Liar ♣ bts&lovelyz

By frhwonu-

Valencia High; where all the forgotten memories returned. The Kang Siblings consists of Jiae, Jiyeon and Yein... More

o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

t w o

410 40 1
By frhwonu-

Jiyeon went back to their table with her usual smiley face but it cannot deceive Jiae and Yein. They know her too well that she is hiding her true expression behind a mask. A very thick mask, which Jiyeon will never reveal to the world.

Jiae took their lunch and grabs Jiyeon's wrist and brings her somewhere else. Yein follows them from behind quietly. Jiae stops her track at the school's fountain and make Jiyeon to sit on the bench. She kneels down in front of her little sister before checking her face.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you alright?" Jiae asks slowly. She can see how Jiyeon is trembling. Sure, she must be scared. What people think of her and what is really happening are totally different. Jiyeon is the complete opposite of what people thought of.

People thought she is a man-hater,

but in fact,

she is an androphobic.

Jiyeon fears men. She is afraid of them. Even when Kihyun called out her name, her racing heartbeat went faster and sweats are already forming on her forehead. Jiyeon has suffered from this phobia since she was a child, years of going through the same thing, she creates a mask to protect herself from men.

- to be stronger than anyone else.

Her family also don't know how she got this phobia but based on her dreams, it was probably her life before she lost her memories. She became afraid of men and thought that they will hurt her unreasonably. Like the man in her dream.

The worst case possible is that she might faint from being too scared or in panic. That's why they always stick together to prevent such a thing to happen.

Jiyeon nods her head but inside, she is crying. She is crying senselessly, her heart feels heavy and she is upset over herself. Why does she need to bear this pain and horror? It is unbearable to go through it everyday. Jiyeon also couldn't sleep sometimes, she kept on thinking about the man who hurt her in the dream.

"Aish, pabo-ya, you can lie to other people but don't think you can lie to me" Jiae utter as she pulls Jiyeon into a hug. Yein who watches from the side also joins in the hug. She may doesn't understand Jiyeon's pains but she wants to heal it. Her heart bleeds by seeing Jiyeon's sufferings.

"I only hope to live a day without feeling afraid, free from my worries, but it seems so hard to be true" Jiyeon says slowly, she is still not letting go of Jiae. "You will, Jiyeon-ah. Believe in yourself" Jiae says as she pats Jiyeon's head.

"Unni..."

"Hmm?"

"Your stomach is growling" Yein exclaims while pointing to Jiae's stomach. The oldest unni blushes when Yein said it out loud, earning glances from students who are passing by. "wth shut up! I'm not!" Jiae says, covering her face.

"Eyy unni, I could CLEARLY heard it!" Yein says teasingly before the two begin to chase on each other. Jiyeon looks at them in confusion but soon let her laughters being heard. Yeah, she has them. Her beloved siblings.

One day, she will be freed from this illness.

-

"Omma is so late today..." Yein says as she looks to the night sky. They are now in Jiae's room, studying together as it is their daily routine and now they are on 10-minute break.

"Yeah, and she hasn't call neither text us anything" Jiyeon says as she covers her lap with blanket. "I'm getting worried...what if something happens to omma?" Yein asks, a tint of fear could be seen in her eyes. Jiae reacts quickly by throwing a pen to Yein. "Aish, omma is probably busy!" Jiae exclaims.

Even though she herself feels uneasy since omma had never went out this long without notifying them about anything, she keeps her calm as the unni.

Suddenly, they heard the bell rings, indicating someone comes to their house. But, who would come at this time? It's past 9 p.m. already...

The three of them look at each other, "Unni, let's go check who is it" Jiyeon says and the other two agree with her. They went down to downstairs together and check through the door hole on who is it.

To their surprise, about 4-5 men in suit are outside their door. They all are big in size and look tough. Jiae starts to panic, who are these men and why are they here? Jiyeon still doesn't know who us at the door since only Jiae looks into the hole earlier. She saw how Jiae's expression changes drastically after seeing the person at the door.

"Unni, who is it?" Yein asks slowly.

Jiae turns to face her sisters but she cannot control her expression as she is scared by what is going to happen. Are they thiefs? Killer?

"Unni-" before Jiyeon could finish her words, a voice from outside speaks out. "Kang Jiae, Kang Jiyeon and Kang Yein, we know you guys are in there. Please open the door"  a manly voice says quite loud for them to hear it.

Now they are weirded out. How do they know their names?

"We are from Valencia High School, I suppose you have heard of this school before" the man from outside says as the three of them refuse to open the door. Their eyes widen in shock, V-Valencia?!?!?!

Isn't that the most prestigious boarding school in Korea? Where they only accepted genius and talented students.

But...

what are people from Valencia High School doing here? And how do they know their names when the Kang siblings have never associated with anyone from Valencia High?

"The three of you are accepted into Valencia High School with the highest ranking in the lastet national mock exam, earning a spot in the Elite class" the man says again

At this point, Jiae quickly opens the door. Coming face to face with the men while Yein is holding Jiyeon tightly behind her back. "W-what do you mean by that? W-We are accepted?!" Jiae exclaims loudly.

-

The three of them are currently in the limousine heading to Valencia High. Each of them are wearing the school's official uniform.

They were asked to transfer in the school as soon as possible and the school had sent some people to bring the three of them to Valencia High. They didn't even have the chance to say anything to omma. She is not answering her phone and one of the man mentioned how omma already know about their transferring.

"Did she picked up the call?" Yein asks to Jiae who sighed after nth time she called their omma but still, no response. Jiae shakes her head, indicating no before looking out to the night sky.

From afar, they can finally see Valencia High. It is indeed a very spacious and breathtaking school. Valencia High is located in the mountains which is owned by the school's director. All students who are attending this school were selected by him.

The school, standing at the top of mountain overlooking the city, is awe-inspiring. The amazement one felt when seeing the building cannot be rivaled with the pictures on the internet. What delight those who come to Valencia High the most is its unique and noble surrounding. A huge fountain is the first thing one notices upon entering the school.

VALENCIA HIGH SCHOOL

The school's name is proudly attached on the main gate, giving a very mysterious aura to those who seeing it.

Upon arriving, the man who goes by the name of Lee Yeonsu opens the door car for them. They thanked him before trying to get the luggages but were stopped by the men.

"Leave it to us, please follow Sir Junhyun to your dorm" Yeonsu says while pointing to a middle aged man who is waiting for them. He smiles warmly to the girls before nudging them to follow him.

Jiae looks at her sisters and hold onto their hands tightly. "Let's go" she says and both of them nod.

While going inside the building, Jiyeon once again looks back to the gate which has the school's name attached to it.

'What is this mysterious feelings?' Jiyeon thought. A sudden flash of memories comes into her mind as she stares to the school's surrounding.

"Jiyeon-ah, one day, you will also be attending this school"

Jiyeon gasp when she remembers the words in her mind. It's a man's voice, but...who is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ so the first two chapters will only circle around the Kang family! BTS members will feature in the next chapter so please wait for the next update🤗

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...
5.8K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
346K 9.4K 33
Kim Min Ji is Kim Seok Jin, or BTS Jin's younger sister. After her brother left for Seoul to train as a kpop idol, she never met him again. Now, she...