My Alpha Twin Students Are My...

Galing kay YOLOwriting101

"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were... Higit pa

PREFACE
1. Twins
2. Necklace
3. Why is it So Hard?
4. Giant Teddy Bear
5. Imprint
6. Silent Treatment
7. Sad Truth
8. Feeling Rebellious
9. Like the Bachelorette
10. Niko x Me
11. Flurry of Emotions
12. Purple Hair & Leather Jackets
13. Sexy Chocolate
14. "Can I Have Just A Bite?"
15. Explanations
16. Thanksgiving Party
17. You're so Obedient
18. Kissing
19. Teal Eyes
20. Nice Cat - Actual Cat!!
21. T. G. I. F.
22. Same Love
23. The Heart Wants What It Wants
24. ❄️ ICE QUEEN ❄️
25. Melted Ice
26. S. E. X.
27. Emotionally Unavailable
RC1.
28. That One Girl...
29. Santa Baby
30. Learning Things We Should'nt Know
31. One Scent
32. Freaky Freaky
33. Big Change of Events
34. Crying Buckets
35. Break From Drama
36. How It All Began
37. Secrets, Secrets, And More Secrets
38. Forgive & Forget
39. I Need You
40. What Would Danny Do?
41. Welcome to Spain
42. Triple Date
43. Rub-a-Dub-Dub
44. The Truth
45. Beauty in Disguise
Hey I Have A Question.
46. Captured
47. Tricked
48. Deals
49. Going Along
50. Feels
51. Wedding Shower
52. I Do.
53. Mates
53. Mates ( EXLUSIVE )
54. Sick
55. Happy Tears
56. Back on Track
57. Talking to Strangers
58. F*ck This!
59. Back to Normal...Almost
60. ISSUES
61. Details
62. Talking to A Friend
63. I'm Sorry
64. Pregers
RC2.
66. "Studying"
67. Ounce of Your Love
68. Birth of - Three?!
QUESTIONS!!!!
69. Screams
70. JOY
71. Daddy Wars
🎉72. NEW YEARS🎉
73. Baby Steps, For Sure
BOOK II

65. I Don't Believe You

4.5K 198 36
Galing kay YOLOwriting101

"I'm pregnant."

I say, and Reed has his arms folded as his expression doesn't falter.

"I don't believe you." He says bluntly, and I look to Yale who looks off awkwardly.

"What do you mean 'you don't believe me'? I am-."

"No you are not. I don't know what makes you think that, but you aren't. If you were wouldn't you be acting like Yale? Not to mention that I haven't heard any heartbeats. And by now, I would've heard them. Don't lie because the attentions being taken off of you."

"Burn..." I sneer, looking at Yale as I heard what he said. He shrugged, and I looked back at Reed.

"Edward hasn't heard their heartbeats in Yale-."

"I'm only three months along missy." Yale says, patting his belly. He was not helping!

"Anyway, but you are not pregnant. I would be able to hear the heartbeats, and I hear nothing. You mustn't have gotten pregnant after all." He says, turning away as he walks away.

I am flabbergasted, turning to Yale as he shrugs.

"Maybe he can't hear it...or maybe it's just me... Maybe you aren't pregnant..."

"But I have to be! How come I have morning sickness? Why do I get angry easily sometimes?"

"Called hunger? Called annoyance?" Yale says, and I sneer at him.

"That's not it! You said so yourself!"

"I'm not sure okay! I'm not a doctor and I could've mistaken the smell for you to need a shower. When's the last time you took one?"

I am pissed off.

I know for a fact that there's someone in here.

But Reed doesn't believe me and Yale is starting to act like he never sensed it.

"What about Sawyer?" Yale asked, and I looked at him, eyebrows raised." When y'all did the deed who came inside you first?"

I sighed, folding my arms.

"They both did."

"It could be possible that Sawyers semen traveled up faster... Mind this question...who was in your vagina when they came?"

I ran my hand over my face, annoyed.

"Sawyer-."

"That's it! That's Sawyers baby or babies!"

I start to become sick. It's just one of the twins?

After everything Reed and I spoke about and how he felt left out and like I only cared to be with Sawyer... I hope this isn't case. Because Reed is so sweet and nice and I feel like he doesn't deserve to feel like I don't love him. Cause I do.

I hope Yale is mistaken-.

"Clover is it true?!" I look, seeing Sawyer running over with Reed drifting behind, walking slowly.

"Yep, that's your baby!" I hear Yale cheer, and Sawyer gets on his knees as he presses his ear on my stomach.

I close my eyes, and when I hear a gasp they come open to see Sawyer hopping up and clapping excitedly.

"I'm gonna be a father!" He cheers, and he grabs Reed as he shoves him on the ground, pressing his ear to my stomach." Don't you hear it?! We're gonna be-."

"I don't hear anything!" He shouts, and I watch as he is trying his best to hear something. But you can see the defeat and resentment that starts to grow on his face.

"I can't hear a thing Sawyer." He stood, not looking at me.

"But that's impossible! We both-."

"It's not impossible! That's your fucking child!...not surprised. Shut your damn mouth and move out my way!" He shoved Sawyer to the side as he walked off quickly. Sawyer watching his retreating figure disappear around the corner.

"I don't get it." Sawyer turned our way, his eyes getting watery." We both fucked you and we came at the same time. It has to be both him and mines child-."

"Not necessarily. Your semen could be faster than Reeds and yours could've gotten to her before Reeds did and they probably died off."

Sawyers bottom lip started trembling, and I felt bad.

"Reeds gonna hate me now."

"Why?"

"Because. He said Clover and I always leave him out and it's like he's not even a part in the whole thing. Of course I said that that wasn't true. But he let it slide that one time. Now he's gonna really think that we left him out of the loop and we had sex more than once and I got you pregers... I hate everything!" He fell to the floor as he started crying, and I rolled my eyes as I looked at Yale.

Seeing Yale was covering his mouth as he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"Isn't this a happy time? It's your kid." Yale says, and Sawyer continues to cry.

"Reeds mad at me! He probably won't even speak to me anymore!" Sawyer boohoos, and I sigh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it'd be like this..."

Sawyer sniffs, wiping his eyes as he smiles.

"I'm still happy. It's just the fact that he's mad. Once he gets mad it's hard to get him out that funky mood..." He stands, hugging me.

"I bet he'll get over it." I hear Yale say.

I grin sadly, hoping so.

Sawyer and I head down to where Reed is, finding him chopping up a pear with a huge knife. Not surprised yet I am.

"Reed?" Nothing.

"Reedy?" Still nothing.

"I like to 'Reed', right Reed?" I smirked at his clever wording, making Reed look up too.

"You sound stupid when you speak like that." He insults, making Sawyers smile cease away.

"Reed I didn't do anything wrong! You and I have only had sex with her like...once in this whole relationship! I never did anything with her behind your back and I'm practically always with you-."

"I don't believe you."

"How so?"

"Because. Sawyer, you're my twin brother and I love that we're twins. But sometimes...I wonder what'd it be like if we weren't," that made Sawyer gasp," If we weren't Clover would probably be your mate. And what would I be? Where's my happiness - I'm not happy!" He stabbed the knife into the apple, shaking his head.

"Why not? We tell one another everything. We're twins-."

"What if I don't want to be your twin? Shut up and stop calling me that. Congrats on your baby or whatever, but I won't be alongside."

Reed walked away and Sawyer broke out crying, running after him.

Is this a dream?

It has to be.

Count my fingers.

1,2,3,4...5...What is-

"And that's the dream I had."

I raise my eyebrows at Sawyer as Reed looks like he wants to laugh.

"You're stupid. If she was to get pregnant with your child I wouldn't act like a bitch. I'd be happy for you guys. I can't believe you had a dream like that."

"Yeah, and I'm not pregers." I mock, Sawyer smiling.

"You want to be?"

"Um...isn't graduation coming up?"

"Yes actually!" Sawyer and Reed said at the same time." Twins!" They say in unison again.

"Want to help us choose our graduation cap and gown?"

I shrug, and I walk with them as we go choose their things.

😅

It was all Sawyers imagination!!

I was kidding she is not pregers. Gotcha!!!

But you know what's coming up?

Let's just say after graduation or trying on of the cap and gown....gets rowdy...

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

660K 18.3K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
1.1M 42.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
18.9K 429 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...