Only Angel [h.s]

By sunflowerlollipop

"You can run, you can hide baby girl, but I will find you." RE-WRITING !! More

𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
▹14◃
▹15◃
▹16◃
▹17◃
▹18◃
▹19◃
▹20◃
▹21◃
▹22◃
▹23◃
Epilogue

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

9.4K 205 13
By sunflowerlollipop

The knock at her hotel door, dragged Isabel from her thoughts as she grabbed her bag. Her tired eyes was a sore sight for appearances, as Phil stood outside with two coffee's in his hands. His own tired features match hers. The only difference is, that he took advantage of the free bar and suffered with a hang over. Isabel was up all night terrified of her new life prospects. That maybe she was an idiot for agreeing to Harry's terms. That he wouldn't surely juggle the life of an innocent child to get what he wanted? 

Then again, she had seen him do far worse and it would not be a surprise to her if Harry was intending his threats. So after she agreed, she spent the whole night thinking about it. That she had spent so long and hard to try and live away from him, Harry had her under his thumb the whole time. That while she restarted her life in three years, he spent those years making sure she could never leave him. 

"You look like death, here have some coffee to warm yourself up," Phil spoke, as they made their way down the lobby. After Harry danced with Isabel, he spoke to Richard about making a potential investment, and wanted a meeting about it. Isabel told Richard last night that she would stay for the meeting, then return to London. She even thought about leaving, though she knew Harry would find her and ruin a lot of people's lives if she disobeyed their agreement. 

Taking the hot drink she thanked Phil quietly, as they sat in the car waiting for Richard to join them. Her mind wondered to the city and shook her head and the stupid idea she just agreed to. 

"You and Harry Styles looked cute dancing together last night, whatever you said to him must have spiked an interest in the company," Phil spoke wiggling his brows with a grin. Isabel, only smiled to humour him. It was fortunate that he was not aware she was being threatened then and there by Harry. 

"I would say, Harry is thinking about investing up to five million pounds. Not to mention he has already got an office with all expenses paid," Richard spoke, climbing into the car as they drove through the busy streets of London. "Whatever you said Isabel, Mr Styles is going to invest." 

The brunette only smiled at his joy on the matter. Her heart fluttered as Richard got out his phone, texting his wife about the investment that could help their son. Harry was cruel for bringing little Billy into the mix and Isabel was going to reign hellfire on him, that perhaps he would let her go. 

The drive was quiet, as Phil and Richard talked about profit margins, while Isabel just sipped her coffee staring a the river below them while they drove across London Bridge. Her eyes flickering up to the tall skyscrapers before the car eventually came to a halt. 

In all of its glory stood the glass building, with Styles Industries settled across the top. Gulping, Isabel followed Richard out as they stepped into the building. Her eyes looking at the familiar place, and the pristine white and black décor choice he made. 

"Richard Vance to see Harry Styles."

"Yes I have you booked in, take the lift up to the twelfth floor-Isabel?" 

The brunette's eyes snapped up to the receptionist, with a small smile. Behind the marble counter sat Ella Daniels, someone that Isabel became very close too. They were good friends and often spent their time going out. Ella was a sweet girl, and perhaps the only friend Isabel held in London-besides Robyn but she now lives in Australia.

"Hello Ella," Isabel spoke as the red haired grinned. 

"Its good to see you, I'm assuming you know the way to Mr Styles office still?" The younger woman asked, as Isabel sighed with a small nod. Unfortunately she still remembered her way, she remembered everything about this building. 

After a brief exchange of words, Isabel led Richard and Phil to the lift and up towards the twelfth floor. Her hands shook a little, as the two men made small talk about her knowing Harry. She only replied with ' everyone that worked here knows where the bosses office is.'

Stepping into the empty hallway, Isabel looked around and closed her eyes for a brief moment. Her hand trailing down towards her left wrist and flicking the hair tie, that it smacked against the skin causing a welcomed sting.

The heavy oak doors at the end of the hallway, caused an unwelcomed feeling in her stomach as Richard strode towards it, his knuckles creating a sharp knock. She briefly caught sight of Harry answering with a warm smile and firm handshake to both Phil and Richard, before his eyes turned to Isabel. A slow smirk made its way on his mouth, as he offered a rather more gentle handshake, letting her step into his office.

It hadn't changed at all. The large window that overlooked the whole of the city centre, along with the bookcases on the left. The simple wooden shelves decorated with black bars to hold them up, scattered with books, and random pictures and plants. Next to that was the black sofa and coffee table, littered with papers. 

On the right side of the room was another set of double doors, that were open. The conference room was inside. In the corner by the window sat a small silver cart containing alcohol. Her eyes then settled on the large desk, as she gulped her heart thumping a little harder.

Four years ago

The twinkling lights of the city, gave the room little light. The dullness only added to the tension, that lingered in the air. It was late, about six in the evening and the whole of the top floor was completely empty. It was silent, the only noise were the subtle heavy pants and moans behind the heavy oak door. 

Upon the desk, Isabel was laid out with her hands gripping each side. Her eyes closed in pure euphoria, her teeth biting harshly on her bottom lip as little whimper's left her mouth. Her head slammed back on the desk, as she flinched and struggled to move. 

Tow large hands held down her hips, as Isabel whimpered lifting her head to see a massive of brown curls between her thighs. Her legs shook, as she breathed heavily and whimpered more, before letting out a deep moan. Her eyes squeezing shut as her lips parted, letting out heavy breaths. 

"Shit, Harry," she groaned, before taking slower breaths. Feeling lips trail gentle kisses up her thigh and across her stomach, before a figure loomed over her. Green eyes stared into her own, with a coy smile as Isabel stared up at him with so much love in her eyes. 

Snapping away from that memory, Isabel watched Richard and Phil disappear into the conference room. A hand resting on her hip, as Isabel looked up at Harry who wore the exact same coy smirk, that he typically wore. 

"I remember that as well," he whispered in her ear, before Isabel shrugged from his grasp. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she spoke, walking into the conference room herself before placing herself away from Harry. Her hands reached into her bag to pull out the various files and small laptop before she sighed looking at Harry who only grinned. 

The room was quiet for a moment, Harry's assistant walked in with his own stack of files before setting down a tray filled with glasses of water. Isabel's hand cupped around one of the glasses as she stared at the clear liquid. 

"So as stated I'm willing to invest five million pounds into this expansion," Harry began his voice turning darker. It was his usual business voice from what Isabel could remember. He was always one to have a seriousness edge about him, in everything he did. That he always sat at the head of the table, tended to stand up during meetings and hold eye contact for ages. His voice was only something to be added, deep raspy and dominant. 

"As stated, I have already had a loft converted in Lambeth which literally just down the street," he continued. "All expenses have been paid for and it is ready to use by the end of the month. As part of being your biggest investor and shareholder, I have my terms and conditions." 

Richard seemed a little overwhelmed with the news, before he nodded as Phil slid over the financial statements and contract. "Of course, we do thank you for your keen investment Mr Styles. This is an opportunity for Vance Publications. Name it, it is yours," Richard spoke, sitting up straighter. 

Harry only smirked at the response, before his eyes drifted to Isabel who sat quietly on her laptop writing notes. 

"Miss Wilson moves to London and takes charge of the Publication house here," he spoke as Isabel nodded in agreement. That was apart of their deal. "And instead of being the director of creative content, I want her to be a liaison to my company and yours. She will have a office here in this building, and as well as taking up the day to day runs of your company she will also work closely with me." 

Richard's brow rose, as Isabel gritted her teeth. That was no apart of their agreement and she was not going to work here. She did once before, twice in fact and refused to be anywhere near Harry. Though she promised to move to London for the sake of the Vance family- who Richard was like a father figure to her. She also promised not to get into a relationship with anyone, but refused to work for Harry. 

"If that is not met, then I'm unsure about this investment." 

Scowling, Isabel looked at Richard who seemed somewhat confused by the sudden random request but also the fear lingered in his eyes. It made her eyes soften, as she sat up herself and looked at Harry. 

"If that is what you want Mr Styles, and Mr Vance agrees then fine. I will work part time here, and part time at the office to ensure the day to day managing of both Vance Publications. And keeping ahead on the stocks of Styles Industries and investments." 

The tension in the room was so thick, it would need an axe to cut through it. Phil's own brows furrowed as he looked at Isabel, asking if she was okay to which a small nod was exchanged. Richard however, he looked more concerned than anything. That both he and Phil were missing a huge chapter of the story. They knew Isabel worked here, and only understanding that perhaps she worked directly for Harry and left on bad terms? 

"If Miss Wilson is comfortable with that, then I agree," he spoke. In response to his statement, Isabel reached over and signed the contract with her name before almost aggressively sliding the papers to Harry who caught it with ease. His hand grabbed the pen, as he scribbled his own name down, while she watched. 

After several hours of negotiating, the whole meeting was paused for lunch. Richard got his expansion and investment that he needed. Phil was annoyed that Isabel would be leaving Liverpool, though he soon learnt that he too would also be moving down to London. And Isabel, she wanted to slap that smirk off Harry's face.

"We'll continue this in say fifteen minutes?" Harry spoke, as his assistant took away their signed contracts as everyone stretched and cracked their bones from sitting for a while. 

"Yes, I need to phone my wife," Richard spoke, as Phil said he would join him downstairs for a cigarette.

Standing up herself, Isabel grabbed her bag before walking out of the conference room and towards the door of Harry's office. She needed to be anywhere but here with him. Her painted nails reached for the door handle, yet it didn't seem to budge. Trying again, she turned to see Harry leaning against his desk with a boyish grin, a small remote in his hand. It was a reminder as to why he had that. After they were almost caught, Harry installed an automatic locking door to his convenience. 

"Really?"

He only laughed before stretching back against the desk, his hands gripping the edge of dark wood while he looked at Isabel. "You seem annoyed that you have to work here," he spoke with a sarcastic pout, yet she did not respond, only gritted her teeth and shrugged. 

"Also, since you're stubborn and refuse to come home. I have found you a house in Kensington, a street over from-"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"No."

"Isabel, this isn't up for-"

"You just threw me into agreeing to spend three days working here. I am not going to live anywhere near you. I want to live in my old borough," she spoke, crossing her arms across her chest. "I want to go back to Hackney," 

"Hackney? That's the opposite side to-"

"I know. In fact if you insist on me being here, I'm living in Hackney. So you can either get me a property there or I will." 

Harry's jaw tensed, as he unlocked the door hearing Phil and Richard's voices echo in the hallway. Narrowing his eyes at Isabel, who now held a smug smile after having the upper hand Harry only nodded. 

"Fine, I'll find you a place in Hackney."

The door's opened, as Richard and Phil came back in with smiles. Isabel only joined them as she walked back to the conference room, passing Harry who gripped her arm watching the back of Phil's head disappear into the conference room. Once again, he lent down his lips pecking the skin below her ear before he chuckled. 

"You're still mine angel."

ooo ! what's gonna happen ?

thank you for the love guys !

belle

unedited 

( reminder that this is being RE-WRITTEN )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 189 23
"I don't know if I am capable of loving you as much as you love me. You will soon find out that I am not the man you want to be with. I think you nee...
23.6K 663 29
"I'm going to keep you, you'll be mine forever love."
1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME