My Fighter

By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice never expected much from her senior high school year. Until Berry creek has its first ever biker gang r... More

My Fighter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

3K 63 2
By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice P.O.V

That night I went to the hang out after getting a very demanding text from Kira telling me to meet her there or else. Rude much.

I was walking out of my house in a comfy pair of boots, jeans and a jumper when I saw a light in the woods. It looked like a torch. That's strange who the hell would be in the woods at 6 at night? I was about to walk over and investigate when my pocket started buzzing madly.

"Hurry up shorty! Getting bored sitting on my own, Max is not here yet either! xx xx"

I sighed and sent a quick reply saying I was on my way. Jumping in my car I set off towards the hang out.

I walked inside the crowded hang out and made my way over to Kira sitting all on her own. My poor baby.

"Hey Keke." I said sliding into the booth at the back of the hang out.

"Where the hell have you been? You made me wait ages Alice!" Kira huffed in anger and pouted at me. This instantly gave me the giggles and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Bless your little heart, is baby gonna cry?" I teased smiling happily at her.

"Shut up Alice." Kira frowned, I could see her lips twitching so I knew she was trying to fight off a smile. I pouted back at her and she cracked and smiled widely at me.

"Your such a douche! Now go and get me another drink as an apology!" Kira shooed me off.

"Alright your majesty!" I bowed dramatically and walked over to the bar.

"Hey Kyle can I have two cokes please with ice." I asked smiling. Kyle looked up at me and smiled back.

"Sure thing Alice." Kyle whizzed around getting our drinks together. When I went to pay a hand cut me off and payed for me. Why the hell do people keep doing that?

"Hey strawberry." I know that annoyingly delicious voice! Forget I said that. Looking up into Scars face a rolled my eyes and gathered my drinks up walking away quickly.

"What? not even a thank you? Was you raised by Neanderthals or something?" Scars voice rang out behind me. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him. Why do I keep doing that? When I reached the table I smiled at Max sitting next to Kira and placed the drinks down.

"Hey Max, sorry I did'nt get you a drink-"

"Hey Alice, it's all good my brother got me one." I looked down at the table and cocked an eyebrow seeing no drink in front of him, he pointed behind me and I looked back to see his brother paying for a beer and another coke.

"He's not sitting over here is he?" I asked sitting down sipping my drink.

"Nah, he's gonna sit with the boys from the gang over there in the corner. Don't worry he'll leave us alone." I heard Max mutter 'I think' under his breath and I rolled my eyes? Sure he'll leave us alone, he better leave us alone.

"Here's your drink Max, you owe me 3bucks for it." Scar plopped himself beside me and started drinking his beer.

"But you payed for my drinks?" I asked Scar giving him an evil look.

"That was a peace offering." Scar looked at me smirking.

"Was we having a war?"

"No but you always start a fight!"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do, look you started this one!"

"I did not!"

"You did to."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"I did."

"You did not!"

"Ha Ha told you I did'nt start the fight!" I smirked smugly at Scar while he figured out what he did. Looking at me in frustration he got up and stormed over to the other bikers. What a baby! I looked at Max and Kira to see them laughing hysterically.

"That's the most childish, yet the most funny thing I have ever seen!" Max said between little gasps clutching his sides in pain from laughter.

"I know! What a baby storming off like that." Max shook his head at me smiling like a mad man on crack.

"Calm down there Frodo, otherwise you'll combust." I said giving Max a funny look while he just laughed at me more.

"Kira help me out here." I turned to Kira only to notice she had disappeared. Huh that's odd.

"Hey where did Kira go?" I looked around the bar for her and spotted her talking to Tyler.

What the balls?

I quickly got up from my seat and ran over to them, pushing and shoving people out the way while shouting apology's behind me. Reaching them I could tell they were arguing quietly. Oh damn.

"Who the hell do you think you are? How could you hurt Alice like that?!" Kira Screeched getting in Tyler's face.

"I'm sorry okay! I wanted to apologise to her earlier but I could'nt find her! I did not mean to scare her or anything! I was just really pissed!" Scare me? Yeah I was terrified. Internal laughter.

"Yeah and you could'nt just have talked to her calmly instead of being a dick? Of course not, your just a stupid little boy who likes to pick on little girls!" Kira hissed in anger.

LITTLE GIRLS? Okay I'm breaking this up!

Things are obviously getting nasty.

"Hey this little girl can speak for herself! Kira just leave it, I told you not to get involved!" I walked towards them and grabbed Kira's arm pulling her away before she got violent.

"Hey wait! Alice I'm sorry about earlier!" Tyler called after me. I ignored him and kept on walking pulling Kira along with me. A hand landed on my shoulder and I turned my head to give Tyler an evil glare shrugging him off.

"Do.not.touch.me!" I hissed. I walked back to the table and saw Max had disappeared, when I looked around for him I saw he had been following along behind us the whole time.

"Kira you did'nt have to do that! And I asked you not to anyway!" I sighed sitting down and pushing Kira into the seat next to me.

"I could'nt help it, I saw him sitting over there laughing with his friends and I lost it! After what he did to you-"

"What did he do to you?" A dangerous sounding voice spoke up from behind me. I jumped in my seat and whirled around in surprise to see Scar standing behind me with a dark look on his face.

"Nothing that concerns you Scar." I replied turning back to Kira and ignoring him. He was the last person I needed on my case!

"Well it sound's bad for everyone to be kicking up a fuss about it, so you either tell me or I ask him over there." Scar pointed to Tyler and smiled threateningly at him. Now that was a look that could cause a person to poo them selves suddenly.

"Just leave it Scar. Me and Tyler just got into a small fight that's all, Why do you care anyway?" I asked without thinking. I was curious though. Why did he care? I was nothing to him but an annoying girl who hangs out with his brother, we were nothing to each other but acquaintances who get on each others nerves. He should'nt be getting himself involved in my drama.

"Don't flatter yourself strawberry, the only reason I care is because I don't like guys like him. Assholes who beat on little girls for no reason! Your just giving me an excuse to beat him up." Scar shrugged and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket nonchalantly. Something told me he wasn't telling the truth. He sounded way more upset then he should.

"Firstly your not allowed to smoke in here, secondly I'm not a little girl and last but not least I will not be your excuse to beat someone up over something that does not concern you. So leave it alone you silly man." I glared at him and then turned to face Kira.

Hopefully he'll get the message.

2 hours later.

Stupid fucking Idiot!

I was sitting in the back of a police car handcuffed in between Max and Scar. And it was all Scar's fault.

My dad is going to kill me.

The events that followed after I told Scar to leave Tyler alone are not the best two hours of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours earlier.

"Do you think he'll listen?" Kira asked sipping her coke. I sighed and shook my head.

"Probley not. Even though I'm praying he'll listen to me, I don't need the drama right now." I frowned at Max when I noticed he was'nt even paying attention, he looked to be deep in thought about something.

"I'm sorry are we boring you? It's only were trying to stop your brother from killing someone and going to jail!" Max looked at me surprised and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry it's just Scar was acting weird, I've personally never seen him act like that before over someone he barely know's. Trust me when I say he's telling a lie, he only starts a fight because he thinks it's worth it, not because he feels like it." Max said taking a sip of his coke.

I went over Max's words and nodded my head in understanding. I knew he wasn't telling me the truth! I thought there had to be a specific reason as to why he wanted to start a fight, I just had to figure it out. I looked around the bar while Max and Kira flirted, that was something I did'nt want to see, it's not that I did'nt find it cute but the cheesy pick-up lines they were both coming out with were gonna make me sick.

I spotted my friend Kate and decided to go and have a chat with her. I walked over and waved on the way indicating I was on my way.

"Hey hun how's it going?" I asked giving her a quick hug before hopping onto the bar stool next to her.

"I'm doing good thanks Alice. Long time no speak." Abi and me have been friends since kindergarten, we lost touch though when she made friends with a different crowd to me. We still speak from time to time though.

Abi was a genuinely kind and sensitive girl. I wasn't gonna lose her friendship just because she made other friends.

We talked for another 10 minutes before her group of friends showed up and Kira called me over, I waved goodbye and went to walk back to the table when I was stopped by a douche bag called Tyler.

"What do you want Tyler?" I said nastily giving him a glare.

"I came to apologise and say I'm really sorry! Please forgive me Alice." He begged a pleading look on his face. I was'nt falling for it this time though! He's go issues and i'm not getting involved.

"Tyler get lost. You could apologise a million times and I would say no every time, cause honestly you'd probley just hurt me again anyway!" I said sidestepping him and quickly walking back to the table. When I got back there Kira gave me a raised eyebrow and was about to get up when I just shook my head at her.

"Leave it Kira he isn't worth the time or the trouble, there's no way i'm forgiving him again!" I stated sitting in my seat and taking a sip of my drink.

"Well good, he isn't worth it anyway. Imagine if you dated that loser, he'd most likely cheat on you first chance he got! And he acts violent! I still think you should tell your dad so he can teach him a lesson!" Kira said glaring at Tyler from across the room.

"NO! Do you want my dad to end up in jail for killing Tyler! I may not like Tyler but it's not worth my father going to prison over!" I spent the next half an hour arguing with her about telling my dad, I finally won when I threatened to tell everyone about the bunny she sleeps with at night.

"Stop being mean Alice! Kira is just trying to look out for you!" Max said smiling adoringly at Kira.

"Oh course you'll take her side!" I snapped giving him an annoyed look.

"I'm going to get us all another drink." Kira said quickly, practically leaping out of her seat.

"You think we made her uncomfortable?" I asked grinning cheekily. Max blushed madly and looked down at the table.

"Shut up Alice!"

"Awww, is Romeo getting all embarrassed?" I asked giggling at his discomfort.

"I repeat shut up Alice!" Max pinched my side earning a yelp of surprise from me.

"Your so going to regret that!" I smiled wickedly before lunging at him.

After our little fight me, Kira and Max sat for the next 20 minutes arguing over what the best fruit was. I don't know why but we just did. I laughed loudly when Max started doing impressions of a bunny when something caught the corner of my eye. Scar was talking to Tyler with a very angry look on his face. Uh-oh. Jumping up I practically ran over there and stood next to Scar.

"Hey whats going on?" I asked quickly trying to break there stare down. Scar looked at me surprised, but of course his face quickly morphed into a smirk and turned back to Tyler.

"Hey strawberry, I was just talking to Tyler here about something." I did'nt miss the way he pronounced Tyler, like it was something not to be mentioned in polite society.

"We were talking? Oh I thought you were just threatening me!" Tyler said in a fake innocent voice, I did'nt miss the way he glanced at me like he was trying to get Scar in trouble.

"Scar c'mon lets go and sit down!" I said quickly trying to pull him away from Tyler. I did'nt even make him budge a little bit.

"No, no darling it's okay, i'd rather stay here and keep talking to Tyler." Scar hissed out giving me a little push in the direction of my table.

"No i'm staying here until you walk away Scar!" I replied stubbornly folding my arms in anger. Scar looked at me in annoyance and then sighed grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him.

"Wow I did'nt know you bikers were all pussies. Alice get away from that loser, I'll show you a real man." Tyler's smug voice rang out from behind us. Oh crap. I looked at Scar only to see him smile in satisfaction. Scar turned and gave Tyler an evil look.

"And that gives me the perfect excuse little boy to beat the shit out of you." And the next thing I know I'm being pushed out of the way because Scar decides to lunge himself at Tyler.  I was about to jump between them when someone pulls me into there arms and I swung my head round and end up face to face with Max.

"Stay here Alice and whatever you do don't get involved!" Max shoved me into Kira's arms next and then jumped straight into the fight trying to break it up himself.

But it did'nt help the fact the whole bar has decided to join in as well.

The bikers had decided to get involved seeing one of there own was in trouble and the next thing we knew some idiot decides to jump onto the back of one and all hell breaks loose. I grabbed Kira's arm and shoved her under a booth out of harms way, I was about to crawl under myself when someone pulled me out from behind. The person holding me dragged me into the middle of the fight, I had no idea who had me but all I knew was they had a strong grip, I couldn't even wriggle around much. Through my struggle I managed to glance up into the face of my captor. Tyler. Of course.

"Tyler let go of me!!" I yelled struggling harder.

"Stop it! I'm going to get you out of here Alice!" I rolled my eyes and kept on struggling hard, I think Tyler got fed up because I ended up being thrown over his stupid shoulder causing me to scream in surprise.

"Tyler put me the down now!" I started pounding on his back in frustration when through all the chaos I spotted Scar beating the shit out of two guys by himself. Wow. Wait no time to admire! I need help!

"SCAR!" I screamed hoping he would hear me over all the fighting. Scar's head snapped up and looked me square in the eyes, before realisation dawned on what position I was in and he started fighting his way towards me.

My hero.

"Tyler put me down now!" I said laying limp over his shoulder, knowing help was on its way wearing a leather jacket.

"I can't Alice! Not until your safe-" Tyler suddenly let out a gasp of pain and dropped me to the ground, I stumbled backwards about to fall when a pair of strong arms caught me. Looking up into the face of Scar I smiled gratefully at him, he smiled back a little before effortlessly picking me up and placing me behind his large back.

"You wanna try carrying her off again? Go on try. But your gonna have to go through me boy." Scar growled in a threatening tone of voice. I could'nt help but admire him in this moment. He was so dreamy. But I'd never tell him that.

"Fuck you!" Tyler screamed before lunging himself at Scar. I stepped back and watched the two fight in fear. I could'nt let Scar get hurt because of me, so making a bad decision I stupidly stepped into the fight attempting to break them up.

All I got in return was an elbow in the face.

Groaning in pain I landed on the floor hard, curling into a ball trying to protect myself.

"OH MY GOD ALICE! ARE YOU OKAY?" Tyler screamed from above me, looking up all I could see was blurry images. Screw this. Shutting my eyes I tried to block it all out, when suddenly a huge bang sounded and a,

"EVERYBODY HANDS UP NOW!"

And I thought this night could'nt get any worse.

Present time.

So that's how I ended up in the back of a police car with a throbbing headache and two idiot brothers sitting next to me.

"I really hate you Scar."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!:)

much love,

littlepeoplerulexxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...