DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 14

2.9K 175 10
By Aarushi0403

Oberoi Mansion

Anika OmRu Saumya Ishana are sitting and chilling out together

Rudra- Let's go somewhere out today. Its so long we have last gone out and had fun and now Saumya is here too .So, what say Party...he said all happily.

Om- No...No party .You remember na what happened on new year...Shivay will not agree.

Saumya- Even I m not in a party mood I just want to spend time with all of you together. Its after so long I am with you guys again. I missed you so much...she said with teary eyes.

Rudra(teasing)- Now who is the cry baby....he said teasingly and hugged saumya. We missed you too meri sumo!!! I missed my bff so much.

Ishana(lighting the emotional scene) - So, its decided we are going out .But where...??

Anika- Marine drive!!!!What say guys??

All looked at her for few seconds and then shrieked Yes!!

Om- Perfect place Aniie...Its calm soothing enjoyable and fun too....

Rudra- Yes perfect di...love you!!!And he gives her a bear hug.
Ishana and saumya agreed too.

Anika- So its final. We are going to beach. OK let's go at 6 till than I will complete my ShiTia wedding work...saying this she walked away.

But other 4 were still sitting.

Rudra- O, we have to do something about di and bhaiya...

Om- You are right...
Saumya was confused....

Saumya- Guys what's the problem??

Ishana- I will tell you...and she filled her about the fight and their behavior from last 2 weeks.

Saumya- Ohh...this looks pretty serious. So how we gonna bring them face to face...??

Rudra- Let's invite bhaiya to the beach too...

Om- Hmm we have to bring him with us by hook or by emotional blackmail.

Ishana- Right, as Jethji won't agree so easily specially if he knows Anika is coming along.

Om- Hmm...so our last resort will be Saumya...Saumya you have to convince him if he doesn't agree by using your emotional Bade bhaiya scheme.

Saumya- OK I m ready.

Ishana- And we won't tell him about Aniie coming or anything related to her .

OmRu(together) - Right.

Om- Its high time now they solve their issues.
So, Mission ShivIka starts...and he put his hands forward...With that all other put there hands above Om's.

They call Shivay and after 10 mins of convincing and some emotional blackmail by Rumya he finally agrees.

It was almost 6,
when Shivay entered OBEROI mansion.

All gang were already present except Anika.

Shivay eyes were looking around finding her but she wasn't there.

Rudra- Bhaiya, whom are you looking for?? We all are already here...he said with all innocent straight face.

Shivay(facing them)- No one. I was just looking around for dadi mom, badi ma...

Om- Dadi has gone to some friends place, choti ma is in room watching her favorite baba show and mom isn't back from the office yet!!
Shivay nodded in acknowledgement.

Rudra- Bhaiya, we are getting late....come on .

Ishana- Yes, jethji....Hurry up and get ready. We were waiting for you only.
Shivay nods his head and walked towards his room.

After few mins they all see Anika and Shivay coming together from different corridor.

Anika was setting her handbag and Shivay was like always checking his phone .Both haven't had noticed each other.

Finally they came face to face stopping in front of each other.

Shivay forgot his phone, his surroundings when he saw her in a beautiful Sundress little above her knees.
She looked absolutely like an angel. Seeing her in that almost took his breath away.

Even Anika stopped in her tracks watching him in casuals .She had never seen him in anything but business suits. He was looking handsome in sky blue shirt and black jeans.

It was like time stopped and they were the only ones present. Both were so lost in each other that they failed to notice gang showing thumbs up too each other and were silently hi-fiying each other.

Rudra(murmuring)- Yes...Yes...Yes!! Our plan worked.
Saumya was trying to shush him.

First Anika came out of there eye lock and looked towards the gang with narrowed eyes...silently asking If Shivay was coming too...?

All looked everywhere but towards her .Shivay too looked towards Om with raised eyebrows.

Om- Shivay!! Anika!! You both are finally here .Now let's go we are getting late.
And with that all turned and ran towards the gate.
Both Shivay and Anika were only ones left.

Shivay- I think we should leave  too.

Anika- Ya...ya let's go. She said feeling little awkward.

All were already sitting in one car.

Anika moved towards the back seat but Rumya were sitting all splayed .

Saumya- Anika di!! See this Rudy is taking all the place there is no room.

Rudra- Hawww...sumo!! You have grown more fatty....see you are covering half of the seat. And they both started fighting about who is occupying more seat.

Om- Shut up you both!! Aniie will you mind going with Shivay . As both of you won't fit at the back with these two. You have to take a different car.

He said looking at both Shivay and Anika who were standing just by the back door.

Anika- But I can adjust with Rudy and Saumya at the back.

Rudra- No...no!!We can't let our dear Shivay bhaiya go alone.

Anika- Toh you can go with him .I will come in this car.

Rudra- I can't...because... because.... Yes, because Saumya and I have so much to catch up. So, I need to sit with her. And he took Saumya hands in his.

Shivay narrowed his eyes watching his both brothers acting weirdly.

Shivay- OK but why can't we take our SUV .In that we all can fit together.

OmRu were trying to think of some excuse to deny Shivay...

Ishana- Jethji, actually na...woh this is Saumya's favorite car... Yes the favorite car and she always wanted to sit in this. She blurted out all crap which came to her mind to handle the situation.

Rudra- Exactly bhaiya, this is Sumo fav car .Haina Sumo??

Saumya- Yes...yes bade bhaiya . Plz anika di will you accompany Bade bhaiya??
Anika just nods.

Om- Then its settled. Meet you both on the beach.
And he starts the car speeding away before Shivay or Anika can speak a word.

Shivay and Anika just looked at each other confused and wondering What the hell just happened!!

Shivay- Chalo...we should move too.

They both sit in Shivay's car and Shivay drives away.

Both were silent for few minutes as both didn't know how to start the conversation. Anika started looking for the music CD or pendrive to avoid this awkwardness.

Anika- Umm...You don't have any music CD or something.

Shivay- It should be there. Check again.

Anika- Nope...nothing.

Shivay- It was there in the morning. I don't know may be Rudra took it.

Anika- You know what!! I think it was their plan to send us together so, we can talk.

Shivay already realized what his brothers were up to before only but decided to not comment on it.

Shivay(with small smile)- So, let's talk. You start.

Anika wanted to clear the matter so, she didn't argue with him on this.

Anika- I know I said too much...I have no right to say all that as I m nobody to say things like that to you. So, M sorry.

Shivay- Its OK. Apology accepted he said looking directly into her eyes. And he concentrated on the road without saying anything further.

Anika's jaw dropped seeing him acting as if he was innocent and it was all her fault.

Anika- Mr. Oberoi, I guess you should apologize too for your words and being rude to me.

Shivay- I don't remember being rude to you Ms.Anika .He said teasing her.

Anika- Hwww...you are so mean .There is no point in talking with you....Leave it.
She said all annoyed.

Shivay- Ok...I know I was little rude to you and you are Priynku's friend...so I shouldn't have spoken all that. But it was all your fault... you were making fun of me and nobody talks to Shivay Singh Oberoi like that.So yaah...that's it.
Anika wanted to pull her hairs out listening to his apology,  putting all the blame on her.

Anika- Mr. Arrogant!!!she muttered angrily. Calming herself not to start a new fight...she sighed frustrated.

Anika- You didn't even say the word SORRY....!!

Shivay -huh...ya I wanted to say...you know I want to say...say that...that...I...I...you...

Anika(sighing)- Leave it .I get it you don't know how to say SORRY!!

Shivay- Yeah...No...I mean...OK leave it...now we are beyond that. So everything is back to normal right??
Anika just nodded and smiled .

Shivay- By the way, I forgot to tell you one thing.....

Anika- And what is that Mr. Oberoi??

Shivay- First stop with all the formalities already....and I will tell you only if you will call me by my name..... Shivay.

Anika- Shiv.... Billuji.....I like billuji better..... she said teasingly .

Shivay- Then forget I will tell you what I wanted to.....he said stubbornly.

Anika- Please Billuji, tell na.....OK I will fulfil your wish after all we had called upon a truce.....So, Mr.Oberoi.....Shivay, tell me what you wanted to....

Shivay- You looking beautiful today....he said admiringly.

Anika blushed slightly.
Anika- Thank you.....Billuji!! And burst out laughing.
Shivay made a face but was happy seeing her happy.

Shivay- On a serious note,  the way you helped my family in these days. Bringing bade papa badi ma closer...Thanks for that.

Anika- Woah...SSO can speak some gratitude words....hmm surprisingly impressive.

She laughed heartily ,after so many days .

Even Shivay smiled mesmerized by her infectious laughter.

After two long week of torture he is finally feeling light. Whatever he was feeling for her, can be dealt later but now he just want to enjoy this beautiful moments.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
271K 15.6K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
385K 33K 47
Hello !! This plot is totally different from previous one .. .. It's all about a childish pregnant woman and her caring and loving husband ??.. A gi...
64.1K 6.4K 41
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...