Color

By Joy_IsWriting

"Not everything is black and white." *Thank you AGAIN to the marvelous @kirstin_fanacc for the cover* **Also... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve (XX)
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen (X)
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven (XX)
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty One (re-upload)
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine (XXX)
Seventy
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred One
Hundred Two
Hundred Three
Hundred Four
Hundred Five
Hundred Six
Hundred Seven
Hundred Eight
Hundred Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six - End

Twenty Five

1.9K 177 42
By Joy_IsWriting

Scott drove them home, Mitch singing to the radio loudly the entire way. 

Once they arrived back, Scott hurried out of the car just to open Mitch's car door. 

Mitch giggled at him, standing up and waiting for Scott to close the car door, before grabbing Scott's blue tie to yank him forward into a hug. 

Scott hugged back, turning his head to kiss Mitch's temple. "Feeling sentimental?"

"No.. Just happy to be around you, is all... Feeling kinda blessed."

Scott leaned back to smile at him. "You're so sweet... Thank you for taking me out tonight."

Mitch only giggled. "Thank you for not making a fuss about me paying the bill."

"Yeah, I really had to restrain myself."

"I'm sure you did." Mitch suddenly gasped, pushing on Scott's chest lightly as he grinned in excitement at his idea. "When I go back to school, you and I should have a date night. Like.. One night out of the week where we go out without our friends and have a fancy dinner."

"Sounds good to me. I'll take you anywhere you wanna go, babe."

Mitch's smile widened a little more. "Cool! Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Let's go inside, okay? We both need to change out of these fuckin' things." He pulled on the jacket of his suit.

Mitch shrugged. "I dunno... You look pretty damn good in it."

"Doesn't mean it's not uncomfortable."

Mitch just shook his head. "Pretty hurts, babe. Everybody knows that."

"Exactly. So being ugly should be--"

Mitch smacked his chest lightly, rolling his eyes. "Oh my God, shut up. Get inside the house."

Scott didn't say another word, obeying quietly as he walked inside the house. 

Alex was laying on the coffee table, an open (and mostly empty) bottle of wine on the floor beside him.

He was laying on his back, with his head hanging off the table enough for him to be able to see Mitch walk into the room even if Mitch was upside down. Alex pointed at him. "I spy a wild Mitchie."

Mitch's face fell into concern, as he walked a little closer. "Aw, Allie... What's going on, babe?"

Alex kept staring at him. "Nothin' much."

As Mitch got closer, he noticed that Alex's shirt was halfway up his stomach, and his hair was slightly disheveled. Mitch knelt down to look at the bottle of wine on the floor. "Oh, honey... You know better than this..."

Alex rolled over a little, smiling at him, cheeks slightly pink. "Nuh uh... Avi wanted to party, and... I wanted not-beer."

Scott spoke up, slipping out of his jacket. "Where is Avi?"

Alex hummed. "Not sure. But I know where Kirstie is."

"Yeah?" Mitch responded softly. "And where's that?"

"Asleep in her room. Had a good time, I think. She said she wants to go out with him again."

"Oh good. Glad to hear that... And how are you doing..?"

Alex rolled back over, laying on his back again. "I'm great. Feelin' good."

Mitch stood up and held Alex's hand. "Why don't I help you into bed, honey? You shouldn't be laying on the table."

"No, it's good for my back..." Alex stared at the ceiling. "I think I read that somewhere."

"Flat surfaces, yes. But I'd prefer if you lay on the ground, Allie.. Don't want you to roll off the table."

Alex pouted. "Nuh... Was supposed to wait here for Avi."

"So you have seen him..?" Scott responded quickly. He looked to Mitch. "I'm gonna change really quick, okay?"

Mitch nodded quickly. "Be there in a sec."

Alex turned and reached out for the wine bottle. "Mmmkay."

Mitch grabbed the bottle, holding it away from him. "Nuh uh, Allie. You've had enough."

"Please?" Alex whined. "Just a little bit?"

"Why, honey?" Mitch was still worried. "Is something wrong? Did something happen with Avi?"

Alex shrugged offhandedly, not meeting Mitch's eye. "Avi's fine."

"Alex, you're not making any sense."

"Yeah huh... You're the one not making sense."

Mitch just shook his head. "Alright, Al... That's enough. I love you, but you're gonna listen to me now, okay? We're gonna go to your room, and you're gonna lay down. Alright? I'm gonna grab you a nice glass of water."

Alex pouted, looking up at Mitch. "I don't wanna... I'm too tired."

"Then... I'll call Scott down here, and we can carry you there or something. Okay?"

Alex looked away from him. "I'll just sleep here."

Mitch couldn't help but get a little annoyed at him. "Damn, if there was ever a time I wish Avi's bossy ass was here..."

"I miss him..." Alex whined, before letting go of Mitch's hand to look around for his phone, finding it literally laying on the ground. He picked it up and grinned at his lock screen of his mother standing with Avi. "Come back to me, Handsome..." Alex mumbled to himself.

Mitch tried to pull on Alex's arm lightly. "Honey, come on... Please stand up."

Alex shook his head. "Gotta call Avi..."

"We can Skype him after you lay down in bed, okay?"

Alex finally lifted both his hands up to Mitch. "Carry me."

Mitch's eyes widened a little, as he paused. "Alex, as much as I love you, you're like twice my size."

Alex pouted, putting his hands down. "I'm gonna tell Avi you called me fat..."

Mitch shook his head slowly, and then turned to look at the hallway as he called out. "Scottie, can you come here?"

Scott took a few seconds, but walked out as quick as he could wearing only sweatpants and socks. He immediately put his hand on Mitch's lower back. "Everything okay?"

Mitch gestured to Alex. "Help me get him to bed? He's being stubborn, and I'm not strong enough to lift him."

Scott walked over to the other side of Alex, helping him sit up and then turn so his feet would be on the floor. 

Alex pouted at him. "Don't wanna..."

Scott completely ignored him, bending a little to press his shoulder into Alex's stomach lightly, before lifting Alex off of the table and carrying him over Scott's shoulder. 

Scott held onto Alex's legs as he turned to face Mitch. "You wanna open the door for me?"

Mitch's face was a mix of shock and confusion, but he quickly walked down the hall to do so. 

Scott hummed suddenly. "Should we give him to Kirstie so he's not alone?"

Mitch paused in front of Alex's door, and then nodded and walked to the last door. He gently pushed it open to see if she was sleeping or not. 

Kirstie was laying down, but her phone was still in her face. When she heard the door she peeked over the screen and smiled. "Hi, Mitchie."

Scott walked in the room then, Alex still hanging off of him. "I have a delivery for you..."

Mitch leaned on the door frame. "He's drunk and kind of upset, and I want him to lay down but he shouldn't be alone... Is it okay if he--?"

"Of course it is." She responded quickly, scooting over to make room for her friend.

Scott laid him down as carefully as he could, eyeing him up and down once he'd been placed on the mattress. "You okay, Al?"

Alex nodded slowly, not moving apart form that. "Mhmm."

Kirstie immediately got a little closer to him, and he turned over to rest his head on her shoulder while she lay on her back.

Kirstie immediately put a hand on Alex's back, running her fingernails up and down to calm him. "Babe, where's Avi..?"

Alex only hummed softly. "Don't know... Said he'd be back."

Scott quickly pulled his phone out, and rang up Avi. He turned to walk out of the room, so Kirstie could do what she needed to do to get Alex back on track. 

Mitch watched him, still leaning on the door frame. 

Scott exhaled loudly. "Christ, Avi. Where the fuck are you?"

Mitch then glanced back into the bedroom, at Alex putting an arm over Kirstie's waist as he spoke softly to her. 

Kirstie nodded at whatever he said. "He'll come back, it's okay... Why'd you drink so much, babe?"

Alex took a second to answer that, as if he couldn't remember. "Lonely..."

"Let me just... To clarify? Avi brought home alcohol so you guys could get drunk together. And then he left? And you just... Got drunk anyway?"

"I was already drunk, and then he was gone, and then there was more drunk." He muttered. 

Scott finally hung up his call, and walked back into the room, gently brushing Mitch's arm without meaning to. "So he'll be back any second. He said he didn't think Alex was gonna go drinking without him. Figured he'd wait."

Kirstie nodded, kissing Alex's forehead once. "Doesn't matter now... I'm just gonna let him sleep. Let me know when Avi comes back?"

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 5.8K 17
We're going back to the origins, people! Where it all began ;) -Thank you so much @kirstin_fanacc for the cover ❤-
24.1K 1.9K 11
Back again with a medium sized supernatural AU story. Not trying to reinvent the genre here, just having fun. Hope you enjoy. As it currently stands...
1.4M 91.1K 193
Book 2 in the series!! It would be silly to read this one before the first one, so don't be silly.
3.1K 198 27
*Book 2* Mitch and Scott will start a new life, one they never expected to be living. *Sorry, I'm bad at descriptions. Read Part 1 first please!*