Refuge

Af xinkedHeartx

BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬... Mere

Refuge
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
NEW BOOK is Edited

Chapter 13

50.4K 1.8K 565
Af xinkedHeartx

Mature - Read at your own RISK !

3 days later...

*Ella*

I had accepted the fact, just three days ago I had stabbed a man and I was randomly taken hostage. Linda is still traumatised but she's doing alright.

On the weekends, I didn't work.
So I was excited for tonight, my night.

I finished curling my hair, before applying another layer of red lipstick and straightening my body-fitted red dress down to my knees.
With red platform heels and a diamond necklace, I left my bedroom and made sure I turned on the new security feature in my penthouse before locking it all down.

Leaving my town, I drove down to Josh's company.
I had called Nicolas before hand, asking him where Josh was so I could exchange a few words.
He was apparently gathering a few papers at the main company tonight. Hopefully not gathering a few more ladies on his desk.

I pulled up at his company and parked downstairs in the staff parking. Ironically the security guards didn't say anything, probably still remembering Ella, the old submissive of Sir.

Making my way up to the last floor, I left the elevator, turning heads with the claps of my heels and the red dress, possibly the shining necklace.
I smiled my way through, holding my keys tightly, not carrying a purse or a phone.
Without knocking on Josh's office door, I opened it wide and walked in, slamming it shut.

Josh turned around to face me behind his office desk as he spoke to a man by him.

His expression was priceless.

Frowning, he waved the man beside him off and shoved him out.
The man scanned my body once, before eventually leaving.

"To what do I owe-"

"Shh" I hissed, taking a few steps towards him. "You owe me"

Josh smirked lightly, yet secretly. "Owe you?"
Josh licked his bottom lip and rolled up one loose white sleeve as the other was rolled up.

"Mariam" I added, tossing the pen onto his desk "Isn't that one thing?" I leaned forward.

"It is so" Josh leaned forward.

"So do you want it or not?" I teased with my voice as I flicked my hair off my shoulders to show some cleavage.

"Meet me downstairs"

"No" I made my way around his desk. "Here"

"What?" Josh frowned.

I placed a hand on his chest gently, picking it lightly. "Take me here" I whispered.

Somehow, those three words drove him insane.
Josh swiped his hand across his table, causing a few things to push aside and some to fall off.
Turning my way, he grabbed my waist and held me up to place me onto the desk running his hand down to my heels, he grabbed them and tossed them both aside.

Moving his hands against my legs, up towards my thighs, he was quick to pull my tight dress up to expose my red laced panties.

"Only you in red, can drive me this crazy" he whispered by my neck, placing soft kisses around as his hands worked around my hips. He wrapped his fingers around my panties and pulled them down towards my toes before removing them completely.

A part of me was thinking about the unlocked office door and if they could see us through the closed curtains. Though a part of me knew Josh was possessive and wouldn't let a soul witness this.

He began to remove his suit pants as he continued kissing and sucking around my neck.
My head fell back, running my fingers through his hair as I moaned to his pleasure.

Then, he applied pressure at my chest, shoving me to lean back against his desk until my lower back felt the wooden table.
He quickly parted my legs, roughly indicating he was impatient.

After a year, I finally felt it again.
His erection pushed up inside of me, awake and rough.
I gasped and moaned aloud as it was the first time since the last time with Josh.

Josh wasn't controlled. He didn't start off slow, but rough and quick.
He grabbed my dress, in-between my boobs and pulled it down towards him.
My body arched his way and my head remained back against the desk.
My moans were loud enough that surely the company knew what was going on.

"Fuck" Josh groaned as he pounded roughly inside of me, pulling me towards him with my dress.

"Mm" I moaned.
As I lifted my hands to ran it down my sex, Josh shoved it away and instead ran his own hand against my sex.
As he was thrusting inside of me, his fingers rubbed against my sex and his lips ran against the top of my chest.

He was good, I couldn't lie.
He was a sex god.

I couldn't keep myself together any longer and we had just started.
But I tried.

"Josh" I whispered as I reached my orgasm.

"Let me hear it again" he pounded.

"Josh"

"Louder"

I looked into his eyes as he was slowing down.

"Josh" I groaned, biting my bottom lip.

Josh groaned, biting his own bottom lips before collapsing onto my chest and releasing himself.

Thankfully, not inside of me but somewhere in this office.

I guess he didn't have a condom on him.
Surprising since he fucked any living thing.

I shoved him away and grabbed my panties off the ground and wiggled into them.
Josh frowned and pulled his pants up.
"What happened to, leaving you alone?"

I shrugged, grabbing my heels "I craved you, inside of me"

Josh licked his lips, about to take me again on his desk.

"Maybe" I said, putting on my second heel before walking towards him "You can let me have a taste next time?" I whispered, running my hands down his pants as he buckled it.

Josh grabbed my arm but I shoved him off "One thing about you is one night of fucking me. Slow down cowboy, one by one"

He wanted to take me again, but I didn't let him.
"Ella"

I licked my bottom lip before leaning forward and placing a sweet peck against his lip. "I'll think about you when I run my fingers around it" I whispered by his ear.

Josh's groaned lightly, trying to hide the fact he wanted me so bad again.

I turned around and walked over to the door. I ran my hand down my dress and under it. I rubbed myself roughly before removing my panties and tossing it at him and grabbing my keys off his desk.
"Actually, you can keep this"

He looked down at the soaking panties in his hands.

"Fuck it dry while i'm gone" I winked, before leaving.

Laughing, I thought this, was just the beginning.

_________________________

uh oh ....
i'm fearing this Ella 😩
Quick update, consider it a double update

Don't forget to vote!!!

Mia xxx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

95.3K 204 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...
184K 4.1K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
108K 4.2K 34
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 �...
5.7M 137K 54
BOOK 1 ▬ ▬ ▬ YA/NA (18+ recommendation) # 3/4 of this book is a SHIT LOAD OF SEX SCENES...