Tournament Tour

A/N: Sorry I've been absent! I've been working hard on this chapter after hitting a little writers block, but now that it's been solved, I'm back on the writing train! The next chapter will be one of the longest ones as we finally reach the reveal ball! I'm so excited to work on the chapter and show it to you guys! Remember to drop a vote if you love this story and please please please share this story to your friends. I would love for Hunted Princess to get more readers and more traffic. Thanks again! 

Chapter 6

Siberia stepped out of the barracks, dressed in a long sleeve and dark pants. Everyone was gathered around the pathway, waiting to catch the last glimpse of her as she left for the tournament. She held her head high, Kane sitting at her feet looking up to his familiar.

Here we go. She started down the cobblestone path that lead up to the main house were August was finishing packing his things.

Whispers passed through the crowd commenting on the way she walked, the way she looked, how she would return victorious. Killian stood waiting for her, attempting to hide the smirk on his face but failing.

He held out his arm, "You've come a long way Sia. You're practically a royal."

Siberia glared at him, "I'm certainly not anymore comfortable than when we first started. It's only been a week, gods know how the rest of these coming days will go."

They walked into the main house, the murmuring growing louder as the reporters waited in the foyer. Siberia felt her heart begin to race, the reality of the past week and the coming week setting in. She stopped, frozen in place right before the door that separated them and the reporters.

I can't do this. Kane, I can't do this. She looked down at her familiar, running her hand through his fur.

You worked hard for this Sia. It's okay to be scared. He licked her hand, pulling on their bond and sending calming thoughts.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. If you don't want to face the reporters we can let August handle them and just meet him in the study." Killian noticed her hesitation, reassuring her.

She took a deep breath, straightened herself and calmed her nerves. "No. I want them to know who I am." She looked at him and flashed her golden eyes.

Killian nodded and went to the door, opening it for her. She stepped through, immediately bombarded with questions and comm orbs flying around her. She kept her gaze forward and her emotions neutral, Kane helping by taking most of her anxiety through their bond.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Siberia." August's voice floated over the buzz of the crowd.

The reporters quieted as she reached August's side, pens at the ready and comm orbs floating down to get a good sight of the pair.

August squeezed her shoulder, "Now, I understand this is an exciting time as the tournament tour has begun. Which means we have a train we need to meet to finish our part of the tour, only a few questions will be answered at this time and more will be answered along each stop of the tour. First question?"

A red headed spark shot up, hand in the air while her orb flew up a little higher, "Did you trade for Siberia or was she born into your training center?"

"I'm proud to say she was born into my training center. However if you plan to ask for her breeding history, her sire's trainer asked for him to remain anonymous. She is a purebred askar, and her mother is still in my training facility as an Elder for the time being. Next question?" August answered quickly, and motioned for the reporter to sit.