Saviours (On hiatus- will be...

By crystallove12345

Highest rank: #94 in Werewolf ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

106 6 2
By crystallove12345

"So how are you related to her?" Darius asked me once we stopped dancing and grabbed a drink. "Well, I'm her daughter." I think Darius's eyebrows just disappeared into his hair, 'cause that's how high it went. Then Tavi appeared next to me. She rose one eyebrow at me. I shrugged and said "He's cool." Darius just smiled and put his hand on his chest and said "I'm flattered darling." And battered his lashes. I laughed at him and so did Tavi. "So you guys are buddies now?" Tavi asked and I nodded. "We can finally have a friend who we've always wanted." I said. "Oh. You're gay?" She asked Darius, and he nodded. "As gay as I can ever be." He said holding up a peace sign.

Out of nowhere, she jumped up and hugged him. "This is so amazing!" She said as Darius laughed and hugged her back. It's so weird that two days ago, we couldn't stand each other and now we're like best buds. So totally weird.

Suddenly, a wonderful smell hit my nostrils. Oh my goddess. It's so good. Mmm...what is it? It's so....mesmerizing. I started walking towards it. Oh my lord. I feel butterflies everywhere. I closed my eyes and so, stupidly, I walked into someone. I felt something fall to the ground. I couldn't care less. I just need to find the source of the smell. 

Then, it was gone. It was just gone. I opened my eyes frowning. What the hell just happened? It was here just a moment ago, and now it's gone? Ugh. Why is everything so confusing? A voice from behind, asked me "Does this belong to you?"

That voice. It was so husky and deep, with just a tint of an accent. God it was making me crazy. It was making me want to melt. I turned around to face a masked man. His hair was slicked back in a quiff. Chestnut hair, which looked so soft, that I wanted to run my fingers through it. He was dresses in a tux. He looked taller than me. By about a foot. Then, I saw his eyes. Striking green eyes. My own eyes started to wander on his face. Then it settled on his plump, pink lips. They looked so...kissable. I involuntarily leaned forward. 

What the hell is happening to me? I snapped out of it and my gaze snapped to the object the beautiful boy was holding. It was my rose. My hand went to my hair, confirming my suspicions. The rose, which was there in my hair just moments ago was in his hand. It probably fell while I was wandering about looking for the source of the smell. I slowly nodded. Then he stepped closer, and boom! The smell was there. So much more intense than before. I closed my eyes and moved closer to him. I took the rose from him. During that process, his hand brushed against mine, sending pleasurable tingles throughout my body. "Are you okay?" He asked me. Oh goddess, just let me melt. I looked up at him and we stood about centimeters away from each other. 

Aviva took over me and reached up to him and crashed his lips onto mine. Oh my goddess! What am I doing? Thankfully, I wasn't left hanging. He kissed back. His hands went to my waist and gripped me closer. My hands got tangled in his hair and I pulled him impossibly closer. After what felt like hours, I pulled back when I heard Tavi's voice through the mind link saying "Alberta Marie Jackson! What in the name of the Goddess are you doing?" 

I looked up, into his beautiful green eyes. They were darker. We were so close. My hands rested perfectly on his perfectly chiseled shoulders and his warm hands were on my waist. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him again.

"Kiss me" He said.

I obeyed.

Since when in the name of the Goddess do I obey someone? Especially a stranger! 

This time he pulled back and asked me "What's your name?" Quite breathlessly, may I add. This just made him look even hotter. "Al-Alberta" I said heavily panting from our make-out session. Then he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. "Alberta." He said. It sounded so good when he said my name, I had to close my eyes. He pulled me closer to him and I put my head on his shoulder, hugging him. Then realisation hit me. Hard.

We both pulled away and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Mate." We chorused.

There was a moment of silence. His hands were still around my waist and mine were around his neck. Finally breaking the silence I asked him "Who are you?"

"Fabian Lee Reed. Alpha of the Northern Pack." He said.

Then I was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a surprisingly comfortable bed. The clock on the wall showed '10.30 PM'. So, what am I doing in a bed? Then I noticed that this wasn't my room. Where am I?

"Tav! Tav! Can you hear me?" I said through our mind-link.

"Loud and clear Al. Wait. This means.." She said and then someone burst through the door.

"You're awake." Tavi said as she entered the room. "Where am I Tav?" I asked her. "Where are we?" 

She shrugged her shoulders and said "In the castle." Then everything came crashing down on me. 

Oh. My. Goddess. 

I'm mated to Alpha Fabian! Like what the hell man? "Why me?" I asked Tavi. She shrugged and said "We're in it together Al." She slung her arm around my shoulders and said "Although, it was gross to see you guys eat each others faces." I laughed at the face she pulled. Then she smiled and said "Mum and Auntie Aurora are coming here."

Oh great. Just great. Now we need to deal with two very excited ladies. I groaned while Tavi nodded. "Yes, we do have a sad life." She said.

I went back a few statements and then turned to her "Wait a minute. You told me we're in it together. What do you mean. Did you finally find him?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded. "And you know what the worst part is? He's effing gorgeous." I just smiled at her. "Makes it so much harder to reject him." I laughed at her. "Why'd ya need to reject him?" I asked. "'Cause he's the Beta. Beta Tyler Anderson. That would make me the Beta female. I guess I'm just scared. And also, I'm preparing myself, 'cause, I think he'd reject me. I mean look at me and look at him! He's so gorgeous and me? I'm just...me. Who would even want me?" She said, looking at the ground.

"I would." A voice from behind said. A guy with black hair and blue eyes walked in. He had a tattoo sleeve. Most of them were snakes and stuff like that. There were a few sayings too. He was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and black formal pants. He probably just removed his suit somewhere along with his tie or bow. He had broad shoulders and an eyebrow piercing. Now I know why Tavi finds him so irresistible. He is drop dead gorgeous. 

'But not as gorgeous as our mate' Aviva said. I looked away to hide my blush. She was right on spot. Alpha Fabian is very much irresistible. He was just too hot.

The Beta came and sat at the foot of the bed, in front of Tavi and said "And don't you dare think you aren't beautiful. You're f***ing perfect!" He said as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, revealing her multiple piercings. "Truly." He said as his hand brushed against her thigh. "Just perfect." He ended. I saw Tavi look at him lovingly. Then she jumped into his arms and put her head in the crook of his neck, while he stroked her hair and gently kissed her head.

Then I had to ruin their moment by saying "Oh my gosh...you guys are my OTP." 

Both of them looked at me and laughed. Then Tavi attacked me. "You idiot! I told you through our mind link to stop kissing him! Do you know how much I suffered watching you kiss another guy and not having a place to puke? God, it was disgusting!" She said as she was faking choking me and puking as well. Then I flipped us over and said "Oh don't think that you making me listen to Beta Tyler was great. Oh not to mention Aviva just kept mentioning Alpha Fabian every time! Damn that wolf!" 

Then we both sat upright and saw the Beta laughing his a*s off. "I guess we're even." I said. Tavi shrugged. Beta Tyler was still not done laughing and so I asked "Beta Tyler why are you still laughing?" To which he said "Oh please, Luna. Don't call me Beta. Only Tyler. To you too my lovely mate." Tavi blushed. Wait. Tavi BLUSHED? What the hell? Since when does she blush?

"And to answer your question, Luna.." He continued but I interrupted. "Please Tyler just call me Al." He nodded and said "Al, I just couldn't stop."

Just then, Alpha Fabian entered the room. Me and Tavi stood up and said "Alpha Fabian." together. He said "No. Don't call me Alpha. Tavi, you're basically a sister now. And Alberta, you're my mate." We nodded.

Then two very excited women entered the room and squealed.

Oh boy.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...
198K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
81.5K 2.2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
1.9M 78.9K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...