabbing chocolate from the jar beside the fridge and snacking on it. The night was young, long and dull. I want the sun to rise but I had five hours to waste first.

I moved from the kitchen to the lounge, flicking through channels and snacking on anything I laid eyes on, eventually passing an hour or two.

I was about to grab my keys and just cruise for the remaining hours, until I heard Josh's loud groans.

I rushed off the couch and towards my room, I stormed in and fell beside Josh's bedside.
I turned on the lamp beside him, frowning, I removed the blanket and watched his entire body heat and begin to sweat.

I panicked, unable to think straight, I grabbed some tissued from the bedside and wiped away the sweat around his forehead.

"Josh" I whispered as he twinkled with his eyes shut and his fists tight together "Josh"

I realised he was heating up quicker then anything I've ever seen, his body temperature rising even though all he had was pants on.

"Josh" I shoved him "Hey"

Josh's head fell left and right and his body instantly turned red.

"Josh!" I gasped, close to dial 911. "Hey!"

I stood up and looked down at his struggling self, I leaned over him and grabbed either side of his face. "It's just a nightmare" I said by his ears as he was somewhat asleep. "Josh!"

It was useless, so I did the unthinkable. I pushed my lips against his and deeply kissed him, thinking his asleep body wouldn't feel it if I had just pecked him.

Once I felt him kiss back, I leaned away. Taking a step back, Josh's eyes were wide open and his breathing slowed down.

He sat up right and looked around before running his hands around his face and rubbing his eyes.
"That's a nice way to wake someone up"

"You were having a nightmare"

"Nothing new" Josh whispered, getting out of bed.
He grabbed my top from beside him and wiped his face with it.

"Hey" I hissed "I don't get a thank you?"

"For what?" Josh tossed the dirty top aside.

"Waking you up?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Even if you left me asleep, I'd wake up eventually. I'll just be tortured longer"

"You're such a dick" I whispered, thinking he couldn't hear.

"How long did I sleep for?"

"Hours" I sighed "My hours" I sarcastically said.

"Thanks for letting me crash" he grabbed his white shirt of the ground beside him.

"Wait, that's it?" I frowned, "You're leaving?"

He shrugged "Am I meant to go back to sleep?"

"No...but...I still want something to clear my mind"

"What?" Josh buckled his shirt "I'll tell you something" he took a few steps towards me "Don't stick your nose into things that have nothing to do with you. It's dangerous"

"Are we talking about the dead submissive?" I said, in hopes I'll trigger his mad side.

"If I didn't have that photographers head on my desk right now, he would've ruined you and I together with whatever you said to him"

I shook my head "I'm sorry what?" I blinked several times as I stood there in my pants and bra.

Josh grabbed his suit jacket and walked past me.

"Hey" I called as he reached the door "Hey!" I grabbed his arm "I'm talking to you"

"I need to go"

"What's wrong with you?" I shoved him "People wake up from nightmares scared and snuggling in bed, not sarcastically open and ready to go out"

"Welcome to my world, Ella. Where nightmares are things you get used to, which eventually, you just call them dreams not nightmares"

"What's up your ass?"

Josh shoved me a few inches away from him and pointed right down my throat "You!" he groaned "You're up my ass! You dug up a past of mine that I buried and now I'm going to be stressed about it for days on end and God knows how long it's going to take to forget about it!"

"I didn't know!" I yelled back.

"So don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong!"

"ALRIGHT STOP YELLING!" I screamed.

Josh sighed "I don't want to kill you, Ella"

I gulped, thinking he might know I somewhat love him and his ex-submissive will be me next.
"You don't have to kill me" I whispered with a gulp.

"Don't make me" He opened the door.

"Josh" I grabbed his arm "You sleeping here didn't change anything."

Josh slammed the door shut and took a step towards me. "If it doesn't change anything, you owe me. I gave you too much yesterday"

I gulped, he was right.
"You really have the appetite?"

Josh chuckled in a crazy manner, "Always"

He grabbed the side of my face, leaning in but then he stopped inches away. "my fucking, is my game"

I frowned.

He ran his hand around my neck before running his fingers through my hair, twirling my hair around his fingers, he grabbed them within the palm of his hand and pulled down.
My head fell back and my eyes faced the ceiling as I groaned in slight pain.
"I love it when I have control over you, and you don't understand how much I can't fucking stand you right now"

Frowning, I didn't understand until his next move.

He pulled my hair within his hand and directed me behind him towards my room. He shoved me until I fell onto my bed and removed his upper body clothing all over again. Leaning down, he picked up his tie and wrapped it twice around his hand before straightening the remaining length.

I gulped, feeling just about scared with the amount of anger I had caused him.

He ran his hand against my thigh and then leaned away to whip me with his tie.

I laid back onto my backside and stuck out my leg, placing it against his chest.
"Don't whip me" I licked my bottom lip.

He shoved my leg aside "Fucking comes to my rules"

I smirked "Why don't you throw all your dumb games away, and fuck me like any real man?"

Josh leaned down towards me and parted my legs, forcing me to wrap them around him.
"Do you know how men fuck, Ella?" He whispered by my lips.

I bit my bottom lip. Shaking my head.
"Show me" I whispered.

Josh passionately kissed me, sucking and biting around my neck as he undone his pants.

I removed my pants and panties, running my fingers through his hair and gripping tight.

He placed his hand in-between us and pushed his erection inside of me.

The same, damn effect.

My lips parted.

My hands ran down his back, unintentionally leaving marks as he pounded deeply and roughly inside me.

He grabbed the side of my face, biting my bottom lip as he licked the side of my jaw and kissed my earlobe.

I thought we would be done, quick and easy sex.

But no.

Josh stopped pounding and moved away.
I frowned, laying there with just my bra on.

"Sometimes, you always think you're winning" Josh smirked before getting onto his two knees by my sex.

"What are you doing?" I leaned up.

Josh placing his hands on either side of my thighs and forced them wide apart and gripped my skin tight.
His tongue found my sex and he began to pleasure me.
Sucking, biting and kissing as his lips and tongue roamed it all.

I fell back and my back arched, biting my tongue to hold my deep moans.

I was quick to reach my orgasm but he continued pleasuring me. "Stop!" I gasped. "Enough!" Knowing deep down i wanted all of him.

Josh increased his pace.

I grabbed his head and tried to push him away but he was caught into it.
"JOSH!" I yelled.

So he eventually stopped, but he wasn't done yet.

He placed his erection inside of me and I couldn't help but yell his name several times.
"Stop"

"Go?"

I sighed but it instantly turned into a moan as he began deeply thrusting inside of me, the same position.
As he fucked me so rough and deep, his fingers rubbed at my sex before placing two into my mouth and pulling me towards him.
Keeping the same fast pace.

I don't know if I was going to have another orgasm but Josh did, groaning and falling against my bra as he released somewhere beside me.

I panted, taking a deep breath.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Hey" Josh sat up "I'm not done yet"

"One for one?!" I looked down at him as he rested on my chest.

"One night of fucking you, I don't remember saying how many rounds or orgasms"

"You're fucking unfair, you know that?!"

Josh leaned up and stood away. Rubbing his erection he held the evil look within his eye.
"The sun is yet to rise"

He flipped me over.

__________________________

yur probably like how does someone have a nightmare and act the way josh did?
Well remember Josh is used to his nightmares & he also wants to drag Ella away and leave her unfocused by playing the way he did...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
55.1K 1.2K 22
𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃, 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓. �...
39.6K 750 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
67.5K 108 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...