Hunted Princess

By karivieyra

Siberia is an Askar, a fighter, a shifter, a young girl who is in the lowest class imaginable. She is a subje... More

Long Live the King
Warrior Wolf
Put on a Show
Let's Begin
New Wolf
Tournament Tour
The Reveal Ball
The First Match
Breathe
A Royal Announcement
Secrets
Mad King
Ancient Pasts
Whitehaven
A War on Two Fronts

Cast Announcement! (A/N)

28 1 0
By karivieyra

Hey guys! 

So I've been working on a cast list for you guys to really get to know the characters and fall in love with them the way I have. However I'm having a little trouble trying to find someone badass to be Siberia, but if you have any suggestions float them my way! 

Without further ado I present: 

Liam Hemsworth as Killian 

Adam Lambert as August Windtree 

Henry Cavill as King Donovan Payne 

Daniel Radcliffe as Jameson Morrowood 

Jensen Ackles as Riker McCray 

Holland Roden as Gwen 

Chloe Moretz as Collette 

Claire Foy as Lady Rea Arin 

Cody Christian as Lionel Morrowood

And that does it for now! As the story goes on and as the characters come to life, I will update the cast list here so you guys can have a visual. I am actively working on chapter 6 but training at work has gotten a little hectic so just give me sometime to finish up and update. Thank you so much for your patience! 

Vote, Share, Comment! It would mean the world to me to get this story to 100 reads and to at least 20 votes! 

Thanks! -Kari 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 693 40
(Book One of the Andra Kingdom Series) Caitirina has a secret destiny...one she could never have imagined. Something as always felt slightly off in h...
358 24 25
She was banished and broken, everything ripped from her. Sent trudging back to where she came from. The land of humble beginnings. Except...things a...
10.9K 424 28
Her past is full of with misery and torment. Now her only thought is to do what she must to survive and hope her past does not catch up with her swif...
3.4M 111K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...