Bad In Detail

Autorstwa AudreyBalogun

"I've ran into you twice today looking helpless, is this how helpless you look everyday?" She looked up at m... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Something to note

Acknowledgements

2.9K 106 49
Autorstwa AudreyBalogun

I cannot believe Bad In Detail is completed! It was such an interesting journey for me. Did you enjoy the final chapter? Chapter 30? I hope you did.

To God who gave me the creativity to put this beautiful piece together, I'm grateful.

To every person that read this book from start to finish and completed this journey with me, for everyone who voted, commented and shared my story to other readers thanks a lot. I'm so grateful and I owe all the success I derive from this book to you guys. Thank you for laughing at Kyle's sarcasm, for crying and feeling Lilia's pains, for smiling at Lilia's silly words. Thank you for reading this and enjoying it.

Whoever you are, thank you for reading this and I appreciate the time you're using to read my words.

Don't forget to check my other books; Cloned Up, The Detectives of Murder Heights, Lights Out, Amy Mikaelson for Originals lovers and Emily Winchester series for Supernatural lovers.

Thank you all for making this a wonderful experience.

Until Next Time,

AudreyBalogun.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

281K 8.6K 34
"Are you Gabriel Trudeau?" she said, studying my face. "It's just Gabe." I corrected her. "And you are?" "I'm Aiden, I'm your tutor." "Things just go...
576K 15K 58
COMPLETE: #1 teen fiction 23/11/18 ''I'm bad for you.'' ''Yet I still keep coming back for more. Funny how it works isn't it?'' ''You, badboy...
51.9K 2.3K 65
**Sequel to "Conspicuous Secrets"** It isn't her own death that Delilah fears. It's everyone else's that she has nightmares about. Charles is after D...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...