DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 21

3.1K 184 12
By Aarushi0403

Oberoi Mansion

It was just a day before D-day ie the day before the big, lavish engagement of the most eligible bachelor of business world Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi.

The whole house was in hustle bustle...with Anika on top screaming orders to the workers to put the decor right.

The most difficult one was the 2000 kg chandelier . It is Oberoi's familial heritage. It took almost all household staff, guards, few dozen extra people to get it at the top of ceiling.

Ishkara Rumaya Priyanka and Anika were resting after their hard work...

Anika- Gosh guys...I am so tired ...I m feeling like I have ran 100 miles and its still 200 more to go.

Priyanka- Me too...I didn't even do anything except guiding the people and I am so much tired.

Om- You both are right...and that chandelier took all my energy...seeing to it that it doesn't fall down...

Ishana- I feel bad for staff and other helpers who have to work the rest of the day too...

Anika- So true...by the way guys where is our groom to be...didn't  see him after the last week...

Rudra- Aww didi...you missing bhaiya...so cute!!
Everybody else tried not to laugh at Anika o face...

Anika- Rudra...whhaat rubbish... why in the world would I miss that bagad billa...I was to just...just asking because its his engagement tomorrow and he haven't even selected the outfit yet...

Exact moment Shivay entered...

Ishana- See jeethji is here.

Shivay stopped seeing everyone's eyes on him...
Shivay- What?? Why are you people looking at me like that??

Rudra- Nothing bhaiya, somebody here was missing you.
Shivay raised his brows listening to his little brother.

Priyanka- Arree bhaiya...we were discussing that tomorrow is your engagement and yet you haven't decided what are you wearing...she said saving his friend from further embarrassment.

Shivay looked at Anika who was looking everywhere but him...
Shivay- Ya i will finalize it today...you guys carry on...Anika bring all the outfits in my room...??I will select it there.
He added before walking away from there without waiting for her reply.

Anika- Khadoos Singh Oberoi...
Anika too got back to her work... Priyanka too left from there

Now Ishkara and Rumya were the only one sitting.

Saumya- I can't believe bade bhaiya will be engaged to Tia tomorrow.

Rudra- I am praying to Angel to help us...and stop this Shitia wedding!!

Ishana- Rudy you are right...Its clearly known to everyone that they don't love each other...

Om- And we also know that Shivay definitely feel something for Ani...but he is not ready to accept it!!

Rudra- Hope so Angel hears my prayer and we get Anika di as our bhabhi.......

Saumya- Me too!!!

They all hoped for Shivay's happiness.

Shivay's room

Anika knocked the door,
Shivay- Come in...

She slide the stand containing the outfits inside...

Shivay was looking at her closely, almost scrutinizing her with his bluish green eyes...

Anika- Here...so, what do you want to try Sherwani's or Tux??

Shivay- I don't want to try anything...

Anika(puzzled)- What...but outside you said you want to select...

Shivay- I don't need yo try anything to select, I know what is best for me....he said with double meaning.

Anika- Okay Okay... I am gonna show you each one...you can tell me what you liked and out of them you can select the final outfit. So, here...

Shivay(in mind)- How can she be a liar...?? her innocent smile...cute expression...her past story about her mom...her love for her family... her caring nature... it can't be all lie...but who should I believe -The information I got about her which was nothing or Her.

He still remembered about the report he got 5 days back...

Flashback

Khanna- Sir here is the report you asked for...

Shivay- Why are you a day late Khanna?? I specifically told you I wanted it yesterday...

Khanna- Sorry sir, but it was very difficult to find anything about Ms. Anika...and still we haven't got anything specific...

Shivay- Why didn't you find anything on a normal middle class girl...??

He opened the report,

Name- Ms. Anika
Father's name-__________
Mother's name-____________
Address- Nilkanth society,near ram mandir, Andheri,Mumbai
Relative-__________
School-___________
College-___________
Friends-____________
Occupation- Event planner
Personal information-__________

Shivay- What the wuck Khanna?? What is this... I know more than you have mentioned in this useless report !! There is no information about anything... not even her full name...

Khanna- Sorry sir but nobody knows her...The people from chawl told me that she came here 2 months back only...and before that they never saw her...also that she doesn't really talks to anybody there. Also they said that they know Mrs. Sundari and her family from almost 25 years and she never mentioned about having niece...and now Ms.Anika appeared out of nowhere.

Shivay- How can it be possible?? What about Sahil being her brother??

Khanna- I got the full report on Sahil too...Here...he gave him another file.

Name- Sahil Sharma
Father's name- Suraj Sharma
Mother's name- Sandhya Sharma
Mr and Mrs Sharma died in a car accident in 2010.

Birth date- 16 January 2010
Birth place- Delhi
Siblings- None
School- Delhi Public School Mumbai

Living relative- Mrs. Sundari mehta (bua of Sahil)
Age- 52 years
Husband- died of heart attack.
Occupation- Chef at Sunshine restaurant.
Salary-Rs 20,000/month
Personal info- No children. Given Sahil's custody as she was the only living relative of the said .No criminal records.

Shivay- Anika is not mentioned anywhere here...impossible... Are you sure Khanna, you didn't miss anything??

Khanna- I m sure sir...that Ms. Anika is not blood related to Sharma's or Mehta's.

Shivay(confused)- There is one more thing...Sahil is studying in DPS...Delhi Public School...where fees for a term is nearly 75000-80000 Rs...and with his bua's salary, I am sure she is not the one paying.

Khanna- Yes sir...I even tried asking in the school...but no information about any student is given...so, I tried bribing the clerk he told me that every year a check is deposited with full years fees with School name...along with that school gets a huge donation that's why Sahil is well known among School...but he didn't know the one sponsoring Sahil.

Shivay- Its getting more complicated now...we didn't know anything about Anika from this...and I know Anika has a father and a grandmother as a living family... but if they don't live here or Sahil not being related to her...what is she doing in Mumbai?? She even completed her schooling here.

Khanna- Sir we can ask priyanka madam if you allow...

Shivay- No she won't tell anything...and if we ask anything to Prinku or Sahil or Sundari...Anika will get to know we are trying to look into her background...If my doubts about her being planted here is correct than our enemies will be on alert and they can do anything.

Khanna- But sir Ms.Anika is best friend of Priyanka madam...so, I don't think she can be involved in anything like that.

Shivay- I know that...and to confirm this only I am doing all background checking on her...and she is so secretive about herself...if there is nothing to hide then why doesn't she tell anything about herself...not even her surname!!

Khanna- So what now sir?

Shivay- I will try to ask Prinku where Anika used to live before coming to Mumbai...till than go to St.Xavier and try to find something about her....

Khanna- Yes sir.

Shivay was left with more of the unanswered questions now.

Flashback ends

Anika- Billuji...Shivay...
He jerked back to present by her calling.

Shivay-What...??

Anika- What...what...where are you lost?? Now tell me which one you liked?

Shivay suddenly stood up from the couch and started walking towards her...Anika got nervous seeing him coming so near to her.

Shivay- Which one you liked?? He asked in husky voice.

Anika- M..me..mee...Why are you asking me...its your engagement with Tia...she stressed on the last sentence.

Shivay(angrily)- You know what, you are right!! I am marrying Tia not You so, I should ask my bride to be...Not You.

Anika(hurt)- Shivay...I...

Shivay- Just stop it...and get out of my room.

Anika- But...but the selection... ..

Shivay just randomly choose a Indo-Western outfit and hand it over to Anika,
Shivay- Here... you happy...now go...he said pointing at the door.

Anika- Why are you shouting at me...what is my mistake...??

Shivay(still angry)- No you didn't do anything...its all my mistake...

Anika(confused)- What mistake you did???

Shivay(irritated)- Nothing...just go...don't you have grand engagement party to prepare for...don't forget tomorrow most important people of business and political world are attending the event...also the media will be there...so, I don't want any mistakes...

Anika- Yes boss...she said mocking him.

She walked till the door but turned,
Anika- But what and whose mistake was it...she asked totally confused.

Shivay(shaking his head)- Just go...he smiled slightly seeing her expression .

Anika- Bagad billa...she said making a face.

Priyanka's room

Anika was walking to and fro cursing Shivay but Priyanka was lost somewhere else...

Anika- That SSO what does he think of himself...I hate him so much...

Priyanka just nod without paying attention...

Anika- Maine aj tak uske jaisa itna attitude vala insaan apni life mai nai dekha...usne mujhe Anika...Anika Malhotra ko get out kaha...agar mai wedding planner nahi hoti na toh, uski to aisi band bajati ki firse mujhse panga nai leta...

Priyanka- Hmm

Anika- Kya hmm...did you even heard what I said...

Priyanka(coming to present)- Huh...what were you saying??

Anika- Leave that, tu ye bata akhir chal kya raha hai...hmm...kitne din se notice kar rahi hu, ajkal kuch jayada hi khyoi -khoyi rehti hai...Baat kya hai...

Priyanka- Ku...Kuc...kuch nai yaar...kuch bhi to nahi.

Anika- You are stammering means you are lying...so, now spill...

Priyanka(blushing)- You remember I told you about that guy who saved me from goons...

Anika(teasing)- Ya,almost 2 years back...your prince charming, your shining armour. But what about him...??

Priyanka(turning red)- I met him during the tracking trip again...

Anika- Omg...so you talked to him?? What is his name...??What did you say?? What did he say??

Priyanka- His name is Ranveer Singh Randhawa...and he is ACP now here in Mumbai branch..

Anika- Aww...my Prinku is becoming a big girl now...and now I know you were thinking of, when Om asked you about your expectation of a life partner...

Priyanka blushed.

Anika- by the way what he was doing there on tracking trip...?

Priyanka- He was on under cover there as a guide...tracking some drug smuggling racket going among teenagers...but after the case solved he revealed himself.

Anika- That's interesting...a brave cop...so, did he recognize you?? Did you exchanged numbers?? She asked excitedly.

Priyanka- He did actually recognized me...I told him my name and yes we did exchanged  numbers.

Anika- Hmm...but if you really liked him don't hide anything from him...I am already regretting the bet because of that I am lying to your family about myself....

Priyanka- You are not lying...you are just not telling the whole truth...both are different...and I know everything about you so practically you are not guilty.

Anika- Pri...I didn't tell you one very important thing...she said guiltyly...

Priyanka- Annii...you know if you can't tell me than don't...

Anika- No I want to...You know I am a fashion designer but I am not really working with my dad's company...

Priyanka- Then where are you working really??

Anika- I have my own fashion house...My own brand...

Priyanka- Wow...that's so great...I knew you are talented and capable of doing this...Congrats Ani...I am so happy for you...she said hugging her...

Anika- There is more...I am the AM!!! The AM Designs is Mine...my whole sweat and blood...

Priyanka- Oh my gosh Ani...that's amazing!! You are amazing!!

Anika- Thank you Pri...

Priyanka- That's how you were able to get Tia's lengha...Omg I can't believe it...you know you are really stupid for leaving your life for some petty challenge..

Anika- I know...but I am happy that I got time to spend with you and your amazing family!!And after this wedding, I am going back to being a fashion designer...And also I will come clean with your family about myself.

Priyanka(little sad)- Why are you leaving so soon??Can't you stay after the wedding??

Anika-  I have to go back to Paris...Actually from last 3 years of AMD, we were working with other brands...but now we are officially going public with me revealing myself as AM in the biggest fashion show of the year. And also me being The Anika Malhotra...the most desirable faceless women!!

Priyanka- So, Finally...

Anika- Ya finally...you know dad and S are the happiest with the news.

Priyanka- Obviously uncle will be...finally he can introduce his only beautiful daughter to the world...he must be waiting for this moment from years...and S would be able to meet you in public without any Scandal...he must be so relieved.

Anika- You are right...Also you know his status will be pumped being related to Malhotra's.

Priyanka(laughing)- Not any Malhotra...The Anika Malhotra aka AM.

The door opened with a bang...

Person- What??? You are The AM...Anika Malhotra...!!!

Priyanka(stunned)- Bhaiya...

While Anika stood like a statue.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 4.9K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
71.5K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
64.1K 6.4K 41
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...