Kidnapped to live in a Castle

By Whitney_Joseph

Kyra is only seventeen years old when she is kidnapped together with her best friend while at a slumber party... More

Chapter 1- Trouble
Chapter 2- A Lesson Learnt
Chapter 3- Torture
Chapter 4- The 'Crazy Room'
Chapter 5- Shocking News
Chapter 6-Confrontation
Chapter 7- A Clue
Chapter 8- Getting to know you
Chapter 9- Discoveries
Chapter 10- A date?
Chapter 11- The date
Chapter 12- Never
Chapter 13- The Truth is Still Hidden
Chapter 14-Regret
Chapter 15-I'm Leaving
Chapter 16- Let's start over
Chapter 17- A new beginning
Chapter 18-Christmas
Chapter 19-New York
Chapter 20- Birthdays and New Year
Chapter 21- Coming Home
Chapter 22- Finding you
Chapter 23- New Maid
Chapter 24- Freedom is pain
Chapter 25- Wide Awake
Chapter 26- Surprises
Chapter 27- Thoughts
Chapter 28- You deserve better
Chapter 29- A Wedding to Plan
Chapter 30- Everything happens for a reason
Chapter 31- A Day to Remember
Chapter 33- Get away
Chapter 34- Attempted murder
Chapter 35- An Offer
Chapter 36- Suspicious
Chapter 37-Preparing for a bundle of joy
Chapter 38-Escaping the Castle
Chapter 39- Kyra?
Chapter 40- Nice try
Chapter 41-Horrible news
Chapter 42- Goodbye
Chapter 43- Gone
Chapter 44- Life in a castle
Books in the Castle Series
New book out!!!!!!!!!!
NEW SHORT STORY OUT
The Unconscious Killer

Chapter 32- Wedding Time

3.8K 113 1
By Whitney_Joseph

Chapter 32- Wedding Time

________Kyra's Pov_______

"Miss Kyra. It's time to wake up." I could hear the excitement in the maid's voice as she tried to wake me up from my slumber.

What was she so happy about? It was probably not even six o'clock in the morning as yet.

I rubbed my eyes in annoyance trying to figure out what was going on.

"Up, up! Today is your big day! You must be so excited!" she said while I groaned, rolling over on the other side to see if I could get at least five extra minutes of shut eye.

Miss Martha was in her mid forties and had known Raymond from time he was a baby. She had been the nanny assigned to him and continued her service with the family even after Raymond's father, Derek died. She had taken care of Henry after the death of their mother during child birth.

I suddenly felt my covers being pulled off me and I groaned in disappointment. I begrudgingly stumbled out of my bed. This would be the last time I would be in this chambers. After today, I would be moved to Raymond's chambers. It would no longer be my belongings but rather ours. Everything would now be shared between the two of us. Then again, I owned nothing. Everything had been Raymond's. His generosity was the only reason I even had a bedroom to call my own.

What if after my accident no one had come o acknowledge me? Maybe I would have been out on the streets with no where to call home. Thank God for Raymond. He was my lifesaver.

My bath had been run already and I was ushered into the bathroom by my maids and the wedding ritual of pampering the soon to be bride was in effect. I soaked in a rose petal bubbly tub while my feet were receiving a pedicure. I was also receiving a facial while I took my bath. Although this treatment was supposed to be calming, I felt like everything was moving so fast.

To say that I was nervous was an understatement. In less than a few hours I would be saying 'I do' to a man I was not even sure if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. To a man that I knew absolutely nothing about. I just wished I could remember my past. It has been so frustrating these past couple of months trying to figure out if I could really trust Raymond. He seems so genuine and as much as I want to believe he is because he is handsome, rich and kind, the other half of me believes he is hiding the truth for me but maybe I'm just paranoid. I should just be grateful for all what he has done for me.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and the girl staring back was so beautiful but I knew absolutely nothing about her. Learning all about yourself from scratch was bewildering as I honestly had no one to help me. I had no family or friends to assist me. I lived in a castle with a man that would be my husband in a few hours and the maids and servants refused to make eye contact with me as if I would hurt them.

"Are you nervous?" Amara asked me, taking me away from my thoughts.

"A little." I said smiling shyly.

A little? Why was I lying? I was beyond nervous. I was scared of the unknown. At eighteen years old I was getting married. I had not even begun to live my life and I was already tying myself down with a man I could remember absolutely nothing about.

"Everything is going to be fine." she said placing her palm gently on my shoulder trying to reassure me but as much as she tried to sound comforting, I felt as if she was lying.

Was everything really going to be fine?

"Let's get you in your wedding gown." she said and my designers came in to help me fit into the most extravagant and heavenly wedding dress I had ever seen. My dress was not like typical wedding dresses. It was a sleeveless royal blue dress with silver diamonds embedded throughout and it faded into a lighter blue at the bottom.

When I was finally fitted in my dress and my silver stilettos with diamonds were put on, I looked at myself in the large mirror in front of me.

My hair was in an up-do with two curls falling down on the side of my face. I had a silver crown in my hair and my makeup was done beautifully. I looked like a princess in the fairytale stories. It all felt surreal.

I spun around in my dress and smiled. Maybe this would not be so bad. Maybe I could have a wonderful life with Raymond as my husband in this majestic castle.

"Is the bride ready?" Camille Julien asked as she approached the room with her heels clanking as she walked. She was the wedding planner and this was one of the biggest weddings of the decade.

"Ready as I'll ever be ." I said smiling.

"Great! Let's get you downstairs." she responded. About six people had to help carry the trail of my dress down the three flights of stairs since my dress was too huge to go through the elevator.

We took about twenty minutes to get to the back exit of the castle which would take us to the garden area which looked picturesque.

"All the guests are seated in the garden area. Everything is set." she informed me and I nodded my head.

Can I really go through with this? I was about to tell Amara how I really felt when I caught her rubbing her stomach. Guess the bride is not the only person who gets nervous on her big day.

"Isn't it the bride who normally gets cold feet?" I asked her with a smile.

Knowing that someone else was just as nervous as I felt made me feel a little better about the whole situation.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"You're rubbing your stomach. Are you hungry?" I asked her.

I saw her eyes open wide and she tensed up a little," Umm.........my stomach's just feeling a little weird. I'll be fine." she said smiling.

The bodyguards came and opened the door for the wedding to officially begin. The flower girls and bridesmaids then began to start walking.

The guests stood up and an orchestra began to play an angelic melody, signalling that it was my turn to walk down the aisle.

All eyes were on me as I began to gracefully walk down a long white silk rug which was my aisle. I held the white bouquet of lilies between my hands which were clasped in front of me and smiled as I saw my fiancé at the alter, waiting for me to arrive. As I walked, butterflies fluttered around me and they made me feel at peace.

I looked at my guests and tried to smile warmly but I could not recognise not one face in the crowd. All these people were complete strangers to me. People I had never seen in my life. and I doubt the past me would have known these people. Not one family member to help me celebrate this auspicious moment of my life. I was all alone in this place.

With every step I took, butterflies formed in my stomach. The idea of this whole wedding seemed so surreal to me. I was really getting married to a total stranger that I had once known all about but now knew nothing about him. I just hope the old me would be happy and say that I am making the right decision by marrying Raymond.

After what felt like an eternity walking to my doom or maybe my happily ever after, I soon got to him and he held my hands. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a royal blue inner shirt and he looked beyond handsome. His normally curly hair was slicked back into a James Bond kind of look and he looked delectable.

The ceremony went by so quickly and after we said our vows, the ring bearer was called and we exchanged rings. My wedding ring was the most beautiful blue diamond ring I had ever seen. It was quite huge and my heart melted seeing how much detail was put into the ring. It also had our initials, "K + R", embedded in the band.

After saying "I do" to each other, we had a short kiss and then we walked down the aisle hand in hand, no longer as single individuals but as one. Our guests then went to the ballroom where our reception was being held. Raymond and I stayed in the garden area while the photographer took out many pictures of us and the setting. It was like a wedding of all girls' dreams. A wedding worth being mentioned in a fairytale book.

After taking many portraits of us, we then walked to the ballroom where our guests stood up and clapped as we entered. We were the new power couple and they looked at us in awe, like we were capable of taking over the world.

The ballroom was enormous and spacious enough to hold over two hundred persons. The guests seemed pleased with the organisation and decoration of the ballroom which made me beyond happy. The ceiling was probably over twenty feet high and the huge gold chandeliers glittered above every table and made the room light up a thousand times more. This was like a dream come true although this dream may have been too soon for me but everything happens for a better good.

Some of the richest men and women in the world were in attendance and they commended Raymond for pulling off such an extravagant wedding and I was complimented for my beauty and how elegantly I carried myself.

The maids served wine, champagne and various assortments of food to the guests who enjoyed every bite they took.

After eating, Raymond and I had our first dance as man and wife. A musician was on the grand piano and played a beautiful piece accompanied by an orchestra and our graceful dancing even touched some of our guests and tears trickled down their face as they admired our magical we appeared and how synchronised we moved.

After our first dance, our guests accompanied us on the dance floor and we did traditional ballroom dances.

After dancing until our feet hurt, it was finally time to cut our wedding cake.

Our cake looked like something you would see in fairytale stories. It was magnificent and shaped like a gigantic castle with a prince and princess standing in the balcony which represented Raymond and I. Our wedding cake had been designed by a famous cake designer and we had spent months trying to perfect the taste and design of our cake. We had to break our necks to look up at the gigantic cake which towered over everyone.

We cut a piece together and I put a piece in my mouth, half out. My husband then kissed me to get a piece of the cake from my mouth. We laughed at each other and then kissed some more. His kisses were unique and I felt my stomach flutter with happiness.

We left our guests after we had dessert and Raymond and I went to get ready for our honeymoon.

I got into my new room, which was Raymond's old room and now our new room. All my belongings had been shifted to his chambers and it was like it was meant to be there. I put on a simple white dress and Raymond put a simple dress shirt and jeans with sneakers. Our suitcases were already packed by our maids and we were all set. We then got into a Rolls-Royce Cullinan and my husband and I were chauffeured to the Hazelton Hotel for our honeymoon.

______END OF CHAPTER_____

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

Please vote, comment and share this book with your friends. 

Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments down below.

Don't forget to check out my other books on wattpad.

Books in the castle series:

1.Kidnapped to Live in a Castle

2.Escaping the Castle

3.Living in a Castle

Other books:

4.My Rebellious Life

5.Escaping Kidnappers

6.Confessing to My Crush

Also, follow me on wattpad as well as instagram @ iconic_author758

~Whitney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
2.6M 169K 57
"Mooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee, this book is like air, i need it!" @noromance101 "These chapters are written BEAUTIFULLY! You are, without a doubt, my fav...
59K 2.7K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...
1M 50.3K 35
He wanted her to say something, anything! Why was she agreeing to this? Why was she accepting marriage to a man she didn't even know? Why was she so...